Combine Galactic War, Challenges & Conquest into one place.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240842/road-ahead-january-2021

CG_Erik said --> Conquest will appear alongside Galactic War on a table that we are now calling the Galactic Battles table. Note: We’re renaming “Galactic War” to simply “War” to remove the repetition of “Galactic”. Galactic Challenges may also move to this table at a future point.

In case anybody was curious, here is what all three in the same place could end up looking like.

qq9emj5fyiwv.png

Replies

• why after last update the normal mode in conquest seemd unplayable with the same teams used first time.This is cheating from you developers..You are cheating with us . Normal mode it is kinda intend for max Relic 3 players teams not legedns and Relic 8 teams..so put it back like it was in first time , not mentioning teh rewards you said 2 or 3 crates but the rewards are for 1 crates only...very very **** off
  • kenzo1976 wrote: »
    why after last update the normal mode in conquest seemd unplayable with the same teams used first time.This is cheating from you developers..You are cheating with us . Normal mode it is kinda intend for max Relic 3 players teams not legedns and Relic 8 teams..so put it back like it was in first time , not mentioning teh rewards you said 2 or 3 crates but the rewards are for 1 crates only...very very **** off

@kenzo1976
    You should’ve already received the crates you should’ve earned. CG already had sent me the extra crates the initial rewards missed
  • zfxcrmrauqwz.jpg

Funniest glitch I have experienced yet. Dark Trooper dies and I can't do anything for 15 minutes