When Will Jedi Knight Luke be Added to the Permanent Journey Guide?

Moroveus
147 posts Member
edited December 2020
I'm barely going to miss out on getting Jedi Knight Luke this time around. When is he going to be added to the permanent journey guide?

Replies

• Moroveus wrote: »
    I'm barely going to miss out on getting Jedi Knight Luke this time around. When is he going to be added to the permanent journey guide?

like Gen Sky and Malak a year after his release
  • Approx June 18th 2021

• Approx June 18th 2021

Dang. Sucks to be so close. I just don't have the Falcon up to 7* yet, but all the conditions are met.
  • Same as me so close yet so far, dam that ig2000 farm
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Moroveus wrote: »
    Approx June 18th 2021

Dang. Sucks to be so close. I just don't have the Falcon up to 7* yet, but all the conditions are met.

His event will be back at least one more time before it is moved to the Journey Guide.
  • JKL should’ve been added permanently to Journey Guide as soon as CG made him a required character for GL JML. On top of having the steepest of requirements for non GLs, we also can’t even have the chance to unlock JKL but once every 3 months. I know he’ll be added permanently in June 2021, but CG should add him sooner to make up for the delay it’s causing for all of us trying to get JML.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Sha1218 wrote: »
    JKL should’ve been added permanently to Journey Guide as soon as CG made him a required character for GL JML. On top of having the steepest of requirements for non GLs, we also can’t even have the chance to unlock JKL but once every 3 months. I know he’ll be added permanently in June 2021, but CG should add him sooner to make up for the delay it’s causing for all of us trying to get JML.

He's back now though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • and he will be permanently in the Journey guide as "always playable" more or less on June 18th, 2021.
    If you don't get him this round, you will have an "infinite" chance during the summer.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Is it June 18th yet?? :p
    I'm all ready to go!