Game crashed during Wat Mission

Prev1
DarthKelin
61 posts Member
edited April 2021
@CG_Doja_Fett @CG_SBCrumb what are you going to do about the game crashing during the Wat Mission? I get the shard every single time and the game crashed on wave 3. It’s happened to 2 other members of my guild. It’s highway robbery for an event that happens once a month. Crashing during GAC affects our overall score in GAC and therefore our rewards. It also happens in raids and arena climbs. But none of those are as important as the Wat Shard. What are y’all going to do to make this right?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Send in a ticket, they will make it right

Y5zLoLe.jpg
  • yeah, never heard them doing that short of thing for a crash.. it happens, and if you get a shard every month.. well then you'll get one next month.. move on
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • yeah, never heard them doing that short of thing for a crash.. it happens, and if you get a shard every month.. well then you'll get one next month.. move on

Yeah, because losing one more month of progress in this game is so cool lol
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    yeah, never heard them doing that short of thing for a crash.. it happens, and if you get a shard every month.. well then you'll get one next month.. move on

It's not one month of progress, it's one shard. The only way it's one month of progress is if you were sitting one shard from unlock or 7*.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    yeah, never heard them doing that short of thing for a crash.. it happens, and if you get a shard every month.. well then you'll get one next month.. move on

It's not one month of progress, it's one shard. The only way it's one month of progress is if you were sitting one shard from unlock or 7*.

Or if you’re the only member of the guild capable of beating the mission. Unlikely though.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Or if you’re the only member of the guild capable of beating the mission. Unlikely though.

If that's the case then 1 shard is irrelevant. It's taking you 331 months to 7* instead of 330 months.
  • TVF wrote: »

My guild get an avg of 11 shards per month
    Let's say it happens to me and another two guys of my guild, that leaves us with 8

In my guild case, would've been pretty critical if this happened, because we're exactly 11 shards away from getting Wat

So yeah, some of us indeed, lose one month of progress, another month without Wat

Of course this is no concern for those who have it 7* alredy 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Good luck...every time I submit a ticket CG blames my internet connection.
  • OP i feel your pain, but this would open the floodgates and likely people would try and exploit it. Make sure no other apps are running before attempting the mission.
  • DarthKelin wrote: »
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    Good luck...every time I submit a ticket CG blames my internet connection.

Can’t blame my connection. They have openly admitted to having the issue

You're not going to get your shard back. It sucks, but like others have said, you lost a few shards. Its extremely unlikely that it will affect and unlock or promotion.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Let's say it happens to me and another two guys of my guild, that leaves us with 8

In my guild case, would've been pretty critical if this happened, because we're exactly 11 shards away from getting Wat

So yeah, some of us indeed, lose one month of progress, another month without Wat

Edge cases always exist.
  • Just look at it as really bad rng this time around.
  • As long as they fix this spaghetti code by the time ls Tb is here, imagine the riot that will happen if someone's crashes on the kam mission
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    what are they gonna do, they same thing they did with double kam shards, with game crashes, with ability buttons missing, with unending royalty etc: create more packs and delete this thread. What else?
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member

If that's the case then 1 shard is irrelevant. It's taking you 331 months to 7* instead of 330 months.

That's not how the game works.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    th3evo wrote: »

If one person in your guild is getting a wat shard once per month, and it takes 330 shards to get a toon to 7*, why don't you explain that it's not how the game works.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member

If one person in your guild is getting a wat shard once per month, and it takes 330 shards to get a toon to 7*, why don't you explain that it's not how the game works.

You know that people are allowed to progress and gear up characters to be able to complete events, special missions etc. and also that not everyone has the same amount of shards since it's easy to join a different guild, right?
    So while you math is technically correct your argument that "1 shard is irrelevant, 331 months to 7* instead of 330 months" is nonsense.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

You know that people are allowed to progress and gear up characters to be able to complete events, special missions etc. and also that not everyone has the same amount of shards since it's easy to join a different guild, right?
    So while you math is technically correct your argument that "1 shard is irrelevant, 331 months to 7* instead of 330 months" is nonsense.

Ok 120 months.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member

Ok 120 months.

Why?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Because the point isn't the exact math.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    Because the point isn't the exact math.

So what was your argument even about?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @TVF this is entertaining. It's exactly how the game/farming works based on who you were quoting, etc.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    A single crash or even three crashes does not set back a guild an entire month, that's the point.

Especially considering the likelihood, even with the acknowledged issues, that some crashes are just people saving face with their guild when they lost.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    TVF this is entertaining. It's exactly how the game/farming works based on who you were quoting, etc.

No, because 1 person can only provide 1 shard.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I'm agreeing with you. Someone said "if you're the only one that can complete the mission". I can't imagine a guild doing DS Geo, can reach phase 3 middle, and only one person has geared up Geos to the Wat reqs.
  • Am sure plenty on here would soon change the tune if it happened to them and they missed out on having a 7* kam for another month... OP has the right to complain and expect something to be done about it. People saying just deal with it and accept it happens are imo wrong to say so... many players pay premium prices towards the huge profits this game generates... CG should be held to account when instances like these crashes occur
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Edge cases always exist.

• Deany123 wrote: »
    Am sure plenty on here would soon change the tune if it happened to them and they missed out on having a 7* kam for another month... OP has the right to complain and expect something to be done about it. People saying just deal with it and accept it happens are imo wrong to say so... many players pay premium prices towards the huge profits this game generates... CG should be held to account when instances like these crashes occur

Maybe not the best example. Everyone I know who has KAM finds him useless/underwhelming.