Rumors of possibly a new yoda and Darth maul

Prev1
What an Arnold clip and he hit a topic of a possible new yoda and Darth maul. It would be nice if yoda would also have a connection with clones. Maybe they will fix his weak multi attack. Lol not a fan of Darth Maul so don't have much to say about that toon.

Replies

• No bro it's not Maul, it's not yoda, the GL is going to be mandalorian related.

But the new marquees are 100% bad batch no doubt, just look at the timing of the trailer we got https://youtu.be/BsOmYpP4UDU
  • I'd take a new Maul, but do we really need a third Yoda? Unless he's a force ghost I don't see why that would happen.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    No bro it's not Maul, it's not yoda, the GL is going to be mandalorian related

100% will not be Mando related. Not enough characters, and no characters worthy of it.

Much more likely to see prequel era GLs with BB being the next content era.
  • RTS wrote: »

100% will not be Mando related. Not enough characters, and no characters worthy of it.

Hey dude I hope u are right, but look at it this way, how many people got relic 5, IG-11, kuiil, dark trooper, bo-katan, mandalorian, mandalorian beskar, cara dune, the armorer, moff Gideon, stormtrooper, death troopers and ofcourse jedi knight Luke, heck how many people gonna have a razor crest or 7 star any of those characters mentioned above, I counted a solid 12 characters plus a ship and boom all of a sudden we got 13 characters to get to high relic for a GL
  • RTS wrote: »

Hey dude I hope u are right, but look at it this way, how many people got relic 5, IG-11, kuiil, dark trooper, bo-katan, mandalorian, mandalorian beskar, cara dune, the armorer, moff Gideon, stormtrooper, death troopers and ofcourse jedi knight Luke, heck how many people gonna have a razor crest or 7 star any of those characters mentioned above, I counted a solid 12 characters plus a ship and boom all of a sudden we got 13 characters to get to high relic for a GL

That's still only enough for 1 GL, assuming they don't change the number of required charaters and ships. Plus we were told that they come in pairs. This doesn't rulle them out for future GLs but I wouldn't count on ithe next batch of GLs to be Mando related
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    But the new marquees are 100% bad batch no doubt

What if you turn out to be 100% wrong
  • Ultra wrote: »

Only time will tell, unless you wish to bet on it
  • If its darth maul that ends up being a gl I hope its kenobi than Yoda, way more history between the two
  • Ultra wrote: »

That would be insanely surprising to not get bad batch in these incoming marquees, but we won't know yet IG.
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    If its darth maul that ends up being a gl I hope its kenobi than Yoda, way more history between the two

100% this.

Spoiler Warning
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

"what if"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

That would be insanely surprising to not get bad batch in these incoming marquees, but we won't know yet IG.

its a good guess but its not confirmed, so i'm not sure why malaria is 100% sure of it
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I don’t think we are getting 6 new marquees. One of the content creators pointed out that 3 of them are the armorer, trooper, and bo Katan. I think we are only getting 3 more mando marquees which could round out 3 new characters for each new GLs. I highly doubt we will get slammed with 6 bad batch marquees in a row.. that just won’t happen
  • Shaddess wrote: »
    I don’t think we are getting 6 new marquees. One of the content creators pointed out that 3 of them are the armorer, trooper, and bo Katan. I think we are only getting 3 more mando marquees which could round out 3 new characters for each new GLs. I highly doubt we will get slammed with 6 bad batch marquees in a row.. that just won’t happen

5 bad batch marquees, hunter, echo, tech, wrecker, and crosshair, the 6th marquee would be something to do with mandalorian faction
  • Enough with multiple versions of the same character.

Do we need a Holy Han whose zeta is Fallen Light Saber, ability to sacrifice himself so KRU can continue his journey?
  • Enough with multiple versions of the same character.

Do we need a Holy Han whose zeta is Fallen Light Saber, ability to sacrifice himself so KRU can continue his journey?

If you mean echo then you are very wrong, it's not oh Han solo but with jacket, Han solo with white hair, Han solo with the shape shifter, or same Chewbacca 5 times over with slight adjustment to..... I honestly don't know lol. Echo is completely different from what he was and deserve a second version of himself, it's not kylo where he just takes off his helmet and gets a new version then fixes the same helmet and puts it back on and becomes a legend (how the heck did he get the destroyed mask back anyways, did he just go back into elevator again and grab the pieces from the ground like a 10 year old who got punished for breaking something 😆🤣😆🤣)
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Bad batch doesn’t drop for another month, so I doubt those 6 marquess are all bad batch. Bet we have two left of Mando stuff (calling scout trooper as one of em) than the other four will be bad batch with more coming.

Hopefully April isn’t boring if all those marquess are bad batch.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Bad batch doesn’t drop for another month, so I doubt those 6 marquess are all bad batch. Bet we have two left of Mando stuff (calling scout trooper as one of em) than the other four will be bad batch with more coming.

Hopefully April isn’t boring if all those marquess are bad batch.
    Agreed, it's too early for them to push bad batch
    I'm sure they'll put in the 2 other mandos that were with bo katan
    We could also get that sniper chick and dad bod bobba, theres 4 right there.
  • They kinda need a new bunch of toons for the upcoming GLs, although they might be good with a GL Ahsoka. Still need an Dark side GL though to match Mando-content, and that seems to be lacking.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    They kinda need a new bunch of toons for the upcoming GLs
    Why is that so set in stone? They can require relic Tuskens and/or Jawas and it's more gating than getting 2 new marquees/GL.
  • Ryo_Jiaqui
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I’m seriously hoping for GL Boba from Mandalorian. Seems like Shand is a likely add too. Not as a gl though. I hope they don’t wait for Book of Boba to release them.
  • We need a 3ed Yoda more than we need 5 Hans or a 5th CLS team rebel that is 2 of them piggyback riding
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Ryo_Jiaqui wrote: »
    I’m seriously hoping for GL Boba from Mandalorian. Seems like Shand is a likely add too. Not as a gl though. I hope they don’t wait for Book of Boba to release them.

Acordding to wiki, fennec shand appears in bad batch too...

Edit: spelling
  • Ryo_Jiaqui wrote: »

I think GL Boba might come along with a Mandolorian Slave 1 and BH Cap ship.

They basically made Boba a GL by having him survive till Mando, and at no point in the show has he been bested. JKL was the only 1 that did.... that's pretty GL quality, and it is in-line with all the Mando content which would be required
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Ryo_Jiaqui wrote: »

I think GL Boba might come along with a Mandolorian Slave 1 and BH Cap ship.

They basically made Boba a GL by having him survive till Mando, and at no point in the show has he been bested. JKL was the only 1 that did.... that's pretty GL quality, and it is in-line with all the Mando content which would be required

Taking the 'wants' out of it he's not even close to a GL level. He had like 2 lines, got punked and screamed as he fell into the Sarlacc pit.

Kid Boba is more worthy of a GL toon than grown Boba.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    My rule of thumb is that if you can think of two versions of a character, they’re a Legendary Character. If you can think of three they’re a Galactic Legend.

Sidious —> Palpatine —> SEE
    Scavenger —> Jedi Training —> Rey

Boba Fett —> Book of Boba. End of growth, make him a Legendary or Hero’s Journey or Conflict or whatever. But not a Galactic Legend.

Vader is an interesting case because there’s only one version of him, proper, but the two Anakins would count in my book.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    My rule of thumb is that if you can think of two versions of a character, they’re a Legendary Character. If you can think of three they’re a Galactic Legend.

Boba Fett —> Book of Boba. End of growth, make him a Legendary or Hero’s Journey or Conflict or whatever. But not a Galactic Legend.

Vader is an interesting case because there’s only one version of him, proper, but the two Anakins would count in my book.

I mean kid Boba is very much a version of Boba, in a movie and the Clone Wars series.

And you old crusty dude Vader when his helmet comes off.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Apparently Chewbacca is a double GL
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

I mean kid Boba is very much a version of Boba, in a movie and the Clone Wars series.

And you old crusty dude Vader when his helmet comes off.
    Except that Kid Boba doesn't exist in the game. I should have been more clear that the examples I'm giving come from the game. I'll stop being sceptical of a Galactic Legend Boba Fett if they add Kid Boba, because then there'll be a clear progression--Kid Boba --> Boba Fett --> Galactic Legend Book of Boba.
    TVF wrote: »
    Apparently Chewbacca is a double GL

No. But he would be an ideal candidate for a Galactic Legend since there's a progression from Vandor through on to Veteran Chewbacca. Han, too. Although I think both Han and Chewbacca suffer a little from being legacy characters where the "height of their power" was represented in-game before Galactic Legends became anything. But, meh, it wouldn't be the first time they renamed something in order to retcon the character so a new version could come out.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.