New Character Kit Reveal

2Next

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Ok got it. What’s this Cubs stream

Cubsfanhan? One of the largest SWGOH streamers.
  • Yeah someone mentioned it being confirmed not a joke on stream. Also I just got a grey image with another link
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Ok got it. What’s this Cubs stream

CubsFanHan on youtube. The discord is going nuts right now. Seems to be a deathwatch logo in there and a crossword puzzle
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Crumb said in the discord that its not a joke as well. We'll see if thats true soon
  • CT_Waxer_7777
    175 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Deathwatch= Maul (also App Store logo) CW season 7 GLs!?! That’s my theory
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Deathwatch= Maul (also App Store logo) CW season 7 GLs!?! That’s my theory

Ya seems more and more likely, but who knows
  • Any developments
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Any developments

A suggestion, if I may. Don't chase rumors on April 1st. YWIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • @Ultra what announcement? Was that an April fools, but either way I missed it.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Any developments

I’m aware but supposedly this was confirmed to not be a rumor. I got tricked by lots of “Snyderverse restored” rumor lies today 😡
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Any developments

I’m aware but supposedly this was confirmed to not be a rumor. I got tricked by lots of “Snyderverse restored” rumor lies today 😡

crumb stated in Cubs stream and the swgoh events server that it wasn’t a joke. He said that he’s not that mean.
  • I don't understand why all of these comments by the devs are in other forums? It seems like they ignore the official forums all the time. Why is Crumb posting in swgoh events server as opposed to here?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    I don't understand why all of these comments by the devs are in other forums? It seems like they ignore the official forums all the time. Why is Crumb posting in swgoh events server as opposed to here?

Maybe because there's been like 1000 posts on the discord vs 30 here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Any developments

SMH....

15078178.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    I don't understand why all of these comments by the devs are in other forums? It seems like they ignore the official forums all the time. Why is Crumb posting in swgoh events server as opposed to here?

so wait now we don't want them communicating with us on other formats and interacting with content creators? I'm confused.

so wait now we don't want them communicating with us on other formats and interacting with content creators? I'm confused.

No, but it would be nice if they could interact with us more here. Hasn't this been a common complaint in these forums for years?
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Any developments

p4v2zojmlgyf.jpg
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Any developments

This is legit lol. Fair point to be made today, but this seems legit
    CrispyFett wrote: »

No, but it would be nice if they could interact with us more here. Hasn't this been a common complaint in these forums for years?

And they posted the puzzle here. Ppl are trying to solve it on discord. Which is where Crumb is visiting. Why would he post here when he can interact with them in real-time there?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Any developments

crumb stated in Cubs stream and the swgoh events server that it wasn’t a joke. He said that he’s not that mean.

trusting him today, of all days
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Any developments

trusting him today, of all days

I really hope crumb isn't lying