• wildnz
    254 posts Member
    I wonder if we can use them for KAM?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    wildnz wrote: »
    I wonder if we can use them for KAM?

you can
  • Why are there only four Bad Batch? Which one is missing? Also, the Lead is OP!

Windu!
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Rex is also in the Bad Batch official trailer...so maybe a rex rework/new one?
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    @Ultra Thanks! Also, when is the marquee? Also, where is the dev insight?
  • Sooo... no unique ability?
  • Last
  • basic doesn't have limit once per turn so it will be unlimited attacking again
    @CG_Doja_Fett
  • So, either a droid or sep GL must be in the works...

Or this could just be a team meant for PVE, specifically LS Geo TB?
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    basic doesn't have limit once per turn so it will be unlimited attacking again
    @CG_Doja_Fett
    Jango Fett’s basic says it the same way, so I’m pretty sure it’s just the once.
  • Bring back the packs with better shard drops..... i have spoken
  • I’m more interested in what comes out week of 21st; hunters synergy toons yet to be released skip that week
  • CommanderMime
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Two things struck me about this kit.

First, he has Target Lock synergy without having any in his kit, so another Bad Batch clone (probably Crosshair) is going to apply Target Lock.

Second, it specifies in his unique ability that Galactic Legends are unaffected by the TMR even though it only affects Droids and Separatists, and there are currently no Droid/Sep GLs. Does anyone else think this means that we're getting a Separatist GL soon?

Edit: Realized I misread the kit, and the only the TMR doubling affects Droids/Seps; all characters are susceptible to the TMR in the first place. Still, Galactic Republic/Separatist GL pair coming soon?
  • NOICE!
  • It could make sense for their to be a GL Ahsoka with Mandolorian and CW s7. From Cinema/Television who else could be as "Galactic Legend"ary that hasn't already been released? Pretty much Maul and Ahsoka. Then, is Maul even GL calibur? Kenobi cut him in half, then killed him 30 years later, Emporer really messed up Maul while killing his brother. GG put up more of a fight against Kenobi than Maul did, and I hate to say GG is probably more legendary.

No 1 stands out more though.
  • Who is the other person going to be for the team? Hunter +3 more. And then: "Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies.
    If Hunter was already Stealthed, all Bad Batch allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns."
    And if everybody is in stealth, it's like nobody is in stealth.

I'm guessing wrecker once stealthed will recover health then unstealth.
  • Two things struck me about this kit.

First, he has Target Lock synergy without having any in his kit, so another Bad Batch clone (probably Crosshair) is going to apply Target Lock.

Second, it specifies in his unique ability that Galactic Legends are unaffected by the TMR even though it only affects Droids and Separatists, and there are currently no Droid/Sep GLs. Does anyone else think this means that we're getting a Separatist GL soon?

Maybe a caped grievous not sure what other separatist GLs they could add.
  • gatormatt wrote: »
    So, either a droid or sep GL must be in the works...

It says double tm removal against droids and seps, excluding galactic legends. We don't currently have a GL that is either. Why add that exclusion unless they anticipate it being a problem against a future GL?
  • @Ultra Thanks! Also, when is the marquee? Also, where is the dev insight?

Next Thursday, Presumably.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Im in
  • Two things struck me about this kit.

The unavoidable, irresistible 50% turn meter removal in his leader ability applies to any exposed enemy under the condition that the attacking ally is a Bad Batch character and the enemy is not a raid boss or any of the current or future galactic legends, while, so long as the enemy is not a raid boss or galactic legend, and the enemy is either a droid or separatist, it’s doubled to 100% turn meter removal, which can’t be evaded or resisted. The ability effect not applying doesn’t necessarily mean a separatist or droid galactic legend is coming (much as I’d like that) soon, but that the turn meter removal doesn’t affect galactic legends.
  • Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Last

This didn’t age well.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i wonder if the 5th member will be a legendary type.
    i was thinknig 2 of the 6 marquees would still be for mof gideons squad and the mandalorians. while the other 4 were bad batch at least. granted the 5th member could also be a marquee, but then who is the 6th...
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    gatormatt wrote: »
    So, either a droid or sep GL must be in the works...

It says double tm removal against droids and seps, excluding galactic legends. We don't currently have a GL that is either. Why add that exclusion unless they anticipate it being a problem against a future GL?

Probably refers to the 50% TMR against everyone, but written in CG language.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

oh that's how you read that? I read that way differently. "When using an ability against a Target Locked enemy, Bad Batch allies can't be countered. When damaging an enemy with Expose, Bad Batch allies remove 50% Turn Meter from that enemy, doubled for Droid and Separatist enemies (excludes raid bosses and galactic legends), which can't be evaded or resisted." At least 2 GLs are already immune to TM either completely or to some degree and they are routinely adding (excludes raid bosses and GLs) to new kits these days. Seems to be the new canon for CG so they don't get a bazillion "WHY MY SKILL NO WORK ON THIS TOON" posts.
  • Fennec Shand could be coming. Saw Gerara. Rex rework...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Thanks! Also, when is the marquee? Also, where is the dev insight?

Dev insight is next week according to Crumb

We are also getting another character reveal next week, so we might get both dev insights on thursday next week
  • GL Leia, come on, she was a legend
  • Who is the other person going to be for the team? Hunter +3 more. And then: "Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies.
    If Hunter was already Stealthed, all Bad Batch allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns."
    And if everybody is in stealth, it's like nobody is in stealth.

If you are stealthed, at least you cant be countered.