Separatist fleet

LadyGaladriel
13 posts Member
edited April 2021
When are you going to fix separatist fleet bugs?
Everything* was working, then you broke it, then you fix it by making it worse, now you're not fixing it.
It's obvious that you don't know how to make a good work and never heard of tests, but still we need these bugs fixed.
Not to mention that it's been 1 year and a half that separatist fleet is out (6 months after GR too...) and it doesn't have a full separatist fleet yet. Balancing teams isn't your best feature like practically everything else. It looks like you're just lucky that the old developers got a couple of good ideas and you're still living off of them and that it's Star Wars, of course.
Will you do anything or just "we're looking into it" and do nothing until forgot as most of the time?

Edit
*everything... there were still bugs and problems, but we got used to them...
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    What seperatist fleet bugs?

Also seperatist really dont need a full fleet like the GR have, imo. The base 5 are great and from my experience so far i never even get to call in the 5th member to battle.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    You really didn't see them? Lucky you, or not, I don't know...
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Also seperatist really dont need a full fleet like the GR have, imo. The base 5 are great and from my experience so far i never even get to call in the 5th member to battle.
    Of course it's not needed. And we don't need 5 Han, GR doesn't need 8 ships and 2 capitals, but there they are! More ships, more possibilities, more tactics against different enemies, more fun!
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member

Again what bugs? Could you at least explain them? Maybe i have seen it but never know its a bug. Maybe its sonething else
  • flux_rono wrote: »

Again what bugs? Could you at least explain them? Maybe i have seen it but never know its a bug. Maybe its sonething else

One for all: vulture does not always assist. It's hard to not see it.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    It was made like this after a "fix" to make Vulture Droid work as intended.
    Apparently a guaranteed assist means 80% to CG, despite it working properly before the patch
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    The worst bug is I kill able ani or Ahsoka. When they get to a sliver of red health they all of a sudden can’t be killed. That’s the true bug that still needs to be fixed.
  • LadyGaladriel
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    So they're already in the phase "do nothing until forgot" for that bug?
    Great job CG.
    You let a bug exist for 18 months on one of the meta fleets (doing excactly what the unit description said) or you will let the bug be for the rest of the game (with a wrong unit description at the moment).
    If what Alijar wrote is true you're just clowns doing a bad work even for amateurs.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    The worst bug is I kill able ani or Ahsoka. When they get to a sliver of red health they all of a sudden can’t be killed. That’s the true bug that still needs to be fixed.

That's another one for sure.
    But, hey, who cares about the user experience if we continue to make big money lol
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    The 70% assist chance for summoned vulture droids is not a bug. It's always worked that way, and there are videos and other reports to back that up. They just added the text to make it more clear.

If you have any other actual bugs, please report them to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>