Kit Reveal: Hunter

Replies

• Who is the other person going to be for the team? Hunter +3 more. And then: "Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies.
    If Hunter was already Stealthed, all Bad Batch allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns."
    And if everybody is in stealth, it's like nobody is in stealth.

Taunting tanks do not stealth. Stealth also avoids counter attacks.

DOES IT? I did not know the second point. Is that true?
  • AhnaldisGOAT
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Well guess this means working on Bo-Katan and Dark Trooper was an absolute waste of time. Neither one of their factions is very good and would only be worth it for an end-game piece
    Oh come on, Dark Trooper can be used in Imperial Trooper teams. Troopers aren’t bad.
    Edit: I agree with your point on Bo Katrash, though
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Who is the other person going to be for the team? Hunter +3 more. And then: "Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies.
    If Hunter was already Stealthed, all Bad Batch allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns."

Taunting tanks do not stealth. Stealth also avoids counter attacks.

DOES IT? I did not know the second point. Is that true?

Yes
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Why are there only four Bad Batch? Which one is missing? Also, the Lead is OP!

Hunter, Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, Echo
  • Who is the other person going to be for the team? Hunter +3 more. And then: "Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies.

Wrecker probably won't stealth then
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    The animations are sick, well done CG.
  • Feels like Grievous hard-counter
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Page 3 already and only a handfull of comments to the kit. Nobody said anything bad about it though. Is this the new way of approval with a toon?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn

you need a shaak ti using sp on hunter, then he gets stealth
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Page 3 already and only a handfull of comments to the kit. Nobody said anything bad about it though. Is this the new way of approval with a toon?

Wow....your right....

Maybe its because it was just so...unexpected.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • New Characters reveals on Thursday the 8th, 15th, and 29th. So what event is coming on Thursday the 22nd?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Well guess this means working on Bo-Katan and Dark Trooper was an absolute waste of time. Neither one of their factions is very good and would only be worth it for an end-game piece

How do you know those two were an absolute waste of time?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

One of them might be - if we are looking from a "GL-centric" perspective. If Bad Batch is setting up a 3rd LS GL, then Mando content is (at least, for now) a dead end. Dark Trooper might be the DS "dyad" GL.

It's odd though - I thought they were setting up the next GL pair to both be from the Mando side - with Dark Troopers, Gideon, etc. and BAM, Razor Crest, etc.

I suppose it's possible that's still the case and Bad Batch is just going to be a GG-type "diversion".
    Time will tell.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

One of them might be - if we are looking from a "GL-centric" perspective. If Bad Batch is setting up a 3rd LS GL, then Mando content is (at least, for now) a dead end. Dark Trooper might be the DS "dyad" GL.

It's odd though - I thought they were setting up the next GL pair to both be from the Mando side - with Dark Troopers, Gideon, etc. and BAM, Razor Crest, etc.

I suppose it's possible that's still the case and Bad Batch is just going to be a GG-type "diversion".
    Time will tell.

What better way to do an April Fools joke than to release an entire faction that ends up being a distraction.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Time will tell.

What better way to do an April Fools joke than to release an entire faction that ends up being a distraction.

I had actually considered that. In fact, I thought it was possible that the entire post was a "joke" - but that was a lot of work and would just make people angry. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Looks Like He Has Lots Of Separatist Droid Synergy...For Now...
  • Nice kit, looks like it is the start of a great team! I have no idea what the other toons in this guy’s team will be, cause I haven’t seen CW S7 yet (or s1 and s6 for that matter). I am missing out a ton, could someone give me a spoiler free summary of who the bad batch are?
  • They’re clones that each have a different genetic mutation (I.e. imperfect clones hence a “bad” batch). They’re used as kind of special forces squad.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

Time will tell.

Time will tell, indeed

I think its too early to write off Dark Trooper and Bo-Katan as diversions when they aren't farmable yet

Usually, toons are required after they are farmable for some time (2-3 weeks)

Piett, and Poe were an exception and lets hope it stays that way
  • Is this the first character with no unique? Interestingly, Bad Batch are very unique from the other clone troopers...
  • RTS
    682 posts Member

Time will tell.

Time will tell, indeed

I think its too early to write off Dark Trooper and Bo-Katan as diversions when they aren't farmable yet

Usually, toons are required after they are farmable for some time (2-3 weeks)

Piett, and Poe were an exception and lets hope it stays that way

Considering how hard Dark Trooper hits, and his other kit makeup, I wouldn’t call him a “waste” at any point.

I think he’s a very solid replacement for Death Trooper.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    Is this the first character with no unique? Interestingly, Bad Batch are very unique from the other clone troopers...

Hera and Gamorrean Guard (lol) does not have a unique either
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Is this the first character with no unique? Interestingly, Bad Batch are very unique from the other clone troopers...

Hera and Gamorrean Guard (lol) does not have a unique either

Jedi consular.
    And he is the starter character from the very beginning...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

There are currently 20 characters without uniques
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    New Echo?

Edit: what wavelength said posts ago
    Wavelength wrote: »
    Why are there only four Bad Batch? Which one is missing? Also, the Lead is OP!

Hunter, Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, Echo

• AngryBirdsPlushNest
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    New Echo?

I’m Pretty Sure Echo Is Gonna Be The Last Bad Batch Character to come Due To Him just Joining the team recently.
    Post edited by AngryBirdsPlushNest on
  • DatBoi wrote: »

There are currently 20 characters without uniques

You are absolutely right! But looking at them, almost the entire lot are comprised of jawas, ewoks, GR jedi and FO, that have been in the game since forever. When did they last release a brand new character with no unique?
  • Must be either Sith Assassin or FOSFTFP
  • Only query I have on the stealth is when they come up against Darth Vader, his MM will automatically cancel that out.