Game's getting better, why asking for more PLANETS!

Sinspire
7 posts Member
edited April 2021
hi comunity, thanks for GLs relics and conquests new characters game is still rocks after 5 years, i ask myself why not asking for a thing or two...
1) lego legacy has sets to upgrade and make fraction bonuses, can we do the same thing with planets?
Planets to upgrade and gives fraction bonuses or something benefits the chracters what you think?
for example: corusant can give bonuses to jedis, tatooine for bounty hunters, camino for clones, endor for rebels ect.
2) Why can we still cant have squad saving for ships :( and any chance to see a ship raid?

Have a nice time everyone...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Hi,

Yeah have something like on others gatchas. Something persistant, very hard and very long to get, that's give some buff like +1% atk for light side characters. It should be cool.

2 ) plz god yes add this feature ^^'
  • That’s kinda what is going on for galactic challenges though, only it’s preset.
    I don’t think this should be an RNG element for competitive pvp, where you risk getting spanked because your opponent got lucky with the planet.
  • Been playing Lego legacy since it’s launch ( well logging in every week or 2 ), it is let’s be honest absolute tripe of a game.

Don't bring anything it has to swgoh , just no.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Sinspire wrote: »
    hi comunity, thanks for GLs relics and conquests new characters game is still rocks after 5 years, i ask myself why not asking for a thing or two...
    1) lego legacy has sets to upgrade and make fraction bonuses, can we do the same thing with planets?
    Planets to upgrade and gives fraction bonuses or something benefits the chracters what you think?
    for example: corusant can give bonuses to jedis, tatooine for bounty hunters, camino for clones, endor for rebels ect.
    2) Why can we still cant have squad saving for ships :( and any chance to see a ship raid?

Have a nice time everyone...

They say #2 is too hard for them to do...
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Source?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • wildnz
    255 posts Member
    Doja comment on swgoh.events discord said ship loadouts was more difficult than expected. Not sure how to link to it from here. 1tbt3k2wdm3j.jpg
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    The sets in LL are basically leader effects, since the characters there don't have leader abilities.
    While it does allow more versatility, it's a very different system.
    What CG should copy is the Expeditions from Lego Legacy. They already stole most of it for their Galactic Challenges, why not go the full mile?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    wildnz wrote: »
    Doja comment on swgoh.events discord said ship loadouts was more difficult than expected. Not sure how to link to it from here. 1tbt3k2wdm3j.jpg

Which is not the same as "it's too hard to do." Thanks though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH