• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I never use Drain Essense
  • I do HATE Safe Haven. Punishes you for having good speed mods
  • I like the Kamino Modifier that reduces your stats
  • hey when are the results coming in
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    can you add in the feats next time. as those really determined if i liked or hated some challenges. (cough cough sith healing feat is bad imo cough)
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »
    can you add in the feats next time. as those really determined if i liked or hated some challenges. (cough cough sith healing feat is bad imo cough)

First time I disliked the takodana planet modifier since it makes the healing feat a lot more difficult

Which is like the worst feat in the game
  • StarDog89 wrote: »
    I liked this. Can't believe we've done so many already, and a creative way to gather feedback. I too voted against Steadfast Retribution every time it showed up since it just seems dumb for a modifier to me. Even though it's nice when your team gets it, I had to say no every time for the sake of consistency.

Also, why not do a "Losers bracket" as well? That would be a good way of identifying the GCs that really need another look.

This is something I considered (and could still do), but I wanted to focus on the main brackets until the tournie is complete. I was also concerned about burnout given the tournament will take a few weeks to unfold.

Thanks for participating and also thanks for the feedback!
  • flux_rono wrote: »

I'll keep that in mind for next time.