Can we get a 24-hour review period for Territory Battles?

Crowny
273 posts Member
edited March 2021
I don't understand why this wasn't implemented years ago in order to more easily track guild and individual progress

Replies

• Crowny
    273 posts Member
    We're approaching the end of another territory battle, where the results will be gone forever immediately, without letting guild members go in and look at who has attempted missions, deployed, etc. Why is this not a thing yet?
  • Shouldn’t you already know who has attempted missions, deployed etc?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Pretty sure they haven't done it because of how the event itself is coded. It seems to me that it's hard-coded (and not easily changed away from) a 6 day event. This is why Geo is 36h phases instead of 24h. They either never bothered to figure out how to extend it, or they looked at it and saw it would be more work than they were willing to put into it.
    Shouldn’t you already know who has attempted missions, deployed etc?

And then there is also this. Although I get that time zones can be an issue, the only option available to us is to log on with about 10-15 minutes until it's over and take screenshots.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    I have a decent idea of who has attempted missions and deployed, and I try to take screenshots with less than a minute remaining if possible. A lot can happen in the last 10 or 15 minutes. It would just be nice for tracking.
  • Crowny wrote: »
    I have a decent idea of who has attempted missions and deployed, and I try to take screenshots with less than a minute remaining if possible. A lot can happen in the last 10 or 15 minutes. It would just be nice for tracking.
    You could do with a more hands-on approach whilst TB is running.

With 12 hours to go I will tag every guild member who has combats left / deployment to do. With 3 hours to go they get a DM.

Sounds like hard work, but it’s much better to nag’n’tag and get things done, instead of checking after the fact to find out who let you down.