why is a sith-leader-ability not a sith-ally-ability?

jedibaer71
575 posts Member
edited April 2021

went in galactic challenge with traya lead (sith-leader-ABILITY!!), made for sure 30 times +100k health for all by attacking a debuffed enemy and didn‘t make the 1.500.000 health regeneration from a sith ABILITY! 🧐

if nihilus gets +36.000 health because of the leader ability of traya after attacking debuffed holdo, why doesn‘t it count?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Only actual healing counts - unless Nihilus was 36,000 below his max health, it won’t all be counted
  • but if a hero has 100% health, why does the games shows maaany green +health?
    that he WOULD HAVE REGENERATED 36.000 health in the case he has under 100% health???
    🥳
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Devs hate Sith. They nerf sith any chance they get. All sith events are always done with sith hands tied behind their backs. Lol
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    They don't even know their own coding let alone that there are no Sith healers. This feat has been a pain, is a pain and probably will always be a pain.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    They don't even know their own coding let alone that there are no Sith healers. This feat has been a pain, is a pain and probably will always be a pain.

...especially without a counter.

I know...poor, deceased horse. And yet we call keep hammering away.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • This feat is impossible. I have several relic 5+ sith characters, including Malek, but I can not complete this task apparently since I don't have Wat or Traya. Crazy unfair.
  • I think it is just Traya lead's ability that will do it. It actually uses the words "recover 10% health".

So I am remodding my Sith with GG GK R2 and the next healthiest toons' mod sets so they are all + health and little protection. Whatever damage they take you want it to use health and not protection.

Also leaving out Vader. Too much damage.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Palp lead works. Malak, or DR, or BSF. Let one of them get Deathmark, and then they keep healing themselves every turn they take because they're inflicting debuffs on themselves and/or the enemy team. Eliminate JTR. About halfway through the timer, eliminate Finn or his stacking damage will kill even Malak. Basics for the win.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Devs hate Sith. They nerf sith any chance they get. All sith events are always done with sith hands tied behind their backs. Lol

Yet this events are called malaktic challenge. Devs hates sith? Nah I dont think so.