Praetorian Guard Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited April 2021
Here is my first kit, for the Praetorian Guard. Please give feedback if you have any.

fbbv5wq9jvp8.jpg

Unit Name: Praetorian Guard
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker, and First Order
Archetype: Agility (AGI)
Description: Versatile First Order Attacker that adapts to the enemy team.

Basic: Elegant Strike (Omega)
Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up for 2 turns. If Supreme Leader Snoke is an ally, he gains this bonus as well.
Animation: Steps forward towards target enemy, then strikes them with the electro-whip.
Special: Vigilant Sentry (Omega) (Cooldown 5)
Gain Protection Up for 2 turns (20%) and gain one of the following moves based on the condition of the enemy team:
Animation: Stand straight, then pull out weapon.
If 2 or more enemies have no debuffs:
Twin Vibro-Aibir Blades: Deal physical damage to target enemy twice, and inflict Speed Down and 2 Damage Over Time effects for 3 turns. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Splits double-edged sword into two daggers, then charges at target enemy and strikes them twice.

If 2 or more enemies have more than 50% health:
Bilari Electro-Chain Whip: Deal special damage to target enemy, and inflict Shock and Stun on them for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Holds electro-whip in both hands, then slash it at target enemy.

If 2 or more enemies have debuffs:
Electro-Bisento: Deal physical damage to target enemy, and Shock them for 2 turns. This attack ignores protection. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Hold electro-bisento staff in both hands, letting the blade crackle with energy, then lunge at opponent and stab them with it.

If 2 or more enemies are below 50% health:
Vibro-Voulge: Gain Offense Up and Advantage for 2 turns, then deal special damage to target enemy. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Strike Vibro-Voulge staff against the ground, then lunge at enemy and strike them with the staff.
Unique: Snoke's Protector (Zeta)
Whenever Supreme Leader Snoke takes damage from an attack, Praetorian Guard reduces its cooldowns by 1 and gains Offense Up, Speed Up, and Defense Penetration for 2 turns.
- Zeta: Whenever Supreme Leader Snoke takes damage from an attack, Praetorian Guard gains 20% Turn Meter.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Love it
  • change the wording a bit though
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    For what?

• The kit, look at swgoh.gg and look how they do thier wording
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Okay, will do.

• Also, check out the other kits I have made
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I have, they are really good. I really liked the Maul one.

• Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Could you comment for your feedback?
  • Ummmm, wait. This is a good idea, but I'm reading this and seeing a serious problem being that he could gain all four abilities at once? Is this intent?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Ummmm, wait. This is a good idea, but I'm reading this and seeing a serious problem being that he could gain all four abilities at once? Is this intent?

Not all at once. One at a time. Kind of like KAM, but with four instead of two.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Also I created this kit over a month ago, so this was the first kit I have made, so any issues are a result of my lack of kitmaking knowledge at that time.

• Xcien wrote: »
    Ummmm, wait. This is a good idea, but I'm reading this and seeing a serious problem being that he could gain all four abilities at once? Is this intent?

you may want to fix the wording then, you ay also want to clarify which abilities take priority, because as I said before, its possible to meet all those conditions at once
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

you may want to fix the wording then, you ay also want to clarify which abilities take priority, because as I said before, its possible to meet all those conditions at once

No, I am going to leave the kit how it is because it is now over a month old. When I make another kit for the Praetorian Guard, I'll make sure that it is clarified.