Game Crashing Constantly

Anakins_Master
1014 posts Member
edited April 2021
I was just doing the forest moon event and the game crashed, I did not get the rewards and it said complete. It also crashes during Arena climbs and when we were doing hoth TB a week ago it crashed during a combat mission! Can you fix this please @CG_Doja_Fett @CG_SBCrumb
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Gorgus
    122 posts Member
    The devs have recently posted that they are aware of the problem and working on a fix. Unmentioned so far is whether there will be some sort of compensation to players for the benefits lost to themselves and their guilds. I personally think it would be appropriate.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Gorgus wrote: »
    The devs have recently posted that they are aware of the problem and working on a fix. Unmentioned so far is whether there will be some sort of compensation to players for the benefits lost to themselves and their guilds. I personally think it would be appropriate.

There won't be
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>