Traya mechanics

Dylan7485959
15 posts Member
edited April 2021
Just wanted to get some clarification on some things having to do w the debuff cleanse.

First, I’m assuming the damage has to “go thru” defense before applied? So the 5% dmg would be half that give or take for a well developed toon?

Second, I’m assuming ferocity (revan in squad) will basically be constantly wiped if traya is in the squad?

Third, I was wondering if anyone has has a problem with this killing their toons. I’m going to be using a nihilus lead so the % of health has a little bit more of an effect (my squad’s protection turns to max health) I think if that makes sense.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I assume it’s 5% for each debuff even the stacks and not 5% for a whole stack as well. Please correct if that’s wrong

(If a character has 5 ferocity I’m assuming the 5% applies 5 times)
  • Just wanted to get some clarification on some things having to do w the debuff cleanse.

First, I’m assuming the damage has to “go thru” defense before applied? So the 5% dmg would be half that give or take for a well developed toon?

Second, I’m assuming ferocity (revan in squad) will basically be constantly wiped if traya is in the squad?

Third, I was wondering if anyone has has a problem with this killing their toons. I’m going to be using a nihilus lead so the % of health has a little bit more of an effect (my squad’s protection turns to max health) I think if that makes sense.

It doesnt go through a check. It is a flat 5%. It isn't really noticable after you put a few debuffs on the enemy team.
    Nilly lead is terrible. I wont not reccomend it. Traya lead would be way better.
  • What do you mean by after you put some debuffs on enemy team? Just because they’re inflicting less debuffs on you after that?
  • Also why nihi bad? If you don’t mind giving specifics? Just so I have as much info as possible
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    What do you mean by after you put some debuffs on enemy team? Just because they’re inflicting less debuffs on you after that?

Probably refers to Traya’s lead where Sith recover 10% health when a debuffed enemy takes damage.
  • Also why nihi bad? If you don’t mind giving specifics? Just so I have as much info as possible

DN is not particularly a good leader bc, by and large, sith are very, very squishy. Also Traya's lead, coupled with her unique, makes her one of the better leads in the game as it punishes the opponents as the battle wears on. Which is both appropriate and hilarious.
  • Thank you so much for the responses!!!
  • Whatelse73
    2147 posts Member
    Nihilus' lead is also part of the "generation 1" characters, which all need some serious buffing up of their abilities, including leads.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    As said, traya lead. I’ve never noticed the health damage tbh, but you’ll need some zetas on the triumvirate (traya, sion, DN)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • What do you mean by after you put some debuffs on enemy team? Just because they’re inflicting less debuffs on you after that?

You heal when you damage an enemy so it negates the damage dealt to you by the dispel. I believe damage over times (dots) heal you passively cause it is damage to an enemy with a debuff when it goes off.

Not being able to crit really hurts the sith. They want the battle over quickly, ie DR.
    Nilly lead doesnt give any other benefits to your team or downsides to the enemy. It actually more hurts your team. Unlike Traya lead, it gives healing, potency and hurts the enemy.
  • Traya doesn't need to hire a mechanic. She is an old school Sith lord. They could all fly. Sideous only hired mechanics cause of the whole droid army thing. Traya never needed tech. She was more the sorcery type.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Nihilus' lead is also part of the "generation 1" characters, which all need some serious buffing up of their abilities, including leads.

Not sure how you think he's "generation 1" but his kit is fine. His lead doesn't matter.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »

Not sure about that. He's a key character that I use in squad arena. I'm usually top 5 under a SEE lead.
  • Yeah, he has a pretty 1 of a kind ability that can remove JKL and Nest. Not many characters can touch that pair.