sim the Sith raid

Shuster123
217 posts Member
edited April 2021
I think it is time to sim the Sith raid now that there is a new raid out plus u could full solo so rewards a random and it really slows progression because its the only way to get fully crafted g13 pieces
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Based on the atrocious gear drops from simmed HAAT, I'll go with no thanks.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Which new raid are you talking about? The recycled pit can hardly be considered new.

Sim the Sith raid means same rewards for everyone. And I don't think they will give out top rewards.

I mean look at the HAAT raid. Sim rewards are so garbage, we recently stopped sim it because manual intervention yields much better rewards.
  • Jed_Eye
    171 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Based on the atrocious gear drops from simmed HAAT, I'll go with no thanks.

Well the regular drops were atrocious 98% of the time before sims were a thing. But I still would not trust them to reward sims fairly on sith.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    It’s definitely time for a completely new raid, not a retool of an existing raid.

Should the Sith raid be sim-able? Yes.
  • Once we have a raid to replace the sith raid, sure, I'm for simming it, until then, no thanks.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Being able to sim HSTR would not force a guild to actually sim it. Make it an option.
  • Yes, CG should give the option to sim at whatever rewards payout they think is fair, then let guilds decide whether to sim or run it manual.

Add a high bar for the sim option, like requiring 40+ SLKs at sim launch, to keep merc guilds alive.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I am for simming the Sith Raid as long at top 10 rewards are used for the entire guild, however the Tank sim has me doubting they would do anything near so kind. It is sad that a guild can have 50 members able to solo of the raid, but earn abysmal rewards due to RNG on placement. They’ve kept it the same with Aeros, so I don’t think they understand and/or care. Been quite a bit since the shard economy change...gear economy hasn’t been addressed yet either.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Of course they wouldn't give top 10 to the whole guild. My guess is they would award similar to 11-15 like the other two raids and bump up the chance for a full craft from zero to something quite small.

I'm against hstr raid because I don't want way worse rewards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    *sim, not raid*
  • yesterday my guild got a fully crafted golden eyeball in tank sim. We were STUNNED. However we're not bothered by the crap rewards bc most of the time whoever got first got crap rewards anyway. Sith raid is different in that it gives better rewards than tank, though. And I don't see them simming it when we don't have another raid that ALL guilds can participate in.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Of course they wouldn't give top 10 to the whole guild. My guess is they would award similar to 11-15 like the other two raids and bump up the chance for a full craft from zero to something quite small.

the ony way to get fully crafted gear is from the top ten Sith so if they do sim it everyone will probably get top 10l
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

the ony way to get fully crafted gear is from the top ten Sith so if they do sim it everyone will probably get top 10l

giphy.gif
  • Honestly having the Sith raid be simmable now is the only way they are going to be able to drop Kylo out as the one true top tier GL. Rey is close of course because of her performance in CPit, but from here on out it's doubtful they ever make a character as elite as Kylo for PvE raids so barring a nerf this is how you balance it out for **** like me who got SEE and JML as their GLs
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Except by the time you farmed for SEE/JML you already knew that SLKR was the king of raids. So you chose to not farm for him, and then want people who did to not benefit from it?
  • Oh I dont know. The Gammorean Guard Captain is so unbelievable now I wonder if Rancor could even eat it. It's kinda new from certain perspectives
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Simming the Sith raid would be nice.
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I really want to sim sith raid

Aren't you a new player?
  • I really want to sim sith raid
    You’ve been playing 5 months!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

I think he was making a joke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I think he was making a joke.

Or was he
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member

Aren't you a new player?

Maybe that's why he wants to sim it. After all, if a new player could join a guild that simmed HSTR, there would be no need to invest the resources in a team that could actually score well in it.
  • Jkane wrote: »

Aren't you a new player?

Maybe that's why he wants to sim it. After all, if a new player could join a guild that simmed HSTR, there would be no need to invest the resources in a team that could actually score well in it.

Exactly, my current guild sims pit and tank so why not sith?
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Jkane wrote: »

Aren't you a new player?

Makes sense to me. While I enjoyed building a JTR/Clone team for P1 HSTR, there's so much to do in game that I can understand a new player not wanting to have to do EVERYTHING. Having said that, being someone that has enjoyed all the raids when they were challenging, I'm glad I did not have that shortcut available to me. Doesn't mean others would feel the same.
  • Jkane wrote: »

Aren't you a new player?

Simming raids has criteria that must be met. For Pit and Tank it’s 35 members owning the 7* version of the raid exclusive reward character. It’s fair to assume that this will also be a requirement for Sith Raid.

Your current guild (unless a 200+M guild sees your forum ad and snaps you up) only has 27 7* Trayas.

So that’s why not - even if the Sith Raid were to be made simmable tomorrow, your guild wouldn’t meet the criteria to be eligible for simming