Newer Player (5 months Old)

Replies

• I really like Revan in Star Wars, I also like luke a lot, same with vader and kylo so I think JKR, DR, CLS, and SLKR are my goals

Okay, with these as your goals, I can start working on an initial proposal to help you out. If it's not up tonight, it will be up tomorrow. Keep having fun!
  • @MasterSeedy Thanks for all your help!
  • Please don't ping everyone, we already see the message.
    My Old Republic for JKR, is it good for the event except 7 star? @MasterSeedy @BlackWidowMovie0 @KhanGoldShord @Salatious_Scrum. I sent screenshots since swgoh.gg has not updated for 3 days. Also, I decided to go for JKR and after JKR I'll get CLS and/or DR.
    Again, don't ping everyone. I'll update your SWGOH.GG as well. For JKR and DR, I would recommend mass farming Old Republic/Sith Empire. Gear 9-10 for DR event and Gear 8-9 for JKR event. If you're planning Malak, I would say Gear 12 (with at least 2 Zetas on each team). For CLS, if you want JKR and DR badly, I would hold off until that's done....or at least until a Cantina farm is done so you have energy to spend.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    DR event needs G11/G10 without zetas and I have the farms done for CLS except Old Ben and Luke Farmboy and I'll get them off Guild Store so I will not have to spend energy on it.
  • I beat Chewbacca tier 4 and padme tier 4!
  • The danger with going for a lot of legendaries as you are this early is that you’d be spreading already thin resources even thinner. Gear crunch is something everyone goes through but it’s especially tough early on as you’re not getting increased raid rewards.
  • Also, I sent a request to join a new guild
  • @Salatious_Scrum I already have the required gear for JKR event, I just need shards
  • Also, I sent a request to join a new guild

This is excellent. Joining the right guild is literally one of the 3 or 4 most important things you can do in the game.
  • @MasterSeedy They have not approved my request yet though, what if they approve in the middle of a TW? Will I miss out on a lot of rewards or are TW rewards not that important?
  • It's the price you pay. Once you're in the guild the benefits you get are far better than what you lose from one TW.

If they approve, you just move as fast as you can so that you don't miss your opportunity.
  • @MasterSeedy They have not approved my request yet though, what if they approve in the middle of a TW? Will I miss out on a lot of rewards or are TW rewards not that important?

It's worth losing 1 TW reward set for a dozen more that will be even better.
  • Ok
  • If they haven’t approved your request, you may want to consider posting an ad here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240672/players-looking-for-guilds-february-2021-read-rules-in-first-post-before-posting#latest

You’ll probably get a lot of offers. Good luck!
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Got 7 star han
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    @MasterSeedy What is your proposal?
  • Joined A new guild!
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Just got 6 star General Kenobi and I am close to unlocking traya
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • @CG_Doja_Fett My game just crashed in middle of GAC, now because of this I have lost multiple zetas and kyber.
    This is obviously untrue.

At worst, losing this round will cost you one solitary zeta material. It is not possible for the difference between winning / losing one round to cost you more than that.

There are 6 further rounds to go. Given that you won your first 3 and are ranked comfortably in the top 1000 of your current division, your claim you can’t reach Kyber either is nonsense.

As your post count grows (127 now in 5 days) and they contain more and more baffling claims like this, the more I suspect that this is an alt account.
  • @DarjeloSalas I wont get my 1000 points for win though so I have done the math and now I can't get kyber
  • @CG_Doja_Fett My game just crashed in middle of GAC, now because of this I have lost multiple zetas and kyber.
    This is obviously untrue.

At worst, losing this round will cost you one solitary zeta material. It is not possible for the difference between winning / losing one round to cost you more than that.

There are 6 further rounds to go. Given that you won your first 3 and are ranked comfortably in the top 1000 of your current division, your claim you can’t reach Kyber either is nonsense.

As your post count grows (127 now in 5 days) and they contain more and more baffling claims like this, the more I suspect that this is an alt account.

It is not an alt account
  • Can you show me your maths? Even if you’ve lost all 3 rounds of the current GA, I’d have thought with 3 wins in the first one you could still make Kyber
  • No, because I can't clear any sections, I could only win if I get 56 banners on each of my battles for rest of GAC which will not happen
    Can you show me your maths? Even if you’ve lost all 3 rounds of the current GA, I’d have thought with 3 wins in the first one you could still make Kyber

• No, because I can't clear any sections, I could only win if I get 56 banners on each of my battles for rest of GAC which will not happen
    Can you show me your maths? Even if you’ve lost all 3 rounds of the current GA, I’d have thought with 3 wins in the first one you could still make Kyber
    What? How do you know you can’t clear any sections in 6 matches that haven’t happened yet?
    What? How do you know you can’t clear any sections in 6 matches that haven’t happened yet?

I would need to get 56 banners on each battle
  • Ok - last time I’ll request. Can I see your maths?

And not just “I’ll need 56 banners”, what’s your current score, the score needed for Kyber in division 8 etc?

If you don’t want to provide it, fair enough, but at the moment I am struggling to believe anything you say.

• is needed for kyber where i am at
  • Forget it.
This discussion has been closed.