New Galactic Legends predictions

Prev134567
I think there is going to be a GL mando with all the mando content coming out. What are your thoughts?

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Not sure what to expect anything since I've been heavily wrong about mando content so far

So i'll just wait and see rather than speculate
  • GL Leia
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Range1974 wrote: »
    GL Leia

Maybe Leia and Snoke although there has not been a lot of resistance content latly
  • I think anakin and kenobi are the only really good GLs left...
  • I think anakin and kenobi are the only really good GLs left...

I agree although there has not been a lot of galactic republic content recently besides hunter
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    I don’t expect a Mando GL, I think we’re about to move out of that era again now with bad batch so I’d lean towards Kenobi and Anakin
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    I don’t expect a Mando GL, I think we’re about to move out of that era again now with bad batch so I’d lean towards Kenobi and Anakin

Maybe it is going to be a mando journey continues. Who Knows.
  • Kenobi and Maul
  • Derezzed wrote: »
    Kenobi and Maul

I think kenobi and anakin if they are going to clone wars era although maybe new app icons were a hint for GL maul.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Gouj4 wrote: »

I think we’re passed the mando content for now is my point so no journey continues either, at least not yet
  • Fallen Anakin would would be great. I think Maul only because of considering the current toons that haven’t been required for other GLs. Night sisters and Phoenix squads could be requirements along with all the Jedi council toons
  • Derezzed wrote: »
    Fallen Anakin would would be great. I think Maul only because of considering the current toons that haven’t been required for other GLs. Night sisters and Phoenix squads could be requirements along with all the Jedi council toons

Maybe
  • Honestly I can see Mando GL with a dark saber 100%, we got 12 characters for a Mando GL plus RC as 13 for the ship, but it would require us to get a 2nd GL which would be an Imperial, a certain blue man who was being hunted by a certain jedi 😉, but it would make him EXTREMELY free to play character so maybe not.
    They could give us a Revan GL and the Mando GL as a pair too.

But looking at it, it's probably going to be kenobi and Vader or maybe 3 of them
  • If they keep the pair GLs then they will do anakin and kenobi and after that the game will spiral downwards imo
  • Maybe
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Derezzed wrote: »
    Fallen Anakin would would be great. I think Maul only because of considering the current toons that haven’t been required for other GLs. Night sisters and Phoenix squads could be requirements along with all the Jedi council toons

Maybe

Yeah I agree here for the most Part, looking at the large number of C grade characters people haven’t geared up, I’d say your on the mark. Phoenix, Fulkrum, sisters for maul. I think we’d see GL Obi first though, then you could use Cody, clone/s maybe jawas in reference to his life onTat, maybe tuskins and MonMoth.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If they keep the pair GLs then they will do anakin and kenobi and after that the game will spiral downwards imo

People predicted the release of Jedi Knight Luke would signal the "downward spiral".....kinda like y2k caused the world to end. Oh...wait.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    If they keep the pair GLs then they will do anakin and kenobi and after that the game will spiral downwards imo

People predicted the release of Jedi Knight Luke would signal the "downward spiral".....kinda like y2k caused the world to end. Oh...wait.

Comedy gold 🤣
    Thumbs up
  • Maybe an Ahsoka GL
  • Gouj4 wrote: »

Agree, we are at the end of S2, 2 more seasons to come, its too early for a GL.
  • Maybe the next thing won't be a GL. CLS was a new type of event. Malak was a new type of event. GLs were a new type of event. Nobody knows what they'll do next.

But for the fun of speculation, seems like a return to GR era, so something there?
  • Maybe the next thing won't be a GL. CLS was a new type of event. Malak was a new type of event. GLs were a new type of event. Nobody knows what they'll do next.

But for the fun of speculation, seems like a return to GR era, so something there?

I think the future GLs could be maul, yoda, kenobi, anakin, mando, jabba, and maybe Mace?

I think the future GLs could be maul, yoda, kenobi, anakin, mando, jabba, and maybe Mace?

That’s a lot of GLs with the Jedi tag.

• Range1974 wrote: »
    GL Leia

Maybe Leia and Snoke although there has not been a lot of resistance content latly

I don’t think they will do more than one GL per faction. Those characters will probably come to the game as Legendaries, Raid, TB or something like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually get a Crate TB and have Leia and Snoke be the exclusive toons.
  • My speculation would be either a GL for Galactic Republic/Separatists or Rebel/Empire

They've kinda stuck to certain factions for the most part. All GL effect the alignment part like LS and DS. Then you got Rey and JML thats focus on resistance and jedi. SLKR and SEE focus on first order and sith.

I think it's to early for mandalorian/ imperal remnant. They could do a BH/ Smuggler GL. BH could be the DS and Smugglers could be LS but I'm not sure who the GL would be at all.

Or... they could not release a GL for some time and do Marques and other events to get more toons released prepping for another GL
  • A good Leia is needed. I don't care if it's a GL, a journey or a confrontation, but there are good versions of every classic character except her.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I think there is going to be a GL mando with all the mando content coming out. What are your thoughts?

Are you going for it?

Would be impressive at 1.3m GP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Honestly, the only four characters that would make sense as Galactic Legends at this point are Mustafar Vader/Master Kenobi and TCW Maul/Ahsoka. Nothing in Rebels or Mando is worthy of GL status, in my opinion. Most of the other names that are constantly dropped would make great legendary or journey characters. Jabba is at best a legendary character and the same with Hondo. Leia is definitely worth of a journey level character.

I'm hoping for Kenobi and Anakin, but I would not be disappointed in Ahsoka and Maul.
  • Maybe vader GL?
  • Boba Fett is definitely worthy of the name GL. His name is known in all corners of the galaxy.