Newer Player (5 months Old)

Replies

• Forget it.

Mhm
  • Here’s my maths, to give you an idea of what I mean (on the off chance you don’t understand, though I think you are trolling and being deliberately vague)

Needed for Kyber: 46,100
    Current score: 21897
    Points per win: 2000
    Typical points per round: 2650

21897 + 2650x6 + 1548 (haven’t attacked this round) = 39345

Wins needed: 4/7

• Joined A new guild!

Was it the one you were advertising for over in recruitment?
    Looking for a guild, here is my swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/148795469/ looking for a guild with more than 250 million GP
    Looking for a guild that gets

- 15+ KAM Shards
    - 40+ Wat Shards
    - Only does Geo TB
    - Can do Pit: Challange Tier
    - Gets 25+ stars on Wat TB
    - Gets 15+ stars on KAM TB
    - All players are active
    - Over 250M GP
    - TW win rate has to be over 50%

My swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/p/148795469/

If anyone has a guild that fits these requirements, Direct Message me.

I was going to suggest that you might be shooting too high, but, now I'm wondering if you got in.
  • Joined A new guild!

Was it the one you were advertising for over in recruitment?
    Looking for a guild, here is my swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/148795469/ looking for a guild with more than 250 million GP

- 15+ KAM Shards
    - 40+ Wat Shards
    - Only does Geo TB
    - All players are active
    - Over 250M GP

I was going to suggest that you might be shooting too high, but, now I'm wondering if you got in.

Um, no I got another offer I liked. I am still looking for guild like that though

• Here’s my maths, to give you an idea of what I mean (on the off chance you don’t understand, though I think you are trolling and being deliberately vague)

I am not in division 1, it is different
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    1.3m GP and wants a guild over 250m. Sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Mhm!

Lol

Thanks for confirming that you’re trolling. .

You claim one single game crash has cost you “multiple zetas” and means you can’t reach Kyber.

You’ve been asked repeatedly for details. Nothing.

Your advert in guild recruitment channel made me chuckle. Why on earth would a 250M guild take somebody who can contribute pretty much nothing to either TB, to TW, to Challenge Pif? Why would a 5 month player even be contemplating these things?
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member

- 15+ KAM Shards
    - 40+ Wat Shards
    - Only does Geo TB
    - All players are active
    - Over 250M GP

th?id=OGC.9e8c2ceb34096b78b9f5cf42518e4519&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fdC9DTdqPmRnlS%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=yc2yXL6yLCVlX5I%2bs4PpFwEyv2HT2sNvu4mNMrblyYg%3d
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Here’s my maths, to give you an idea of what I mean (on the off chance you don’t understand, though I think you are trolling and being deliberately vague)

You claim one single game crash has cost you “multiple zetas” and means you can’t reach Kyber.

Your advert in guild recruitment channel made me chuckle. Why on earth would a 250M guild take somebody who can contribute pretty much nothing to either TB, to TW, to Challenge Pif? Why would a 5 month player even be contemplating these things?

Gear 10 Mace isn't doing anything for your guild?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Lol

I agree, it's very funny.

To get as good as I can in the game, I also want relic 8 vader
    Here’s my maths, to give you an idea of what I mean (on the off chance you don’t understand, though I think you are trolling and being deliberately vague)

Gear 10 Mace isn't doing anything for your guild?

Did it for capital ship

That’s why you want to join a guild at that level. I’m asking why any guild at that level would take on someone at your level.

That’s why you want to join a guild at that level. I’m asking why any guild at that level would take on someone at your level.

idk
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

idk

I don't think that's how job interviews work.

idk

lol

idk

lol

There is no Old Republic on shipments so who should I get besides first order @MasterSeedy
  • Sorry this took longer than I thought. I ended up with a bunch to do over the weekend.

So this was your response when asked about goals:
    I really like Revan in Star Wars, I also like luke a lot, same with vader and kylo so I think JKR, DR, CLS, and SLKR are my goals

Let’s start out saying that your fleet progress is bad. In order to succeed in the parts of the game you love, you’re going to benefit a LOT from having a good crystal income from fleet. So in addition to your stated goals above, I’m also going to add the goal of increasing Fleet performance so that you can use the crystals you earn there to speed up your farms and gearing of toons necessary to complete your Event Toon goals.

I know Fleet isn't what you said you wanted, but it's an important step to getting where you want to go.

So, on to the toons you want:
    You have Vader at r5, so that’s good.
    However your Empire faction isn’t good. So to give Vader the supporting cast he needs, it’s necessary to give him at least 2 more good Empire allies. The best choices from what you have at 7* are probably Tarkin, Snow, Storm & Royal Guard. With Palp’s lead, the best choices from that list are ones that assist with Palp’s ability to boost Turn Meter%. Tarkin is the best at that. Snow does not inflict many debuffs, but has his own TM boost ability. Royal Guard inflicts more defuffs than Snow while his health is high, but not so much otherwise. Storm will not assist in keeping the Turn Meter train running, but can protect others when it fails.

Tarkin is also needed for Fleet. Royal Guard is a fleet crewmember, although on a ship you don’t have unlocked. (The Emperor’s Shuttle.) To me, Snowtrooper is the best 7* toon for your Palp squad among the final 3 choices (Snow, Storm & RG.)

So I strongly recommend gearing Tarkin & Snowtrooper.
    Tarkin => g11 +4
    Snow => g11 +0

For farms, I think Range Trooper, TIE Fighter Pilot and Veers are top priority, probably in that order.

Next up, the Revans.
    Here your gearing is fine, but you need farming help. Your farm priorities are:
    Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    Mission
    Zaalbar
    T3
    HK-47
    Carth
    Juhani
    Canderous

For CLS, your gear priorities:
    R2 => g9
    Leia => g9
    Farmboy => g8
    Old Ben => g8

And your CLS farming priorities:
    Farmboy => 7*
    Old Ben => 7*

SLKR will be after all these, but we can make good progress toward that goal at the same time as meeting some of those other goals. To that end, what we need to do is farm toons & ships rather than gear anyone - it’s too soon to gear anyone.

Toons needed to farm for SLKR
    Hux
    Sith Trooper
    FOST
    FO SF TP
    FOX
    Vet Smuggler Han

Only one ship is required for SLKR, but that ship is the Finalizer, which requires a bunch of other ships to unlock through its event.
    So. Ships needed to farm Finalizer:
    KRCS
    TIE Silencer
    TIE Adv. x1
    Hound’s Tooth
    Xanadu Blood
    Slave 1

+ 1 Capital ship

Bonus farm: FO SF TF (not required, but since you’re required to relic your FO SF Pilot, you might as well get the benefit of the ship)

Remember that to get any Cap Ship to 7* you need other ships at 6*. So as an intermediate goal, you want to increase the number of ships you have at 6* as fast as possible, both for fleet and so that you can complete the events which slowly take your cap ships up to 7*. (Without spending crystals on an event refresh, it takes 7 events to get your 6* cap ship to 7*. I don't remember how often they recur, but I think it's 1 / month or thereabouts. So you can't even start farming Finalizer until 7 months after you have sufficient 6* fighters to beat the Cap Ships 6* events (which are available 3x/week, and only have to be completed once per capital ship). We'll focus on Executrix first, which means you'll have to have 6* dark side ships of any faction. Hopefully some can be the FO or Bounty Hunter ships that are also required for Finalizer, but you're going to need to boost other dark side ships as well.

Now that we know the goals to get you the things you want, I can put together a plan for how to use each energy type and each store currency type.

• Sorry this took longer than I thought. I ended up with a bunch to do over the weekend.

So this was your response when asked about goals:
    I really like Revan in Star Wars, I also like luke a lot, same with vader and kylo so I think JKR, DR, CLS, and SLKR are my goals

Let’s start out saying that your fleet progress is bad. In order to succeed in the parts of the game you love, you’re going to benefit a LOT from having a good crystal income from fleet. So in addition to your stated goals above, I’m also going to add the goal of increasing Fleet performance so that you can use the crystals you earn there to speed up your farms and gearing of toons necessary to complete your Event Toon goals.

I know Fleet isn't what you said you wanted, but it's an important step to getting where you want to go.

So, on to the toons you want:
    You have Vader at r5, so that’s good.
    However your Empire faction isn’t good. So to give Vader the supporting cast he needs, it’s necessary to give him at least 2 more good Empire allies. The best choices from what you have at 7* are probably Tarkin, Snow, Storm & Royal Guard. With Palp’s lead, the best choices from that list are ones that assist with Palp’s ability to boost Turn Meter%. Tarkin is the best at that. Snow does not inflict many debuffs, but has his own TM boost ability. Royal Guard inflicts more defuffs than Snow while his health is high, but not so much otherwise. Storm will not assist in keeping the Turn Meter train running, but can protect others when it fails.

Tarkin is also needed for Fleet. Royal Guard is a fleet crewmember, although on a ship you don’t have unlocked. (The Emperor’s Shuttle.) To me, Snowtrooper is the best 7* toon for your Palp squad among the final 3 choices (Snow, Storm & RG.)

So I strongly recommend gearing Tarkin & Snowtrooper.
    Tarkin => g11 +4
    Snow => g11 +0

For farms, I think Range Trooper, TIE Fighter Pilot and Veers are top priority, probably in that order.

Next up, the Revans.
    Here your gearing is fine, but you need farming help. Your farm priorities are:
    Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    Mission
    Zaalbar
    T3
    HK-47
    Carth
    Juhani
    Canderous

For CLS, your gear priorities:
    R2 => g9
    Leia => g9
    Farmboy => g8
    Old Ben => g8

And your CLS farming priorities:
    Farmboy => 7*
    Old Ben => 7*

SLKR will be after all these, but we can make good progress toward that goal at the same time as meeting some of those other goals. To that end, what we need to do is farm toons & ships rather than gear anyone - it’s too soon to gear anyone.

Toons needed to farm for SLKR
    Hux
    Sith Trooper
    FOST
    FO SF TP
    FOX
    Vet Smuggler Han

Only one ship is required for SLKR, but that ship is the Finalizer, which requires a bunch of other ships to unlock through its event.
    So. Ships needed to farm Finalizer:
    KRCS
    TIE Silencer
    TIE Adv. x1
    Hound’s Tooth
    Xanadu Blood
    Slave 1

+ 1 Capital ship

Bonus farm: FO SF TF (not required, but since you’re required to relic your FO SF Pilot, you might as well get the benefit of the ship)

Remember that to get any Cap Ship to 7* you need other ships at 6*. So as an intermediate goal, you want to increase the number of ships you have at 6* as fast as possible, both for fleet and so that you can complete the events which slowly take your cap ships up to 7*. (Without spending crystals on an event refresh, it takes 7 events to get your 6* cap ship to 7*. I don't remember how often they recur, but I think it's 1 / month or thereabouts. So you can't even start farming Finalizer until 7 months after you have sufficient 6* fighters to beat the Cap Ships 6* events (which are available 3x/week, and only have to be completed once per capital ship). We'll focus on Executrix first, which means you'll have to have 6* dark side ships of any faction. Hopefully some can be the FO or Bounty Hunter ships that are also required for Finalizer, but you're going to need to boost other dark side ships as well.

Now that we know the goals to get you the things you want, I can put together a plan for how to use each energy type and each store currency type.

I'll do this
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    By the way @MasterSeedy, I have lots of gear I can give, who should I give it to? It is needed for all the toons you reccomended. Also, who to buy off cantina store now?

fzifgbi4tudg.jpeg
    2cyy1y0v7s4h.jpeg
    qyvct1kz4cjh.jpeg
    5g36mecpcam2.jpeg
    yd4axnpa7rx1.jpeg
  • Step 2: identifying the sources for all your priorities:

Shard/Blueprint farming necessary for goals:
    Range Trooper, (DS 3A)
    TIE Fighter Pilot (Cantina 4B; Fleet Arena Store)
    Veers (LS 6C)

Bastila Shan (Fallen) (DS 7A)
    Mission (Cantina 7A)
    Zaalbar (LS 5D; Fleet 3C)
    T3 (Cantina 6B)
    HK-47 (Squad Arena Store)
    Carth (Fleet 2-E)
    Juhani (LS 6A)
    Canderous (Cantina 5C)

Farmboy => 7* (Cantina 1B; LS 7D; Guild Store)
    Old Ben => 7* (Cantina 2F; Guild Store)

KRCS (LS 9A)
    TIE Silencer (Cantina 3F)
    TIE Adv. x1 (Fleet Store; Fleet 4B)
    Hound’s Tooth (LS 8D)
    Xanadu Blood (LS 8B)
    Slave 1 (Fleet Store; Fleet 2B)
    Bossk (for HT) (DS 9B)

Hux (DS 6A)
    Sith Trooper (DS 6C)
    FOST (LS 2B; DS 2A)
    FO SF TP (Guild Store)
    FOX (Cantina 2G)
    Vet Smuggler Han (Cantina 5E)

• MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I'll do this

I have lots of gear I can give, who should I give it to?

Also, who to buy off cantina store now?

Hang on. That's not a plan yet. We're still just talking about what you need & where you can get it. I'm working on the plan.

Be a little patient.
  • Step 2: identifying the sources for all your priorities:

Shard/Blueprint farming necessary for goals:
    Range Trooper, (DS 3A)
    TIE Fighter Pilot (Cantina 4B; Fleet Arena Store)
    Veers (LS 6C)

Bastila Shan (Fallen) (DS 7A)
    Mission (Cantina 7A)
    Zaalbar (LS 5D; Fleet 3C)
    T3 (Cantina 6B)
    HK-47 (Squad Arena Store)
    Carth (Fleet 2-E)
    Juhani (LS 6A)
    Canderous (Cantina 5C)

Farmboy => 7* (Cantina 1B; LS 7D; Guild Store)
    Old Ben => 7* (Cantina 2F; Guild Store)

KRCS (LS 9A)
    TIE Silencer (Cantina 3F)
    TIE Adv. x1 (Fleet Store; Fleet 4B)
    Hound’s Tooth (LS 8D)
    Xanadu Blood (LS 8B)
    Slave 1 (Fleet Store; Fleet 2B)
    Bossk (for HT) (DS 9B)

Hux (DS 6A)
    Sith Trooper (DS 6C)
    FOST (LS 2B; DS 2A)
    FO SF TP (Guild Store)
    FOX (Cantina 2G)
    Vet Smuggler Han (Cantina 5E)

Should I get Imp Tie Fighter?
  • I'll do this

I have lots of gear I can give, who should I give it to?

Also, who to buy off cantina store now?

Hang on. That's not a plan yet. We're still just talking about what you need & where you can get it. I'm working on the plan.

Be a little patient.

Ok, I am gearing tarkin right now
  • Ships & Pilots necessary to improve Fleet standing & thus increase Crystal income:
    Geonosian Spy (Cantina 4D)
    Geonosian Soldier (Cantina 1A)
    Sun Fac (Guild Store; Fleet Store)
    Cassian (Squad Arena Store)
    Jyn (Guild Store)
    K2SO (Galactic War Store)

TIE Adv x1 (Fleet Store)
    Slave 1 (Fleet Store)
    Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter (Galactic War Store; Fleet Store)
    Spy’s Starfighter (Galactic War Store)
    Soldier’s Starfighter (Galactic War Store)
    Vulture Droid (LS 4D)
    Hyena Bomber (DS 8B)
    Ghost (DS 9C)
    Phantom (DS 9D)
    Cassian’s U-Wing (Cantina Battles Store)
    Wedge’s X-Wing (GW Store)
    Biggs’ X-Wing (GW Store)
    Jedi Consular’s Starfighter (GW Store)
    Ahsoka’s Starfighter (GW Store)

• Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Ships & Pilots necessary to improve Fleet standing & thus increase Crystal income:
    Geonosian Spy (Cantina 4D)
    Geonosian Soldier (Cantina 1A)
    Sun Fac (Guild Store; Fleet Store)
    Cassian (Squad Arena Store)
    Jyn (Guild Store)
    K2SO (Galactic War Store)

TIE Adv x1 (Fleet Store)
    Slave 1 (Fleet Store)
    Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter (Galactic War Store; Fleet Store)
    Spy’s Starfighter (Galactic War Store)
    Soldier’s Starfighter (Galactic War Store)
    Vulture Droid (LS 4D)
    Hyena Bomber (DS 8B)
    Ghost (DS 9C)
    Phantom (DS 9D)
    Cassian’s U-Wing (Cantina Battles Store)
    Wedge’s X-Wing (GW Store)
    Biggs’ X-Wing (GW Store)
    Jedi Consular’s Starfighter (GW Store)
    Ahsoka’s Starfighter (GW Store)

I do not have enough energy to do all of this at once so I am going to do T3 6 star on cantina and then canderous 4 star, then TIE pilot 7 star on cantina. I will do these farms. Also, thanks for all your help, this is very helpful
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Okay this is the beginning of where I'm actually giving you a plan. Remember that it's your responsibility to play the game - I can give you suggestions, even strong suggestions, but I can't play the game for you. If something isn't fun, make a change. If I have gotten one of your priorities wrong, make a change. But this should be a good all-around plan to get you what you need.

Part 1: Regular Energy
    1. Hound’s Tooth (LS 8D)
    2. Bossk (for HT) (DS 9B)
    3. Bastila Shan (Fallen) (DS 7A)
    4. Vulture Droid (LS 4D)
    5. Hyena Bomber (DS 8B)
    6. KRCS (LS 9A)
    7. Zaalbar (LS 5D; Fleet 3C)
    8. Juhani (LS 6A)
    9. Xanadu Blood (LS 8B)
    10. Ghost (DS 9C)
    11. Phantom (DS 9D)
    12. Farmboy => 7* (LS 7D; Also Cantina 1B & Guild Store)
    13. Hux (DS 6A)
    14. Sith Trooper (DS 6C)
    15. FOST (LS 2B; DS 2A)
    16. Range Trooper, (DS 3A)
    17. Veers (LS 6C)

You can't do all of this every day. So you start with the top priorities and work your way down, doing 5 attempts each of everything you have the energy to do. Right now you should NOT be doing any node refreshes. Just 5 attempts each, okay?

Part 2: Cantina Energy
    1. TIE Silencer (3F) => 7*
    2. Geonosian Spy (4D) => 5*
    3. Geonosian Soldier (1A) => 5*
    4. Geonosian Spy (4D) => 7*
    5. Geonosian Soldier (1A) => 7*
    6. Farmboy => 7* (1B; Also: LS 7D, Guild Store)
    7. Old Ben => 7* (2F; Also: Guild Store)
    8. Mission (7A)
    9. T3 (6B)
    10. TIE Fighter Pilot (4B; Also: Fleet Arena Store)
    11. Canderous (5C)
    12. Vet Smuggler Han (5E)
    13. FOX (2G)

With Cantina Energy there's no need to worry about node refreshes, so you're going to work on just ONE thing at a time until you reach the stated goal, then go to the next step in the plan.

Where something says "=>5*" that means stop when the toon hits 5* and go to the next step. We'll come back to finishing it later. In fact, in Cantina Energy nothing is delayed very long, though in other parts of the plan you might be asked to set things aside for much longer.

Part 3: Fleet Energy
    1. Zaalbar (3C; Also: LS 5D)
    2. Carth (2E)
    3. Greef Karga + Rebel Y-Wing (4C)
    4. TIE Adv. x1 (4B; Also: Fleet Store)
    5. Slave 1 (2B; Also: Fleet Store)
    6. Anakin's ETA Starfighter (1B)

That's it for your Energy plans. Next will be your plans for each of the stores.

Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • Okay this is the beginning of where I'm actually giving you a plan. Remember that it's your responsibility to play the game - I can give you suggestions, even strong suggestions, but I can't play the game for you. If something isn't fun, make a change. If I have gotten one of your priorities wrong, make a change. But this should be a good all-around plan to get you what you need.

Part 1: Regular Energy
    1. Hound’s Tooth (LS 8D)
    2. Bossk (for HT) (DS 9B)
    3. Bastila Shan (Fallen) (DS 7A)
    4. Vulture Droid (LS 4D)
    5. Hyena Bomber (DS 8B)
    6. KRCS (LS 9A)
    7. Zaalbar (LS 5D; Fleet 3C)
    8. Juhani (LS 6A)
    9. Xanadu Blood (LS 8B)
    10. Ghost (DS 9C)
    11. Phantom (DS 9D)
    12. Farmboy => 7* (LS 7D; Also Cantina 1B & Guild Store)
    13. Hux (DS 6A)
    14. Sith Trooper (DS 6C)
    15. FOST (LS 2B; DS 2A)
    16. Range Trooper, (DS 3A)
    17. Veers (LS 6C)

You can't do all of this every day. So you start with the top priorities and work your way down, doing 5 attempts each of everything you have the energy to do. Right now you should NOT be doing any node refreshes. Just 5 attempts each, okay?

Part 2: Cantina Energy
    1. TIE Silencer (3F) => 7*
    2. Geonosian Spy (4D) => 5*
    3. Geonosian Soldier (1A) => 5*
    4. Geonosian Spy (4D) => 7*
    5. Geonosian Soldier (1A) => 7*
    6. Farmboy => 7* (1B; Also: LS 7D, Guild Store)
    7. Old Ben => 7* (2F; Also: Guild Store)
    8. Mission (7A)
    9. T3 (6B)
    10. TIE Fighter Pilot (4B; Also: Fleet Arena Store)
    11. Canderous (5C)
    12. Vet Smuggler Han (5E)
    13. FOX (2G)

With Cantina Energy there's no need to worry about node refreshes, so you're going to work on just ONE thing at a time until you reach the stated goal, then go to the next step in the plan.

Where something says "=>5*" that means stop when the toon hits 5* and go to the next step. We'll come back to finishing it later. In fact, in Cantina Energy nothing is delayed very long, though in other parts of the plan you might be asked to set things aside for much longer.

Part 3: Fleet Energy
    1. Zaalbar (3C; Also: LS 5D)
    2. Carth (2E)
    3. TIE Adv. x1 (4B; Also: Fleet Store)
    4. Slave 1 (2B; Also: Fleet Store)
    5. Anakin's ETA Starfighter (1B)

That's it for your Energy plans. Next will be your plans for each of the stores.

Thanks! I will follow this!
This discussion has been closed.