Help. GAS P4

ShmeegBurglar
6 posts Member
edited December 2020
Sheesh. After a full week of trying I cannot beat this thing. Have gotten down to just arch trooper.. but died. Am I just unlucky or do I simply need more gear?1knc4qtgkqmm.png
8vl4cddb4jcl.png
ss2okbzoncxp.png
mb0ar9lmey6d.png
b8pqxe6kt8bh.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You dont have enough damage. Relic B1 to r3-4 and you should be ready. Theres a fantastic guide by Its Just Ian (the updated one). Follow the strategy from there, particularly the mods. I followed his guide and unlocked GAS with r3 asajj, r4 b1, rest g12+3. Took just a few tries luckily.
  • lolz wrote: »
    You dont have enough damage. Relic B1 to r3-4 and you should be ready. Theres a fantastic guide by Its Just Ian (the updated one). Follow the strategy from there, particularly the mods. I followed his guide and unlocked GAS with r3 asajj, r4 b1, rest g12+3. Took just a few tries luckily.
    Thx bro
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    edited December 2020

@ShmeegBurglar

Granted, my relic levels are much higher than yours, but ObiDarthYoda's mod guide advice/post was super helpful to me when I unlocked GAS a few days ago.

It really is A LOT to do with proper mods.

GOOD LUCK!
  • UPDATE: Thank you so much everyone. All that changed was getting b1 to relic 1. Amd i got him in 10 tries. Good luck everyone!
  • I used ians guide too. R5 b1 and r4 deka (didn't need to be that high but lvl up before saw guide). Ventress 12+2 (bayonet & multitool). B2 and Maggie g12.
    220 speed on deka, 6dot mods on b1: offence primaries where possible, offence and potency sets with offence secondaries.
    B2 potency sets with protection.
    Maggie speed set, speed arrow, protection + health everywhere else.
    Ventress potency and offence sets, protection primaries.

Winning run had deka shield, they attacked Maggie who taunted on counter. Got topple and Ventress stun rex. Then took 5s and rex. Lost Maggie and b2 before topple. Took arc and echo. Gas killed Ventress but deka back to dmg immune and b1 spammed special.

Glad to never need to do this again
  • I used ians guide too. R5 b1 and r4 deka (didn't need to be that high but lvl up before saw guide). Ventress 12+2 (bayonet & multitool). B2 and Maggie g12.
    220 speed on deka, 6dot mods on b1: offence primaries where possible, offence and potency sets with offence secondaries.
    B2 potency sets with protection.
    Maggie speed set, speed arrow, protection + health everywhere else.
    Ventress potency and offence sets, protection primaries.

Winning run had deka shield, they attacked Maggie who taunted on counter. Got topple and Ventress stun rex. Then took 5s and rex. Lost Maggie and b2 before topple. Took arc and echo. Gas killed Ventress but deka back to dmg immune and b1 spammed special.

Glad to never need to do this again

Amen to that brother lmao
  • Do you guys think I can beat t4 with G12 assaj, g13 r5 b1, g13 r3 b2, g12 magna and g11 drodika?
    all but magna have zetas
  • Do you guys think I can beat t4 with G12 assaj, g13 r5 b1, g13 r3 b2, g12 magna and g11 drodika?
    all but magna have zetas

Possibly, with a lot of luck. I really think you’ll have to get Droidika to at least G12 because at G11 idk if he’ll have enough damage. But if you can mod him to where he can do enough damage, there’s a chance you can do it
    all but magna have zetas

Possibly, with a lot of luck. I really think you’ll have to get Droidika to at least G12 because at G11 idk if he’ll have enough damage. But if you can mod him to where he can do enough damage, there’s a chance you can do it

I just beat the event ended up getting Droidika to g12 and that did the trick!