New Galactic Legends predictions

Replies

• I think it's to early for mandalorian/ imperal remnant. They could do a BH/ Smuggler GL. BH could be the DS and Smugglers could be LS but I'm not sure who the GL would be at all.

Oh! I like the way you are thinking here, GL Jabba and ..I'd say GL Carbonite Han if we didn't have so many Hans already. Or Chewy, wait..
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    If they keep the pair GLs then they will do anakin and kenobi and after that the game will spiral downwards imo

People predicted the release of Jedi Knight Luke would signal the "downward spiral".....kinda like y2k caused the world to end. Oh...wait.

To be fair - a LOT of people worked a LOT of hours to avoid issues with Y2K at the time.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Maybe the next thing won't be a GL. CLS was a new type of event. Malak was a new type of event. GLs were a new type of event. Nobody knows what they'll do next.

But for the fun of speculation, seems like a return to GR era, so something there?

Didnt they stat with the first release of GL that they would be the highest tier they will ever do?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Maybe the next thing won't be a GL. CLS was a new type of event. Malak was a new type of event. GLs were a new type of event. Nobody knows what they'll do next.

But for the fun of speculation, seems like a return to GR era, so something there?

Didnt they stat with the first release of GL that they would be the highest tier they will ever do?

1) Did they?
    2) Does it matter?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BH could be the DS and Smugglers could be LS but I'm not sure who the GL would be at all.

You know who would be a GL worthy smuggler?

Chewbacca.

Think about it. How long has he been around? How much has he done?

I'm not saying that smugglers need or deserve a GL, but if there is one, Chewbacca is the clear choice.
  • I agree
  • Pile wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Honestly, the only four characters that would make sense as Galactic Legends at this point are Mustafar Vader/Master Kenobi and TCW Maul/Ahsoka. Nothing in Rebels or Mando is worthy of GL status, in my opinion. Most of the other names that are constantly dropped would make great legendary or journey characters. Jabba is at best a legendary character and the same with Hondo. Leia is definitely worth of a journey level character.

I'm hoping for Kenobi and Anakin, but I would not be disappointed in Ahsoka and Maul.

How is Leia not worthy of GL status? Han would also like a word.....

There is always a light side and dark side GL, who would be Leia's opposite?
    Honestly, the only four characters that would make sense as Galactic Legends at this point are Mustafar Vader/Master Kenobi and TCW Maul/Ahsoka. Nothing in Rebels or Mando is worthy of GL status, in my opinion. Most of the other names that are constantly dropped would make great legendary or journey characters. Jabba is at best a legendary character and the same with Hondo. Leia is definitely worth of a journey level character.

I'm hoping for Kenobi and Anakin, but I would not be disappointed in Ahsoka and Maul.

Vader and moff tarkin lol, I think we need a heroes journey for Leia and Han TBH, I mean Leia could be the rebel GL but it will be a solo GL no opposing GL since Vader GL will probably come in with kenobi

Vader and moff tarkin lol, I think we need a heroes journey for Leia and Han TBH, I mean Leia could be the rebel GL but it will be a solo GL no opposing GL since Vader GL will probably come in with kenobi

Tarkin GL!?

Tarkin GL!?

I mean Tarkin is big in most star wars games, heck he is a really good character in star wars empire at war but he pervents retreats so if you are in a losing battle say goodbye to ur fleet
  • Son and Daughter would make the most sense IMO
  • Son and Daughter would make the most sense IMO

No light side or dark side ship for prequisites, at best you got ahsoka, ani, kenobi and qui gon, that leaves you missing 24 characters
  • Probably not the most likely but just to throw something different out there. What about Lord Vader (not fallen Anakin but Vader with his suit) and Starkiller. Maybe not the most well known character and I don’t think he is technically cannon but he was super powerful. That could be pretty cool. Also unlikely but cool: Neutral alignment Revan or Darth Bane.

On a more likely note, I am pretty sure Kenobi and Vader/Anakin would be the most likely. Boba Fett is also very likely but not until after his show comes out. No idea if he would be light or dark side or who the pair with him would be. Also Thrawn is supposed to be the big bad in the Ahsoka series so I could very likely see an Ahsoka and Thrawn GL after that show comes out.

But we all know who the ultimate Galactic Legend will be. The most powerful sith ever and the mastermind behind the entire Star Wars saga: Darth Jar Jar
  • Probably not the most likely but just to throw something different out there. What about Lord Vader (not fallen Anakin but Vader with his suit) and Starkiller. Maybe not the most well known character and I don’t think he is technically cannon but he was super powerful. That could be pretty cool. Also unlikely but cool: Neutral alignment Revan or Darth Bane.

On a more likely note, I am pretty sure Kenobi and Vader/Anakin would be the most likely. Boba Fett is also very likely but not until after his show comes out. No idea if he would be light or dark side or who the pair with him would be. Also Thrawn is supposed to be the big bad in the Ahsoka series so I could very likely see an Ahsoka and Thrawn GL after that show comes out.

But we all know who the ultimate Galactic Legend will be. The most powerful sith ever and the mastermind behind the entire Star Wars saga: Darth Jar Jar

Lol
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    No more Galactic Legends please. Let's be more creative...
  • BH could be the DS and Smugglers could be LS but I'm not sure who the GL would be at all.

You know who would be a GL worthy smuggler?

Chewbacca.

Ok, so don't wait, seems you agree with me.

Or Chewy, wait..

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Yep. Guess I do. I just hadn't seen yours, apparently. Must have been the page break.
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    GL Leia

Maybe Leia and Snoke although there has not been a lot of resistance content latly

I don’t think they will do more than one GL per faction. Those characters will probably come to the game as Legendaries, Raid, TB or something like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually get a Crate TB and have Leia and Snoke be the exclusive toons.

Snoke was dead at the Battle of Crait.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Range1974 wrote: »
    GL Leia

Maybe Leia and Snoke although there has not been a lot of resistance content latly

I don’t think they will do more than one GL per faction. Those characters will probably come to the game as Legendaries, Raid, TB or something like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually get a Crate TB and have Leia and Snoke be the exclusive toons.

And the IPD that landed on Hoth was blown up by the time the battle took place...
    Edit: Oh wait, that means that it's possible to literally collect its shards during the battle. Mind = blown.
    GL Leia

With Phoenix, Rogue 1 missions on Hoth TB I don’t think being true to lore is any sort of requirement.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Double DS GLs - Maul and Salvage (with NS tag) - Tier 3 Assault battle here we come!!!!
  • Nauros wrote: »
    GL Leia

And the IPD that landed on Hoth was blown up by the time the battle took place...
    Edit: Oh wait, that means that it's possible to literally collect its shards during the battle. Mind = blown.

There were more IPDs that arrived by that time.
    GL Leia

With Phoenix, Rogue 1 missions on Hoth TB I don’t think being true to lore is any sort of requirement.

But TB exclusive characters are
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    GL Leia

No more sequel trilogy GLs. Those are the only ones we have.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Pile wrote: »

I did not say she was not worthy of GL status, only that content from Rebels or Mandalorian was not worthy. Since JKL is already in the game, she is actually the best candidate from the OT to be worthy of GL status, but as someone else already said, who would be the counterpart outside of yet another Darth Vader? Tarkin is not worthy of the status because his character from Rogue One/ANH is already represented in the game and he simply does not play a big enough role in the original trilogy. Unless they gave us a GL Stormtrooper (which I would totally be oaky with), it doesn't make sense from a gameplay perspective to make her a GL, however, she is definitely worthy of and deserving of a journey character. Endor Leia or General Leia would both make great candidates for a journey level character.

• IronCross wrote: »
    Boba Fett is definitely worthy of the name GL. His name is known in all corners of the galaxy.

Except by Mando apparently lol
    GL Leia

Probe Droid was dead at the battle of Hoth lol
  • Nauros wrote: »
    GL Leia

There were more IPDs that arrived by that time.

There were a lot more Snokes as well 🤣
  • My Galactic Legends prediction for April is that a lot of people will make incorrect predictions about Galactic Legends.