Why is unending loyalty bug still not fixed?

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited April 2021
It’s been two years. It’s constantly costing people battles in fleet arena, GAC, and TW. Enough already. Fix this bug. There is no excuse for it to still be an issue in this game. Absolutely none.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hope making a thread made you feel better. See you in archive.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I’m not reporting a bug. I’m asking why a known bug for two years now hasn’t been fixed. There’s a difference. Glad to see your sunny disposition as always though
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I’m not reporting a bug. I’m asking why a known bug for two years now hasn’t been fixed. There’s a difference. Glad to see your sunny disposition as always though

You know very well that's not how it works though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

You know very well that's not how it works though.

Well threads get archived when a bug is reported and the OP is instructed to go to the EA bug page. That’s all cool and dandy, however I’m asking why a 2 year old bug is still hindering gameplay. So it’s a direct question to the devs, thus belonging here.

However you’re probably right, but that doesn’t make it right ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please feel free to report and discuss any bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>