Kit Reveal: Hunter

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Jael_Ash wrote: »
    Only query I have on the stealth is when they come up against Darth Vader, his MM will automatically cancel that out.

What's your query? Just because there's 1 counter to it means nothing.
  • Sorry maybe query was the wrong word to use, I was just making more of an observation. If the stealth was perhaps set so it couldn't be dispelled for 1 turn that would be really good. My apologies, bad choice of words.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    But if all are stealthed, then, in effect, none of them is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    New Echo?

New Echo?

I'll show myself out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Very true, it's similar with Ewoks and Jawas, they all can be stealthed together (and as a result not stealthed). Maybe have been better for Hunter to stealth others and then perhaps increase his evasion by 100%
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Very true, it's similar with Ewoks and Jawas, they all can be stealthed together (and as a result not stealthed). Maybe have been better for Hunter to stealth others and then perhaps increase his evasion by 100%

Except as mentioned before they can't be countered when stealthed, and tanks will still taunt.
  • Jael_Ash
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    TVF wrote: »
    Except as mentioned before they can't be countered when stealthed, and tanks will still taunt.

So in theory, if you have Fives with "cover fire" maxed out, then he would break Stealth and then taunt?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Yes, a stealthed tank that taunts comes out of stealth.
  • So Fives would be a good addition to that team as he wouldn't sacrifice himself if one the Bad Batch gets killed and he would help them to stay stealthy.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Wrecker will be the tank and most likely hand out some defense up to the team.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »

I think Wrecker will be the attacker
  • AngryBirdsPlushNest
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Legend91 wrote: »

Makes Sense, He Likes Shouting & Blowing Stuff up, hence the name Wrecker.
    Legend91 wrote: »

I think Wrecker will be the attacker

The second one will be Crosshair, Because He Uses that Sniper rifle A Lot.
    Post edited by AngryBirdsPlushNest on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    So Fives would be a good addition to that team as he wouldn't sacrifice himself if one the Bad Batch gets killed and he would help them to stay stealthy.

But then you're breaking up the 501st - which one of the strongest non-GL teams in the game.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    So Fives would be a good addition to that team as he wouldn't sacrifice himself if one the Bad Batch gets killed and he would help them to stay stealthy.

But then you're breaking up the 501st - which one of the strongest non-GL teams in the game.

Throughout the release timeline, i'm sure we will have many mixed up teams, and Ashoka can hang in a 501st team to help add some variability to the team comps. In the end once everyone is out, I suspect that each faction will be stronger together than in the mix matches we will see before then.
  • I think tech will be released next - that hexagonal symbol looks like the sides of his helmet... lol 😆
  • I noticed something no one seems to be saying.
    Maintaining buffs (specifically Defense Up) is very important for the Bad Batch squad. You will want to avoid pitting them against teams with frequent mass dispels.
    The Bad Batch are supposed to be specialized in taking down Separatists, but it seems the best counter to them would be any team with B2, but specifically GG droids. Why have the whole team rely on maintaining buffs when the team they are supposed to beat dispels them regularly?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I noticed something no one seems to be saying.
    Maintaining buffs (specifically Defense Up) is very important for the Bad Batch squad. You will want to avoid pitting them against teams with frequent mass dispels.
    The Bad Batch are supposed to be specialized in taking down Separatists, but it seems the best counter to them would be any team with B2, but specifically GG droids. Why have the whole team rely on maintaining buffs when the team they are supposed to beat dispels them regularly?

Without seeing the rest of the kits, it's hard to come to that conclusion. They could easily have other abilities for control over that situation, but not against other toons who dispell frequently.
  • I think i found it out!
    i looked at the bad batch helmets and found out Tech is coming next. Then Crosshair, then finally Wrecker.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Without seeing the rest of the kits, it's hard to come to that conclusion. They could easily have other abilities for control over that situation, but not against other toons who dispell frequently.
    So do you think one of them will prevent bonus turn meter gain to shut down B2 but leave other teams open? This seems like the only way to prevent GG droids from running circles around them. But like you said, we'll have to wait and see.

So do you think one of them will prevent bonus turn meter gain to shut down B2 but leave other teams open? This seems like the only way to prevent GG droids from running circles around them. But like you said, we'll have to wait and see.

I don't think it will happen, but I've been asking for a character that punishes TM gain for years now. It would be awesome to see it as a counter to a lot of squads. There are obviously a lot of ways to do that, but something like a unique that gives bad batch allies % offense increase equal to opponents % TM gain would be so much fun. And it would kill in the new rancor raid, where the bosses gain tons of TM.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

I don't think it will happen, but I've been asking for a character that punishes TM gain for years now. It would be awesome to see it as a counter to a lot of squads. There are obviously a lot of ways to do that, but something like a unique that gives bad batch allies % offense increase equal to opponents % TM gain would be so much fun. And it would kill in the new rancor raid, where the bosses gain tons of TM.

Hux doesn't punish, but prevents TM gain, and Rey gives stacking mastery on enemy TM gain, although not to a high level of degree

Which is pretty much what you are looking for
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Hux doesn't punish, but prevents TM gain, and Rey gives stacking mastery on enemy TM gain, although not to a high level of degree

SLKR punishes TM gain lol.
  • I think wrecker might be immune to stealth. He did say he hated it.

CG is most certainly going to give us a team to crush their new raid that is supposed to be really hard... through a marquee event series.
    3v3 FTW
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Not when opponents gain TM
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Not when opponents gain TM

ThisIsAPictureOfRicOlieWithAnakinSkywalkerInTPM.jpg
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    28 day long Marquee? This intentional? I hope so. I think that we should have a section in the Journey guide for new players to get old marquees. Think that might help new player retention.
  • When is the next kit reveal ? According to the picture, there should be one today.
  • Never mind