Boba Fett (Restored) Kit Idea

Anakins_Master
1014 posts Member
edited April 2021
Boba Fett (Restored)

Unit Name: Boba Fett (Restored)
Tags: Neutral, Tank, Scoundrel

Basic: Gunfire (Omega): Deal physical damage target enemy and inflict defense down for 2 turns. If the target was buffed attack again (Limit once per turn)

Special: Shrapnel Blast (Omega): Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict offense down and speed down for 2 turns. All buffed enemies are inflicted with defense down for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)

Special: Skilled Assault (Omega): Deal phycial damage to all enemies and deal damage again to all buffed enemies. Inflict healing immunity on target enemy for 2 turns.(Cooldown 3)

Leader: Notorious Reputation (Zeta): All scoundrel allies have +20% max health and max protection. Defense Down on enemies can't expire while Boba Fett (Restored) is alive. When a scoundrel ally scores a critical hit, they gain defense penetration up for 1 turn. All scoundrel allies have +10 speed and +20% tenacity.

Unique: Skilled Pilot (Zeta): The first time a scoundrel ally is defeated, they revive at 50% health and protection. Boba Fett (Restored) is immune to stun and turn meter reduction and when an ally has thier turn meter reduced, they gain 5% turn meter. Boba Fett (Restored) has +40% offense against buffed enemies.
Post edited by Anakins_Master on

Replies

• Does anyone like it or have any feedback for it?
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Looks good, but how long does Defense Down last on basic, also why so much Defense Down when it can't expire. Also you made a mistake in the wording, it's Shrapnel not Sharpanel, but that's minor.
    Also maybe add something to his 2nd Special, maybe Healing Immunity?

okay
  • @Sebek Do you like the rest?
  • Sebek wrote: »
    @Sebek Do you like the rest?

yes, but maybe the Revive should get a boost, like they revive with 50% Health and Protection instead

Ok
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Misspelled neutral again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Misspelled neutral again.

Thanks for pointing it out!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Nice. Seems like a good scoundrel leader. Are there any specific characters he has syngergy with?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Nice. Seems like a good scoundrel leader. Are there any specific characters he has syngergy with?
    Yes, Fennec Shand, I am going to create a kit for her
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

Sounds good. Will be waiting to see how it turns out.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

Sounds good. Will be waiting to see how it turns out.

I'll do it after Inquisitors
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    how will you get her shands?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Why dont use the current version and save the new boba for his own show?
    You guys do have that much resources to spare?