New Galactic Legends predictions

Replies

• “Padawan Lucas” would be an excellent LS GL and “Apprentice Lucas signing over Star Wars to Darth Mickey” is the DS GL
  • Darth Mickey

LOL
  • HK22 wrote: »

however, she is definitely worthy of and deserving of a journey character. Endor Leia or General Leia would both make great candidates for a journey level character.

Oh, dark side GL, black inquisitor droid to go with GL captive Leia.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    GL Maul seems a likely one. Could draw from back in the QGJ/young Obi days, or later with mandalorians and Ashoka/GK rivalry, even time with the phoenix. Throw in some NS, Savage and you can have a pool. And he has a ship. He did have some underworld stuff going on, so easy to throw in trash toons from there, or the bad mandalorians (Gar Suxxon, ISC).
    Would pair with either Kenobi (though already have a great version) or I think more likely GL Ahsoka - new show coming, strong clone synergy, and is a strong female character, which Disney loves. Plenty of clones, Anakin, GK, etc Jedi toons interaction, also with Ventress and later phoenix and a little mando link. Again has a ship already.
    Maul and Ahsoka for me.
  • Wimma wrote: »
    GL Maul seems a likely one. Could draw from back in the QGJ/young Obi days, or later with mandalorians and Ashoka/GK rivalry, even time with the phoenix. Throw in some NS, Savage and you can have a pool. And he has a ship. He did have some underworld stuff going on, so easy to throw in trash toons from there, or the bad mandalorians (Gar Suxxon, ISC).
    Would pair with either Kenobi (though already have a great version) or I think more likely GL Ahsoka - new show coming, strong clone synergy, and is a strong female character, which Disney loves. Plenty of clones, Anakin, GK, etc Jedi toons interaction, also with Ventress and later phoenix and a little mando link. Again has a ship already.
    Maul and Ahsoka for me.

I think Galactic Republic GL because of Bad Batch
  • I kinda hope they do some stand alone GL'S

Things I'd like to see would be things like Starkiller, Doc Aphra, Mr bones, Sharad Hett, Xizor Sizhran, Mandalore the preserver (although I guess it could be a heros journey type event for that one), Durge, etc etc etc. Theres a lot of possibilities if they break from two opposite factions every time.
  • GL Sharad Hett vs. GL Utini

• Galactic Legend Jar Jar Binks. lol
  • exile038 wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    GL Leia

Maybe Leia and Snoke although there has not been a lot of resistance content latly

No more sequel trilogy GLs. Those are the only ones we have.

God if I hear this one more time 🤣
    Luke and Palp are meant for OT GL’s... GL’s are the most powerful version of a character which just so happens to be Old Luke and final form Palp and they show up in the sequel trilogy, if we had a GL young Luke then just an old Luke legendary or something would just be weird, Luke was powerful af when he was younger shown in Mando but, not as powerful as he was older...ancient texts making him force project and stuff is some crazy s
  • Nauros wrote: »
    GL Leia

Maybe Leia and Snoke although there has not been a lot of resistance content latly

I don’t think they will do more than one GL per faction. Those characters will probably come to the game as Legendaries, Raid, TB or something like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually get a Crate TB and have Leia and Snoke be the exclusive toons.

Snoke was dead at the Battle of Crait.

And the IPD that landed on Hoth was blown up by the time the battle took place...
    Edit: Oh wait, that means that it's possible to literally collect its shards during the battle. Mind = blown.

There were more IPDs that arrived by that time.

There were a lot more Snokes as well 🤣

Not at the battle lol.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Honestly, the only four characters that would make sense as Galactic Legends at this point are Mustafar Vader/Master Kenobi and TCW Maul/Ahsoka. Nothing in Rebels or Mando is worthy of GL status, in my opinion. Most of the other names that are constantly dropped would make great legendary or journey characters. Jabba is at best a legendary character and the same with Hondo. Leia is definitely worth of a journey level character.

I'm hoping for Kenobi and Anakin, but I would not be disappointed in Ahsoka and Maul.

How is Leia not worthy of GL status? Han would also like a word.....

I did not say she was not worthy of GL status, only that content from Rebels or Mandalorian was not worthy. Since JKL is already in the game, she is actually the best candidate from the OT to be worthy of GL status, but as someone else already said, who would be the counterpart outside of yet another Darth Vader? Tarkin is not worthy of the status because his character from Rogue One/ANH is already represented in the game and he simply does not play a big enough role in the original trilogy. Unless they gave us a GL Stormtrooper (which I would totally be oaky with), it doesn't make sense from a gameplay perspective to make her a GL, however, she is definitely worthy of and deserving of a journey character. Endor Leia or General Leia would both make great candidates for a journey level character.

Well if Thrawn pops up in the Ahsoka series, he was probably the biggest imperial threat and more worthy of GL status than Emperor Palpatine. Vader only has 1 iteration (same with Thrawn) whereas the other GLs had 2 or more iterations. This makes Han and Leia candidates. I wouldn't mind Vader from ESB with Abilities like 'I have altered the deal' or 'Pray I do not alter it further', and Empire GL to be Mustafar Vader. Empire / Galactic Republic is more likely than Seps / GR as Trench is the only character not in GoH from the Seps that is worthy of a place in the journey guide. But not GL. Therefore, Rebel GL with Scoundrel could work. Leia and ... ... ... JABBA!!!!!!
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    exile038 wrote: »
    GL Leia

Luke and Palp are meant for OT GL’s... GL’s are the most powerful version of a character which just so happens to be Old Luke and final form Palp and they show up in the sequel trilogy, if we had a GL young Luke then just an old Luke legendary or something would just be weird, Luke was powerful af when he was younger shown in Mando but, not as powerful as he was older...ancient texts making him force project and stuff is some crazy s

The most powerful version of Luke is in Mando. Old Luke is a broken shadow of his former self and the only notable thing he managed is a glorified Zoom call.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    GL Leia

The most powerful version of Luke is in Mando. Old Luke is a broken shadow of his former self and the only notable thing he managed is a glorified Zoom call.
    Nope, old Luke IS also that Luke but having the ancient Jedi texts with him aswell which makes him even more powerful, and you clearly missed the last bit of the movie where he did the best thing any Jedi had ever done

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Nauros wrote: »
    GL Leia

Nope, old Luke IS also that Luke but having the ancient Jedi texts with him aswell which makes him even more powerful, and you clearly missed the last bit of the movie where he did the best thing any Jedi had ever done

Sure, having some books makes him more powerful while he disconnects himself from the Force and just waits to die. And sure, "best thing any Jedi had ever done", while even the "whoever came up with this was [Removed - CM]" Republic has Jedi actually physically affecting stuff from across a star system...
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • GL Boba from Book of Boba Fett....GL Spider Maul. Those are what I want.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    GL Leia

Kas89.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    GL Leia

Kas89.gif
    Exactly... Mando Luke kicked asssss but old Luke didn’t need too, he was way to powerful for that
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    GL Leia

Sure, having some books makes him more powerful while he disconnects himself from the Force and just waits to die. And sure, "best thing any Jedi had ever done", while even the "whoever came up with this [Removed - CM]" Republic has Jedi actually physically affecting stuff from across a star system...

It’s been 4 years. Chill out and move on, he was clearly powerful in TLJ and is the most powerful Jedi ever, end of

Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • GL Maul with these pre-reqs + his ship and a new character or 2 (Hondo, Pre Viszla). Scoundrel synergy.

471ovt9dggjf.png

His LS counterpart will be GR faction Kenobi or Ahsoka. They will be different from the existing versions because they'll have a jaunty hat or something idk.
  • Maul and Ahsoka
    Kenobi and Anakin

But my first choice...Leia and Jabba
  • Pile wrote: »
    Honestly, the only four characters that would make sense as Galactic Legends at this point are Mustafar Vader/Master Kenobi and TCW Maul/Ahsoka. Nothing in Rebels or Mando is worthy of GL status, in my opinion. Most of the other names that are constantly dropped would make great legendary or journey characters. Jabba is at best a legendary character and the same with Hondo. Leia is definitely worth of a journey level character.

I'm hoping for Kenobi and Anakin, but I would not be disappointed in Ahsoka and Maul.

There is always a light side and dark side GL, who would be Leia's opposite?

Han. The journey to get the GLs would be the divorce.
  • Wolfcast1e wrote: »

There are already like 5 hans in game though
  • MasterSeedy
    4995 posts Member
    edited April 2021

So we're 2 short of Lucky Number 7?
  • Derezzed wrote: »
    Kenobi and Maul

I think kenobi and anakin if they are going to clone wars era although maybe new app icons were a hint for GL maul.

Maul and Kenobi were rivals for a long time. Aniken and Kenobi for a short time. Maul makes way more sense.
  • Wolfcast1e wrote: »

That’s 5 of the requirements right there. The other requirements could be the 5 Chewies, 2 Leias and 2 Non GL Kylos. Boom!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    GL Leia

General Organa could absolutely be a legend. I don’t think they’ll do another Resistance legend, though... The requirements would overlap too much with Rey and Luke, so it’d be too easy. Plus, with Galactic Legends being released in pairs, who do you release alongside her?

I think if we’re going to see a General Organa it’ll be of the normal Legendary character variety a la Bando or BB-8. Maybe a Hero’s Journey like Jedi Training Rey or Commander Luke, she certainly has the versions available to tell a Journey story.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    GL Leia

If the next GL isn't Leia, I'm going to be pretty frustrated with how she just isn't in the game at all given how they tried to keep her in episode 9.

Her counter could be snoke, could be palp or tarkin, vader even, hard to say.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i dont think its super likely, BUT.....

i think since a good number of Separatist leaders were done already we could get General Kalani as a GL for them. somewhat similar to the TB version but changed around to fit a GL more.

i think his counter part could be Chancellor Palpatine, who works well with the Republic, but more so with clones.
    (clones because i also want a GL Kenobi with GL pre-suit Vader, and GL Kenobi working with the Republic Jedi more in particular)
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    This would probably never happen and I have no idea how thrilling it would be for the player base, but how about GL versions of Dooku and Mace? It's arguable that either warrants a GL treatment, but it would take care of that Mace rework.