2x shard drop for Cara Dune?

Do we know when she is eligible to get bumped into the double shard drop? I thought I remembered she was the next one up

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1 year after release.
    April 23, but my guess it would be on an update near then, and not the exact day.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/228046/content-update-04-22-2020
  • Cool thanks
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The timing is just about perfect. I dithered on her until she became needed for Beskar Mandalorian, then started farming. I’m at 96/100 now. Good job, CG! (Not sarcasm—whatever model you’re using is working.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    I still need to get her, Kuill and IG11 to 7*. I've completed the first 4 stages just fine, but these last two will take some time. None of them are my active farms right this second. Well Kuill kinda is since I'm farming Imperial Tie Bomber, but I only have 3 shards left to finish that up. Cara is only 1/85, Kuill is 7/100 and IG11 is 59/65. Oooof.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I still need to get her, Kuill and IG11 to 7*. I've completed the first 4 stages just fine, but these last two will take some time. None of them are my active farms right this second. Well Kuill kinda is since I'm farming Imperial Tie Bomber, but I only have 3 shards left to finish that up. Cara is only 1/85, Kuill is 7/100 and IG11 is 59/65. Oooof.

You want to read something embarrassing? I just assumed you needed 7* for everything so I hadn’t even opened the event until now... Cleared up to the stage where you need 7* Kuill now. Thanks for giving me something to do during lunch!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

You want to read something embarrassing? I just assumed you needed 7* for everything so I hadn’t even opened the event until now... Cleared up to the stage where you need 7* Kuill now. Thanks for giving me something to do during lunch!

Well I'm glad I could help with that. I didn't even put anyone past level 1 for the first couple of tiers. It's just the one where I needed Cara to survive the whole thing that i actually went to level 85 and geared her up a bit.