Hunter gear requirements

Whatelse73
2146 posts Member
edited April 2021
Hey CG, you know there are more pieces of gear than Kryotechs right? I mean seriously, you keep releasing characters that require MORE kryotechs than galactic legends. Give us better ways and/or higher drop rates for the wallet gear.

If hunter's is 400, then the other bad batch members will be 400 too. Oh and then when you announce the "legendary" event for BB Echo, he'll probably require 500-600! (So all total, you're talking over 2000 kryotech pieces for the whole team!)

Stop with the excessive wallet gear requirements already! It's pure rubbish.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    They were added to alleviate the gear crunch, though.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Hey CG, you know there are more pieces of gear than Kryotechs right? I mean seriously, you keep releasing characters that require MORE kryotechs than galactic legends. Give us better ways and/or higher drop rates for the wallet gear.

If hunter's is 400, then the other bad batch members will be 400 too. Oh and then when you announce the "legendary" event for BB Echo, he'll probably require 500-600! (So all total, you're talking over 2000 kryotech pieces for the whole team!)

Are there stun guns needed for hunter?

Only 50 stun gun, 50 gold eyeballs, 100 stun cuff and 100 carbanti salvage, so 3 of the 50 each kyro gear pieces plus 100 laptops for the g12 finisher doesn’t seem terrible - plus kyros are fairly easy to come by between assault battles, TW, TB, daily rewards and GET2 store these days.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

Only 50 stun gun, 50 gold eyeballs, 100 stun cuff and 100 carbanti salvage, so 3 of the 50 each kyro gear pieces plus 100 laptops for the g12 finisher doesn’t seem terrible - plus kyros are fairly easy to come by between assault battles, TW, TB, daily rewards and GET2 store these days.

For one character? Sure. But this is going to be mirrored for the rest of the bad batch team as well, which is why I said over 2000 kryotech pieces.

For one character? Sure. But this is going to be mirrored for the rest of the bad batch team as well, which is why I said over 2000 kryotech pieces.

That is speculation until we see their gear list... (though I don’t deny that factions have usually had frequent overlapping requirements for gated gear, particularly in the g12/12+ range)

But if it reasonable for one character, why isn’t it reasonable for 4 or 5?

• TheJEFFtm wrote: »

That is speculation until we see their gear list... (though I don’t deny that factions have usually had frequent overlapping requirements for gated gear, particularly in the g12/12+ range)

People complain about the stun gun pinch point - the introduction of kYRotech certainly has reduced the amount of stun guns new characters need, and as mentioned they have a reasonably consistent inflow.

People will complain about anything I guess.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They were added to alleviate the gear crunch, though.

lol
    3v3 FTW
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »

People complain about the stun gun pinch point - the introduction of kYRotech certainly has reduced the amount of stun guns new characters need, and as mentioned they have a reasonably consistent inflow.

They replaced one gear crunch with another. BUT, we still need stun guns along with Kryotech pieces. Hunter is a marquee character and needs 400 Kyrotech pieces. BAM might be a legendary character, but he needs as many Kryotech pieces as JML (600), which is even more Kyrotech pieces than SEE needs (400). And yes, they all still need stun guns along the way. Along with that, each character needs at least 100 Kryotech pieces to be upgraded to G13, on top of the newer characters needing Kyrotech pieces just to get to G12.

As far as complaining, people will also go out of their way to complain about complaining. Though, when there is valid criticism of something, just because you disagree with it doesn't make it "complaining". Customers have the right to voice their concerns and issues (even if they do just want to "complain")
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

They replaced one gear crunch with another. BUT, we still need stun guns along with Kryotech pieces. Hunter is a marquee character and needs 400 Kyrotech pieces.

How many stun guns does he need?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

They replaced one gear crunch with another. BUT, we still need stun guns along with Kryotech pieces. Hunter is a marquee character and needs 400 Kyrotech pieces.

Do your own research...
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Do your own research...

Point missed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

They replaced one gear crunch with another.
    Is kyrotech really a gear crunch at this point, though?