Luminara Unduli Rework

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited April 2021
Here is the rework for Luminara Unduli. The italicized print are the changes.

ri660bm1f368.jpg

Unit Name: Luminara Unduli
Tags: Light Side, Healer, Leader, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Basic: Flow of the Force (Omega):
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to gain Evasion Up for 2 turns.
Special: Force Blast (Cooldown 2) (Omega):
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block and Speed Down for 1 turn.
Special: Master Healer's Blessing (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Each ally recovers Health equal to 45% of Luminara Unduli's Max Health, plus an additional 20% 25% of her Max Health on the start of their next 2 turns.
Leader: Elegant Steps (Zeta):
Jedi allies gain 15% 20% Evasion and recover Health equal to 8% 10% of Luminara's Max Health at the start of each of their turns. Non-Jedi allies receive half of the Evasion bonus and Health effect. Whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, they gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns. Jedi allies have a 50% chance to gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns at the start of their turns, and non-Jedi allies have a 30% chance. While Luminara is alive, Heal Over Time effects cannot be dispelled.
Unique: Master Healer (Zeta):
All allies have Max Health equal to 10% of Luminara's Max Health, and Max Protection equal to 15% of Luminara's Max Health. The first time each Jedi ally falls below 30% Health, the cooldown of Master Healer's Blessing is reset, and Luminara gains 100% Turn Meter
Unique: Jedi Council Member (Omega):
Luminara Unduli has 10% Speed and 5% Evasion for each Jedi ally. Whenever Luminara uses a Special ability, Jedi allies gain 5% of their Max Health.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Any feedback?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Thanks. I'm planning on reworking the Jedi Council so that they can become even powerful since they are the strongest Jedi in the galaxy.

• This one, makes no sense to me. Why are the 2 new unique's Zetas? I'm wondering weather they can even be upgraded 8 times. But they most certainly are not Zeta worthy. Way too weak for that. Plus 3 zeta's on a character is usually only reserved for legends characters. Certainly not for an old and easy to obtain character like this. Sometimes less is more my friend.
    The leader is also weaker. I mean, Heal over time triggers at the start of a character's turn. So when they gain heal over time at the start of their turn, it can't trigger that turn. Thus they have to wait until the start of their net turn before being healed. Which means it's much more time to dispel it. Were as the old zeta lead could gain to out of turn. Thus making it much easier to be triggered n their next turn. Pus it was also more consistent, so long as you used the right team.
    Not gonna lie, not a fan of this one.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    This one, makes no sense to me. Why are the 2 new unique's Zetas? I'm wondering weather they can even be upgraded 8 times. But they most certainly are not Zeta worthy. Way too weak for that. Plus 3 zeta's on a character is usually only reserved for legends characters. Certainly not for an old and easy to obtain character like this. Sometimes less is more my friend.
    The leader is also weaker. I mean, Heal over time triggers at the start of a character's turn. So when they gain heal over time at the start of their turn, it can't trigger that turn. Thus they have to wait until the start of their net turn before being healed. Which means it's much more time to dispel it. Were as the old zeta lead could gain to out of turn. Thus making it much easier to be triggered n their next turn. Pus it was also more consistent, so long as you used the right team.
    Not gonna lie, not a fan of this one.

Fixed Luminara's rework to make it more powerful, and I dropped down to 2 Zetas instead of 3.

• Xcien wrote: »
    Here is the rework for Luminara Unduli. The italicized print are the changes.
    Unit Name: Luminara Unduli
    Tags: Light Side, Healer, Leader, Jedi, Galactic Republic
    Basic: Flow of the Force (Omega):
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to gain Evasion Up for 2 turns.
    Special: Force Blast (Cooldown 2) (Omega):
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block and Speed Down for 1 turn.
    Special: Master Healer's Blessing (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
    Each ally recovers Health equal to 45% of Luminara Unduli's Max Health, plus an additional 20% 25% of her Max Health on the start of their next 2 turns.
    Leader: Elegant Steps (Zeta):
    Jedi allies gain 15% 20% Evasion and recover Health equal to 8% 10% of Luminara's Max Health at the start of each of their turns. Non-Jedi allies receive half of the Evasion bonus and Health effect. Whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, they gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns. Jedi allies have a 50% chance to gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns at the start of their turns, and non-Jedi allies have a 30% chance. While Luminara is alive, Heal Over Time effects cannot be dispelled.
    Unique: Master Healer (Zeta):
    All allies have Max Health equal to 10% of Luminara's Max Health, and Max Protection equal to 15% of Luminara's Max Health. The first time each Jedi ally falls below 30% Health, the cooldown of Master Healer's Blessing is reset, and Luminara gains 100% Turn Meter

Unique: Jedi Council Member (Omega):
    Luminara Unduli has 10% Speed and 5% Evasion for each Jedi ally. Whenever Luminara uses a Special ability, Jedi allies gain 5% of their Max Health.

I agree with @Ichiraikou about this kit
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    What would you change?

• I am making a Luminara Rework also pretty soon, I'll send you the link when I make it so you can see how I would do it.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Okay