Kinda new player(lvl 60)seeking advice

Nubby
6 posts Member
To keep it short and concise I just want to know one thing; which characters should I try to farm. I haven’t really been focusing on the whole farming aspect of the game. But lately I’ve been wondering which characters should i try to get. More specifically which character will be better in the long run. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• Can you show your swgoh.gg profile, that would help @Nubby
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Ask @MasterSeedy for advice
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • Nubby
    6 posts Member
    This will make sound like an **** but I don’t have one :(
  • This will make sound like an **** but I don’t have one

Just go to swgoh.gg and create an account. You'll need your own ally code, but otherwise it's quite easy & straightforward. Then when you're on your new profile page, copy the URL and paste it here.

In the meantime, you can read the thread below to get an excellent idea of what to do around your level. Until you can create your own plan for each energy and each store, you can borrow a plan from one of the other people who asked for advice as a newer player.

Although there are other threads with good discussions, this one is probably the best & most thorough one:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/242304/please-help-my-squad-development-i-went-down-the-random-line-need-to-salvage-my-squad-advice/p1

• Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Just an FYI; in my opinion, and that of a bunch of others, MasterSeedy is basically the top guru when it comes to advice for new players. You can't go wrong listening to the Master.
  • Nubby
    6 posts Member
    Thanks for all the responses. I’ll follow all the instructions later.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    If you create an swgoh.gg it would really help
  • @Nubby I'd follow MasterSeedy's advice. You may want to check the experience level of others offering assistance
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    You may want to check the experience level of others offering assistance

Emphasis on this part.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Nubby I'd follow MasterSeedy's advice. You may want to check the experience level of others offering assistance

I could give you help although I think @MasterSeedy advice would be way more helpful
  • Nubby
    6 posts Member
    Here is my account
    https://swgoh.gg/p/826361523/
  • What characters do you want to unlock?

I could give you help although I think @MasterSeedy advice would be way more helpful

I agree her advice would be way more helpful
  • Nubby
    6 posts Member
    I guess I’ll wait for seedy then
  • She has given a lot of advice to other new players very recently. If you search through the recent posts, you'll find farming plans that she created for other new players. Take a look at them & see if they work for you
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    She has given a lot of advice to other new players very recently. If you search through the recent posts, you'll find farming plans that she created for other new players. Take a look at them & see if they work for you

Great idea. While checking those posts out, try to decide what you want to focus on. Then you can ask more questions and get advice more specific to what you enjoy.
  • Jkane wrote: »
    She has given a lot of advice to other new players very recently. If you search through the recent posts, you'll find farming plans that she created for other new players. Take a look at them & see if they work for you

Great idea. While checking those posts out, try to decide what you want to focus on. Then you can ask more questions and get advice more specific to what you enjoy.

I agree
  • Nubby
    6 posts Member
    Ok so I’ve reading all your guys advice and it’s helped a lot. I’ll list the characters I’m farming currently

Light Side Hard: Jedi knight Anakin

Dark Side Hard: Bastilla Shan

Cantina: Ezra Bridger

Thanks for all the help!
  • Nubby wrote: »
    Ok so I’ve reading all your guys advice and it’s helped a lot. I’ll list the characters I’m farming currently

Light Side Hard: Jedi knight Anakin

Dark Side Hard: Bastilla Shan

Cantina: Ezra Bridger

Thanks for all the help!

You will have extra energy, what will you spend with that?
  • Nubby
    6 posts Member
    @Anakins_Master If I do all 5 attempts for hard modem I would have spent 80 energy. So I will need to buy more energy(which I do). I normally farm Bastilla first then Anakin. By then I would have bought 1 energy refresh. So I won’t have extra energy. For Ezra I just use all the cantina energy. Since cantina energy cost more than normal energy I don’t refresh cantina that often.

@Anakins_Master If I do all 5 attempts for hard modem I would have spent 80 energy. So I will need to buy more energy(which I do). I normally farm Bastilla first then Anakin. By then I would have bought 1 energy refresh. So I won’t have extra energy. For Ezra I just use all the cantina energy. Since cantina energy cost more than normal energy I don’t refresh cantina that often.

You should buy normal energy 3 times a day

You should spend 95% of your crystals on energy
  • @Nubby

You get 10 regular energy per hour.

You get 45 bonus energy if you log in around lunchtime, another 45 if you log in around dinner time, and another 45 if you log in around bedtime.

If you can log in 4x per day for a few minutes each time (the 3 times for bonus energy plus one in the morning to spend your overnight energy to make sure you don't hit your limit and stop gaining your 10 energy per hour), you should have 375 regular energy per day, and 165 Cantina energy per day.

If you purchase 1 energy refresh per day, you should be getting 375 + 120 = 495 energy per day, which is enough to farm a lot of toons all at once.

Now if you only log in one time per day, then I understand why you're limited, but I think people here are assuming the you log in and play for 2-5 minutes once or twice, then 5 or 10 minutes another once or twice per day. That's why people think you should have more energy available to you than you're talking about.