Anakins_Master
1014 posts Member
edited April 2021
Fifth Brother
Fifth Brother
Unit Name: Fifth Brother
Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Tank, Inquisitor

Basic: Brutal Assault (Omega)

Deal special damage to target enemy and gain defense up and for 2 turns.

Special: Double Slash (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal physical damage to target enemy 2 times. Inflict daze and ability block on them for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.

Special: Furious Attack (Omega) Cooldown: 4

Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict daze and blind on them for 2 turns. This attack deals 20% more damage to jedi enemies. Then, gain taunt for 2 turns.

Unique: Fifth Brother (Zeta)

All jedi enemies have -30% tenacity. All Inquisitor allies have bonuses based on thier roles. Attacker: +30% offense. Support and Healer: +30% Max Health. Tank: +30% defense.

Second Sister
Second Sister

Unit Name: Second Sister
Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Inquisitor, Support

Basic: Elegant Strike (Omega)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict offense down for 2 turns. Than, redcuce the cooldown of Manipulate by 1.

Special: Manipulate (Zeta) Cooldown: 5

Inflict Defense down and daze and Manipulated on target enemy for 2 turns. All allies gain potency up and foresight for 2 turns. All Inquisitor allies recover 30% health and protection. Manipulate: Can't attack out of turn and can't gain buffs.

Special: Swift Attack (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict potency down, tenacity down, and health steal down for 2 turns. If this attack scores over 3 critical hits, gain critical chance up and critical damage up for 2 turns.

Unique: Second Sister (Zeta)

Jedi can't gain buffs during Second Sister's turn. All Inquisitors are immune to health steal down and at the start of the encounter the Second Sister gains a bonus turn. On this bonus turn, Second Sister has +300% offense. All Inquisitors have +10 speed.

Eigth Brother
Eigth Brother

Unit Name: Eigth Brother
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker, Inquisitor, Empire

Basic: Offensive Attack (Omega)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict health down (20%) for 2 turns. This attack can't be resisted.

Special: Fearsome Glare (Omega) Cooldown: 4

Inflict fear, expose, offense down, defense down, and speed down on target enemy for 2 turns which can't be resisted. Gain offense up and defense penetration up for 2 turns.

Special: Unsuspected Assault (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict defense down on them for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.

Unique: Eigth Brother (Zeta)

All jedi enemies have -20% potency. All inquisitor allies have +7% defense for each inquisitor ally. Eigth Brother has +10 armor.

Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

Unit Name: Grand Inquisitor
Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Inquisitor, Attacker

Basic: Brutal Slashes (Omega)

Deal special damage to target enemy twice and inflict buff immunity on them for 2 turns.

Special: Saber Throw (Omega) Cooldown: 4

Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict ability block and stagger on them for 2 turns. This attack has +30% offense against jedi enemies. This attack can't be evaded or resisted.

Special: Intimidating Attack (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict offense down, speed down, and expose on them for 2 turns.

Leader: Grand Inquisitor (Zeta)

All Empire allies have +10% offense and +10 speed (Doubled for Inquisitors). All inquisitors have a 100% chance to assist whenever another inquisitor ally uses an ability dealing 80% less damage. All inquisitors have +10% potency. All inquisitor allies start each encounter with a bonus 5% turn meter. All inquisitor allies can't be inflcited with debuffs during their turn. All inquisitor allies have +20% tenacity and health steal. Inquisitors can't have thier turn meter removed during thier turn.

Unique: The Inquisitors (Zeta)

The Grand Inquisitor is immune to turn meter reduction, ability block, and stun. Whenever he is inflicted with a debuff he gains 5% turn meter. Grand Inquisitor has +50% counter chance against jedi enemies.

Seventh Sister
Seventh Sister

Unit Name: Seventh Sister
Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Inquisitor, Healer

Basic: Elegant Attack (Omega)

Deal special damage to target enemy and gain speed up and offense up for 1 turn.

Special: Dark Healing (Zeta) Cooldown: 5

Revive all Inquisitor allies at 100% health. All inquisitor allies reover health equal to 75% of Second Sister's Max Health. All empire allies gain offense up, defense up, and tenacity up for 2 turns. Dispel all debuffs on all allies.

Special: Inquisitor Attack (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal special damage to all enemeis and inflict defense down and health down (20%) for 2 turns

Unique: Seventh Sister (Omega)

All jedi enemies have -15% max health. All inquisitors have +25% health steal.

Sixth Brother
Sixth Brother

Unit Name: Sixth Brother
Tags: Dark Side, Tank, Empire, Inquisitor

Basic: Devious Attack (Omega)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them.

Special: Brute Force (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal physical damage to all enemies and gain taunt for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.

Special: Fear (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Inflict fear on all enemies for 1 turn. Gain critical chance up and critical damage up for 2 turns.

Unique: Sixth Brother (Zeta)

All jedi enemies can't counter attack during the Sixth Brothers turn. Sixth Brother has +50% max health. Sixth Brother gains taunt and defense up whenever he is criticaly hit. All Inquisitors have +20% max protection.

Ninth Sister
Ninth Sister

Unit Name: Ninth Sister
Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Inquisitor, Support

Basic: Raging Blow (Omega)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain critical. chance up for 2 turns.

Special: Staggering Blows (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict stagger on them for 2 turns and critical damage up for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded or resisted.

Special: Supporting Blows (Omega) Cooldown: 3

Deal physical damage to target enemy. All inquisitor allies recover 50% health and protection. This attack can't be evaded. This healing can't be prevented.

Unique: Ninth Sister (Zeta)

All jedi enemies have -20% offense. All inquisitor allies gain critical damage up for 1 turn when they score a critical hit.

Post edited by Anakins_Master on

Replies

• Does anyone like them or have any feedback for them.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Unique: Second Sister (Zeta)
    Jedi can't gain buffs during Second Sister's turn. All Inquisitors are immune to health steal down and at the start of the encounter. On this bonus turn, Second Sister has +300% offense. All Inquisitors have +10 speed.
    I notice you used the Manipulate debuff that I used for my Second Sister, but that's okay. Also, you never finished your sentence. What happens at the start of the encounter?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    What manipulate debuff, the one on second sister, I did not know you used it, I got the idea from the lore
  • Sebek wrote: »
    They are alright i think

Thanks!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    And now for evaluating:
    Fifth Brother: Is fine, except for the unique. Tone it down to +20% for the bonuses, because +30% Max health seems like way too much.
    Second Sister: Fine, except maybe not that much offense for that bonus turn.
    Eighth Brother: His Fearsome Glare seems to be stacking too many debuffs, and why must all his attacks be either not evaded or not resisted. Maybe just do that for one move.
    Grand Inquisitor: There's another Grand Inquisitor ally? Or did you mean that every time that Grand Inquisitor moves, its going to be like Geonosian Brood Alpha, where he's calling everyone to assist?
    Seventh Sister: Why must it revive all Inquisitors at 100% health? I can see it where you would be so close to ending the battle, and she'd just revive all of them at the last moment. But why would they need 75% of her max health if they're already being healed...
    Sixth Brother: +50% Max Health? That seems like a lot. maybe +30% Max Health. He'd already have tons of health, since he's a Tank. Why would he need more.
    Ninth Sister: There's nothing wrong with Ninth Sister. Good job, she's balanced. Give allies buffs, give enemeis debuffs.
    And one final thing: The same thing you told me about my Inquisitors. There's only synergy with Inquisitors. Nothing else. Add something about Empire allies to the Grand Inquisitor's leader ability.
    Otherwise, good job on the kits.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    He does? That might explain why its even harder to kill him. But if you're a tank, you already have tons of health. Do you really want to be fighting a tank that has 150% of his Max Health?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    What manipulate debuff, the one on second sister, I did not know you used it, I got the idea from the lore

It's fine. That's where I got it too. It really is a good idea for a move.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    He does? That might explain why its even harder to kill him. But if you're a tank, you already have tons of health. Do you really want to be fighting a tank that has 150% of his Max Health?

Well, you're right but 30% is good enough

Agreed.