Armourer : does she worth the farm?

Anax33
31 posts Member
I don't know if I will invest in the armourer l have bando but I think she's a plug and play character, useful with many teams. Am I right? Does anybody use her and does she worth investing on her?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Anax33 wrote: »
    I don't know if I will invest in the armourer l have bando but I think she's a plug and play character, useful with many teams. Am I right? Does anybody use her and does she worth investing on her?

Farm her stars at a minimum, never know if they will sneak another mando toon that requires her or not.
  • Anax33 wrote: »

Sometimes a g8 85 3* Armorer is useful. 4* is better and takes a few days.

It wont be in your top 80
  • LordDirt
    4942 posts Member
    My advice is to farm everything to 7*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Most of us are, however while an 8 word sentence takes 3 seconds to type, a character can take 3 months to farm.
  • LordDirt
    4942 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Most of us are, however while an 8 word sentence takes 3 seconds to type, a character can take 3 months to farm.

So don't give advice to those asking. Got it!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • It depends on where you are in the game. If you have extra/are willing to use a zeta, you should. Mando teams can hold on defense, but you need the counters from beskar. The armorer is good outside of Mando teams, but only farm her if you face GL’s.
    3v3 FTW