Kit Reveal: Tech

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Translation? Is Tech an interpreter?

Translating code to layman is a valuable skill.
    b37kvhhxb9f3.png

• Fatal
    59 posts Member
    Options
    New Echo's name is Techo.

• Options
    Ooh, there are going to be some loops here. This looks like fun.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    anyone know what the little shapes under each marquee date means? tech had a hexigon, anf hunter is shown with a circle now.

would the square and triangle mean anything?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

With Hunter and Tech both having a double attack basic, reaching 3 stacks of translation and getting a CD decrease upon using basics will definitely be where the fun begins.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

With Hunter and Tech both having a double attack basic, reaching 3 stacks of translation and getting a CD decrease upon using basics will definitely be where the fun begins.

Plus Cody can call mass assists every turn, which will help reset cooldowns. And you've got a tm swap to swap it to cody so he can use more mass assists. And thanks to hunter basic expose it will also remove cooldown from the target. Add in clone sarg who gains 50% tm on his basic, who will now go even more with the mass assists, and eventually hit the point where he is able to aoe reduce TM every other turn.

I don't see anything game breaking yet. But lots of things going on.

Oh, and then once we get defense up, those attacks from bad batch will also do aoe true damage!
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Dat anims...
    First is hunter now tech, ouch.
  • Options
    Wait .... so you guys tested this kit and found something wrong and fixed it BEFORE releasing the kit and character?
  • Options

In the season 7 episodes, Tech was used a translator between the clones and the natives.

I’m going to assume that the Dev insight post will cite this as inspiration for the translation mechanic.

• Options
    What's about Echo @CG_SBCrumb?
  • Options
    Should this maybe be posted under the Dev & Announcements section? These posts seem to be in random parts of the forum lately.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    RameusYYC wrote: »
    Should this maybe be posted under the Dev & Announcements section? These posts seem to be in random parts of the forum lately.

character reveals have always been here
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

Yes, but there's usually an announcement with a link to the kit reveal.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Can you point to some examples of this for a marquee?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I think he means the Dev Insights.

He probs goes to discord to find the announcement, and the fact there was no tag on the message Sigsig posted was his reason for posting
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

I think he means the Dev Insights.

He probs goes to discord to find the announcement, and the fact there was no tag on the message Sigsig posted was his reason for posting

If that's what he meant the Dev Insights on these are lagging by a week for whatever reason.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options

Translating code to layman is a valuable skill.

+1 Million
  • Options
    anyone know what the little shapes under each marquee date means? tech had a hexigon, anf hunter is shown with a circle now.

would the square and triangle mean anything?

Yes.
  • Options

Yeah, remember in the first arc of season 7 I'm pretty sure he acted as a translator between the Republic and the locals?
  • Options

Sure:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/243279/developer-insights-hunter#latest
    I read the dev announcements sub-forum more than this one.
  • The_Tactician70
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I really hope that all of those people are wrong about crosshair becoming a bad guy, cause he was my favorite character in the bad batch!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I really hope that all of those people are wrong about crosshair becoming a bad guy, cause he was my favorite character in the bad batch!

Could you please use the ‘spoil’ option ?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

I am only referencing the trailer for the bad batch and the theories surrounding it, and I don’t know how to mark it as a spoiler.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

I am only referencing the trailer for the bad batch and the theories surrounding it, and I don’t know how to mark it as a spoiler.

Done.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    What are the chances that bad batch will end up in cantina farm like Moff Gideon?
  • Options
    What are the chances that bad batch will end up in cantina farm like Moff Gideon?

Well we can only hope. Or even better ... they end up on all the mod challenge nodes, so you don't even have to farm them :joy:
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Someone said that the shapes had meaning, what are their meanings?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

Sure:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/243279/developer-insights-hunter#latest

Yeah so they're doing insight posts after kit reveals right now instead of concurrently. Can you find another before this one? Because there's no "usually" about it.
  • Options

Sure:

Yeah so they're doing insight posts after kit reveals right now instead of concurrently. Can you find another before this one? Because there's no "usually" about it.

Ok whatever. I never find the link to the kit in the insight post. Is that what you wanted to hear? I won't keep arguing about things that are evident.