Bad Batch: Marquees (speculation)

I hope their are no marquee events. If so pls change the shard rate back to 10. I don’t want to pay 1500 dollars for all of them.

Replies

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Too bad. It’s how this game works.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Just be glad it's only 4 marquees for now
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Pray they don’t alter it further.
  • Tuareg111 wrote: »
    I hope their are no marquee events. If so pls change the shard rate back to 10. I don’t want to pay 1500 dollars for all of them.

Then don't? I don't want to pay more than $20 for a 7*, level 1, gear 1 toon. Guess what, I've been priced out from day 1 <shrugs>
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    Just be glad it's only 4 marquees for now

There are 5 clones in the Bad Batch since Echo joined. They do already have an Echo character but Bad Batch echo is pretty different
  • The difference might be that echo can actually gain crit damage up from someone in the squad?
  • You're gonna get a rework out of it, likely cody. Beyond that, it's a squad of 4 with a ship and probably some droids or seps on the way.
  • Apple please give the iPhone 13 away for free thx
  • The difference might be that echo can actually gain crit damage up from someone in the squad?

I thought the same thing but it's been like two years since they screwed that up and refused to do anything about it so yeah, not holding my breath there. Also this team sure seems to be heading towards "doesn't work with anything other than Bad Batch" for the most part
  • Thread delivers
  • I must admit, I am curious. After the Bad Batch events are done, are we going to continue to see Clone War content come our way? The clones section, compared to sections like Rebels or Jedi, is sorely lacking.
  • Judge1964 wrote: »
    I must admit, I am curious. After the Bad Batch events are done, are we going to continue to see Clone War content come our way? The clones section, compared to sections like Rebels or Jedi, is sorely lacking.

I hope so.

I just want TWO more clones that I can stick w/ Shaak, Codi, & Sgt to still run a shaak clones team while having GAS & BB teams.

Clone Commando
    Clone Medic

Nice generic Tank & Healer !
  • Let's goo let's gooooooooo hmbuy8vjyktl.jpg
    I'm pumped!!!!!! Gotta farm these boys ASAP!!!!!!! I honestly can't wait for more clone wars and rebels content
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Is it just me, or does Hunter’s basic seem to have a long animation? I know he attacks twice most of the time, but it still feels oddly slow.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Judge1964 wrote: »
    I must admit, I am curious. After the Bad Batch events are done, are we going to continue to see Clone War content come our way? The clones section, compared to sections like Rebels or Jedi, is sorely lacking.

Well ofc it will...so does tuskens. SW is built on rebels and jedis on the light side.
  • I'm thinking we'll get Hunter, Tech, Wrecker and Crosshair as marquees. And then we'll need them at relic to re-enact the rescue of Echo to complete the set.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does Hunter’s basic seem to have a long animation? I know he attacks twice most of the time, but it still feels oddly slow.

Still faster than moff gideon
  • Echo would actually make an interesting Hero's Journey toon.

Think about it, in other Hero's Journey events you use an earlier incarnation of the same character + people they met along the way to get the new version of the character.

We have an earlier Echo + the 501st and GK, Ahsoka and Plo. By the end of this cycle we'll have Bad Batch. Are there any significant allies of Echo that aren't in that list? Heavy, maybe? But you could get by without Heavy.

You can do an early training mission on Kamino, something with one or more of the Jedi, something with the 501st but no Jedi (for this one I'm thinking Pong Krell would be the bad guy), Echo alone getting captured, then Echo's rescue, then his incorporation into Bad Batch.
  • Echo would actually make an interesting Hero's Journey toon.

Think about it, in other Hero's Journey events you use an earlier incarnation of the same character + people they met along the way to get the new version of the character.

We have an earlier Echo + the 501st and GK, Ahsoka and Plo. By the end of this cycle we'll have Bad Batch. Are there any significant allies of Echo that aren't in that list? Heavy, maybe? But you could get by without Heavy.

You can do an early training mission on Kamino, something with one or more of the Jedi, something with the 501st but no Jedi (for this one I'm thinking Pong Krell would be the bad guy), Echo alone getting captured, then Echo's rescue, then his incorporation into Bad Batch.

That is sounding like an epic confrontations and not a heroes journey tho
  • NicWester wrote: »

There is nothing worse than SEE’s slow attack animations.
  • Hal_10000 wrote: »
    I'm thinking we'll get Hunter, Tech, Wrecker and Crosshair as marquees. And then we'll need them at relic to re-enact the rescue of Echo to complete the set.

Yeah. Throw in Rex just to make 5 for the fight. I could also see you needing 5 bad Batch to get a separatist strategy droid or whatever that thing is called
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Echo would actually make an interesting Hero's Journey toon.

Funny how no one ever engages with the stuff worth talking about. This is a banger of an idea. One caveat do the Pong Krell fight like the obi wan fight in the cls event. Gotta have your Pong Krell survive x amounts of turns against the squad that captures him. Mostly selfishly cause I main jedi. Then you can open up an anti clone jedi team for the future that could feature jedi that survived order 66 such as Jocasta Nu and Kirak Infilia. Or even another clone team that functions under a pong lead similar to greavious but does damage every turn to clones or Pong gets big puffs when clones die.
  • Sarge always should have been Heavy. I don’t know why they went with a no-name.
  • Judge1964 wrote: »

I hope so.

I just want TWO more clones that I can stick w/ Shaak, Codi, & Sgt to still run a shaak clones team while having GAS & BB teams.

Clone Commando
    Clone Medic

Nice generic Tank & Healer !

What this guy said. I need me some nice Delta Squad + Gregor and some generic clones to add to Shaak Ti and Cody (Medic, Lieutenant (?) and rework Sergeant to his TB version)