Tb order

TydusKlife
33 posts Member
edited April 2021
CG needs to either let you choose which hoth tb (ds or ls) you want or switch it so ls geo tb is at the same time as ds hoth because that will give guilds a better progression where they can do ds hoth and then the next tb do ds geo because at the middle level ls hoth is too easy with worse rewards and ls geo is impossible and kills your spirt and motivation to keep playing
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• LS geo is definitely not impossible.
  • 1. That depends on the level of the guild

2. I'm not sure impossible is the right word........ FUN.... Fun it is NOT.
  • 2) that depends on the level of the guild
  • 2) that depends on the level of the guild

Yeah, it's so fun seeing how my R6 Kenobi get one shot lol

Tbh, my only fun with LS Geo is using my GAS team
  • @DarjeloSalas
    that depends on the level of the guild

You're being intentionally obtuse. They already specified that they're talking about lower-level guilds that have mastered LS Hoth but have nowhere near the toons to succeed at LS Geo.

So, YES it depends on the level of the guild, but they already know that. And we know they know that because they already told you what level they're talking about.

Now, I don't think anything is going to happen with this because the problem has been raised to CG before and they've done nothing for almost a couple years now, but the problem is real. There was a time when my guild was doing LS Geo and it was 50/50 whether I could get through the first wave. Even if I did, I had no chance of finishing the 3rd wave. And it was the opposite of fun. I hated it to the point that even though I had a chance of scoring some TP, I just deployed and didn't even try. Because the point of a game is to have fun, and that was NOT fun.

Those between-levels of power put a guild in an intensely frustrating position. It's a known problem. Yo shouldn't harsh on the person who wants to talk about the problem. Especially when all you have to offer is something that the OP and everyone else in the thread already knows and acknowledges.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    2) that depends on the level of the guild

Yeah, it's so fun seeing how my R6 Kenobi get one shot lol

Tbh, my only fun with LS Geo is using my GAS team

I have fun with all my teams. Sorry yours aren't working.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @DarjeloSalas

You're being intentionally obtuse. They already specified that they're talking about lower-level guilds that have mastered LS Hoth but have nowhere near the toons to succeed at LS Geo.

So, YES it depends on the level of the guild, but they already know that. And we know they know that because they already told you what level they're talking about.

Now, I don't think anything is going to happen with this because the problem has been raised to CG before and they've done nothing for almost a couple years now, but the problem is real. There was a time when my guild was doing LS Geo and it was 50/50 whether I could get through the first wave. Even if I did, I had no chance of finishing the 3rd wave. And it was the opposite of fun. I hated it to the point that even though I had a chance of scoring some TP, I just deployed and didn't even try. Because the point of a game is to have fun, and that was NOT fun.

Those between-levels of power put a guild in an intensely frustrating position. It's a known problem. Yo shouldn't harsh on the person who wants to talk about the problem. Especially when all you have to offer is something that the OP and everyone else in the thread already knows and acknowledges.
    I wasn’t replying to the OP.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @DarjeloSalas

As far as I remember scoring 45* in LS Hoth TB required about 185 Million guild GP and almost full participation from all guild members. At 185 Million guild GP you could score 9* - 10* in Republic Offensive (LS Geos). Depending on the guild several guild members could be unable to score points in combats while others could. Yet, I wouldn't call it impossible either.
  • Yeah CG really fudged up in the release order of the TBs, but it is what it is now. I don’t think they’ll take the cost of fixing it after all this time when it’ll get no ROI for them to do so.
  • The original point of the post is a good one, and yes raised a long time ago. But it is very relevant to people who have only started playing in the last year or so.

The difficulty of the territory battles is clearly the same as the order they were launched:
    Light side Hoth (LSH)
    Dark side Hoth (DSH)
    Dark side Geonosis (LSG)
    Light side Geonosis (DSG)

The problem is that when a guild is in the middle power level they can't do both of the mid difficulty territory battles, because they run at the same time.

They don't need to do anything as complicated as making them all optional every time. They simply need to swap it so that light side Hoth runs at the same time as dark side Geonosis.

That would allow all levels of guild to do the territory battles appropriate to their level.

Low guild: LSH, DSH
    Mid guild: DSH, DSG
    High guild: DSG, LSG

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    They simply need to swap it so that light side Hoth runs at the same time as dark side Geonosis.

That would allow all levels of guild to do the territory battles appropriate to their level.

That would also allow a mid tier guild to maximise their potential TB rewards by completely neglecting upgrading LS characters and only focusing on DS.

This alone should be a strong enough argument why this swap should never happen.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Alternatively we could just alternate between running the two light side TBs and the two dark side TBs.
  • They simply need to swap it so that light side Hoth runs at the same time as dark side Geonosis.

That would also allow a mid tier guild to maximise their potential TB rewards by completely neglecting upgrading LS characters and only focusing on DS.

This alone should be a strong enough argument why this swap should never happen.

If a guild was happy to completely stagnate and never improve, that might be a problem. But I would definitely strive to move on from DSH to LSG, and if the guild wasn't interested, I'd find another guild.
  • Where is this "general" sub forum? I can only find this post with a search.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Where is this "general" sub forum? I can only find this post with a search.

Just use the most recent posts link

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussions
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH