Should i try to get my phoenix team to 7* ?

Im lvl48 so theyre not very high yet. Im not sure if it is worth the effort.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Phoenix is definitely considered one of the better starter teams. You will need them 7* eventually to get Thrawn 7* (and can also double to get Palp 7*).
  • +they are all fairly easy to 7* as you can farm most of them simultaneously through stores / cantina. They are good to learn synergies of how faction teams work. But you should also be working probably on a separatists team at the same time as they will serve you better once you get to Fleet in the early and mid-game...and can be used to unlock some great teams as well.

I'd suggest you read through this New Players forum on a couple of the long threads where there are some very detailed farming plans and see if any of them can fit your needs, with maybe some small tailoring. There is excellent feedback here on how to form a plan while you level up to 85.
  • Which charactters are in the Separatist team?
  • Geo Soldier from Cantina 1-A
    Geo Spy from Cantina 4-D
    Poggle the Lesser from Light Side 4-E Hard
    Dooku (multiple places to farm early)
    Nute from Squad Arena store

Ideally you will want all 5 Geos, but Sun Fac is only available a bit later for you, and Geo Brood Alpha (GBA) only able to be farmed once you hit level 83 I believe.
  • Im lvl48 so theyre not very high yet. Im not sure if it is worth the effort.

Phoenix is a extreamly good team for begginers, you should get them and after maybe start working on getting the Revans
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Need them for GL Maul anyway
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

There is no GL Maul
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

There is no GL Maul

Or is there?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

There is no GL Maul

Or is there?

lol
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    The Caveat is Thrawn, probably the best plug'n play toon in the game. I think they have to be 7* in order for him to be unlocked 7*. The good news is that gear levels do not have to be incredibly high. I think 8 or 9 did it.
    Also, with something stirring with Rebels, they may have a larger role upcoming (merely speculation)
  • Yes.

Only for Thrawn. Then once you got him to 7*, discard the Phoenix like the trash they are, far, far, far away.

Unless you are running a Ackbar fleet.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Yes.

Only for Thrawn. Then once you got him to 7*, discard the Phoenix like the trash they are, far, far, far away.

Unless you are running a Ackbar fleet.

Even then you can pretty much forget about them as Ghost is likely on the outside looking in for a Rebel fleet. Phantom is still usable as a RI to flood the field and get a nice crit, so you can take Ezra to g11 but don't really need the others up.