Falcon And The Winter Soldier

Prev1
This seems like a fun action packed series, what are ya'll predictions?

Replies

• I have a felling it is not gonna lead into anything to big, what do you guys think?
  • I feel the same. Love Captain America, and I got a ton of Winter Soldier vibes from the first episode so I am excited to see the rest of the series. I looking forward to seeing Zemo in action (since we never got to see him fight in Civil War) and to seeing what Marvel's Enfys Nest is going to do since she appears to have a larger role than others.
  • TuviaDawg wrote: »
    I have a felling it is not gonna lead into anything to big, what do you guys think?

Im guessing it will lead into 1 of those 2 becoming Captain America, which would be pretty big.
  • TuviaDawg wrote: »
    I have a felling it is not gonna lead into anything to big, what do you guys think?

Im guessing it will lead into 1 of those 2 becoming Captain America, which would be pretty big.

I’m so excited to see who the captain American is
  • BioHazard wrote: »
    I feel the same. Love Captain America, and I got a ton of Winter Soldier vibes from the first episode so I am excited to see the rest of the series. I looking forward to seeing Zemo in action (since we never got to see him fight in Civil War) and to seeing what Marvel's Enfys Nest is going to do since she appears to have a larger role than others.

That would be pretty cool to see Zemo in action.
  • I haven't had a chance to watch the newest episode yet, but I love this show! The first one was outstanding imo, a great way to start off a season! Although...they could've used fewer missiles in the beginning... :D
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    That
    new Captain America
    has the most punchable face ever. I do not like his character at all. Other than that, the show is good.
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    That
    new Captain America
    has the most punchable face ever. I do not like his character at all. Other than that, the show is good.

you took the words right out of my mouth, so true
  • The show is ok although there has not been anything that intresting yet, I liked the beggining of the first episode though when the falcon was chasing down the helicopter
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    im kind of disappointed that this was all for a poor camp, anyone feel the same?
  • Between the Wanda show & now this & with a Hawkeye show coming I'm wondering where they will take all these threads when leading into the Phase-4 Movies in the future.
    I loved the little "Latvia" connection there, between that & the easter egg at the end of Spider Man-2 I can see where this will lead to FF+Doom at some point

3 Episodes in & my biggest complaint is its listed as being only 6 episodes.... so WHERE IS THIS GOING & how short-forced will the wrap up / conclusion feel?

• Sebek wrote: »
    But Doom is from Latveria not Latvia
    Oh, well then, so much for thinking that was supposed to be a connection :(

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I've been enjoying the show. Supposed to be 8 episodes for the 1st season?

I kinda feel ripped off. lol. I was reading that there won't be a season 2? Or no plans have been announced.
    The new cap gave me bad vibes right from the beginning and last episode, where he bashed that guys chest in with the shield... Oh boy, PR nightmare!

really? only six?!
    TuviaDawg wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »

really? only six?!

Yeah

bummer

I kinda feel ripped off. lol. I was reading that there won't be a season 2? Or no plans have been announced.
    The new cap gave me bad vibes right from the beginning and last episode, where he bashed that guys chest in with the shield... Oh boy, PR nightmare!
    [/quote]

I think the reason behind having only one season, is that it's kind of a cool filler show (why not??) and it helps us be ready and excited for whatever's coming next in phase 4. Also, they want to make sure that these Disney+ TV shows are not mandatory for every Marvel lover, so that those who only watch the movies aren't missing out on too much importance.
    In regards to hating the new cap or John Walker, they kind of want us to hate him and not at the same time. He's one of those characters that's not a villain, but he isn't supposed to be liked. Also, not gonna spoil anything for the next episode, but..... def. isn't supposed to be liked lol.
  • Totally butchered that quote didn't I
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    The amount that future movies lean on the new shows will be interesting. That’ll decide whether you’ll be able to watch the movies without watching the shows (although I think the goal is to move most viewers into both mediums).
  • MrSender wrote: »

I think the reason behind having only one season, is that it's kind of a cool filler show (why not??) and it helps us be ready and excited for whatever's coming next in phase 4. Also, they want to make sure that these Disney+ TV shows are not mandatory for every Marvel lover, so that those who only watch the movies aren't missing out on too much importance.
    In regards to hating the new cap or John Walker, they kind of want us to hate him and not at the same time. He's one of those characters that's not a villain, but he isn't supposed to be liked. Also, not gonna spoil anything for the next episode, but..... def. isn't supposed to be liked lol.
    [/quote]

I'm not exactly a fan of having background info given out in side shows and books. I have made an exception, kind of, for this show. It is enjoyable. Haven't checked out WandaVision, may have to do so.

Since my only real exposure to Marvel has been cartoons I watched growing up, X-Men and Spider-man mostly, and the MCU, I don't get all the minor references. Some times I google characters and from what I know, they're keeping with the comics for the most part. John Walker was one of those characters.

Overall I can't complain about the MCU, not like some can complain about SW. lol
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Thinking back who was the person who messaged that girl (yes I am a **** and forgot her name) and said im gonna kill you?
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    this thing is weird it blanked out **** backwords
  • BioHazard
    123 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Thinking back who was the person who messaged that girl (yes I am a **** and forgot her name) and said im gonna kill you?
    You are thinking of the Power Broker and he (or maybe she) is still very much present.
    A clip in a recent trailer suggests that he/she is about to strike.
    A ha! A spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler! I have outdone myself.

• BioHazard wrote: »
    You are thinking of the Power Broker and he (or maybe she) is still very much present.
    A clip in a recent trailer suggests that he/she is about to strike.
    A ha! A spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler! I have outdone myself.

Thx
  • Alright, Sharon Carter is definitely working with Karli in some way. That lady at the end is the Power Broker. Hydra is still involved. So flippin happy that we got to see Isaiah again and were able to build his character more. SAM IS LIKE THE NEW CAP!!! I think inside the case at the end is the suit. It has to be. The endcredit scene was...interesting. Last episode is next week! Hopefully its 2 hours! Thoughts?
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Alright, Sharon Carter is definitely working with Karli in some way. That lady at the end is the Power Broker. Hydra is still involved. So flippin happy that we got to see Isaiah again and were able to build his character more. SAM IS LIKE THE NEW CAP!!! I think inside the case at the end is the suit. It has to be. The endcredit scene was...interesting. Last episode is next week! Hopefully its 2 hours! Thoughts?

I can't wait!
    I hope it’s similar to Falcon’s old suit (with the wings) but is changed so that it is red white and blue like Cap
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I think John is gonna try to switch out the fake shield (the fake one that he made in the after credit seen) with the real one, i just have a feeling.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think John is gonna try to switch out the fake shield (the fake one that he made in the after credit seen) with the real one, i just have a feeling.
    I’m not so sure, I think he’ll just use the one he makes and be really annoying lol. I don’t know John Walker or US Agent from the comics very well, but I feel like his pride will prevent him from doing anything subtle or smart (It does seem like he is putting his medals on the shield, which would make it hard to swap them out)
    But whatever happens, I’m very excited for this next episode. Less than twelve hours to go!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I was today years old when I found out that the new Capt is Kurt Russels son.