Galactic War to difficult some suggestions

GW is too DIFFICULT for new players under level 85.
This is not enjoyable at all.
I have few suggestions that might help:
I will gladly pay real money/crystals to unlock the ability to sim Galactic War!

I want to use strong allies to help in GW!
Only 1 ally at beginning of war for rest of war but you still get ally tokens for every node won, seems fare.

Enemies in node 2,6,9,10,11,12 start battle with all debuffs on them and reduced health to even the odds!
Thank you and I hope the developers can implement some or all of these suggestions!

Replies

• Huh, really?

I'm a level 65 with a terrible team that is behind most players. Maybe it's just me, But I find Galactic War a great way to earn currency for Shipments and crystals for a stamina refresh.

Maybe it's just me. I have an ok Phoenix team but it doesn't really meet up to level 65 standards and I don't even have a single 7 star. I even took out Chopper and replaced him with Fulcrum as my Chopper isn't that good at his job. My Kanan at 12,000 HP does a better job. All my Phoenix are at 5 stars besides Chopper and Hera, and Fulcrum is at 3 stars, because in my case, she doesn't pop up in Fleet Arena after getting her to 3 stars.

Anyways, for the early Galactic Wars, I use a F2P Separatists team that Ahnaldt101 used for a video of his. Gets the job done and they're all at 4 stars. In mid-Galactic War, when Characters like Geo Soldier and Magnaguard die off, I'll replace them with Vader or HK-47. After my half-Separatists team is crippled, to the point where Nute is on his second life and Count Dooku is dead or something, that I'll replace them with my little Modified Phoenix Team. Gets the job done and it's a good team to use in Squad Arena.

Hope you find this somewhat interesting and helpful.
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    Galacitc War can be hard for early players. I always ran an empire team that included palp, vader, thrawn, tie fighter pilot and grand moff tarkin. Vader is very good because of all the dot he applies, and having palp for bastilla led jedi teams can really help. Those were the teams I always struggled with. Also, use your lesser toons to take out the early nodes. You want to save your strong team(s) for harder nodes. This maybe quite a way off for you but if you get Vader's MM unique zeta ability, its a gamechanger. not only in GW, but in every other mode as well.
  • Huh, really?

I'm a level 65 with a terrible team that is behind most players. Maybe it's just me, But I find Galactic War a great way to earn currency for Shipments and crystals for a stamina refresh.

Maybe it's just me. I have an ok Phoenix team but it doesn't really meet up to level 65 standards and I don't even have a single 7 star. I even took out Chopper and replaced him with Fulcrum as my Chopper isn't that good at his job. My Kanan at 12,000 HP does a better job. All my Phoenix are at 5 stars besides Chopper and Hera, and Fulcrum is at 3 stars, because in my case, she doesn't pop up in Fleet Arena after getting her to 3 stars.

Anyways, for the early Galactic Wars, I use a F2P Separatists team that Ahnaldt101 used for a video of his. Gets the job done and they're all at 4 stars. In mid-Galactic War, when Characters like Geo Soldier and Magnaguard die off, I'll replace them with Vader or HK-47. After my half-Separatists team is crippled, to the point where Nute is on his second life and Count Dooku is dead or something, that I'll replace them with my little Modified Phoenix Team. Gets the job done and it's a good team to use in Squad Arena.

Hope you find this somewhat interesting and helpful.

Send me a link to Seperatist video; is it the video with Count Dooku, Magnaguard, GSoldier, Poggle and Gunray?
    There is another video with full Genosian team that auto the whole GW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    GW is too DIFFICULT for new players under level 85.

First of all, I understand what you mean. Before I put together my Sith team, I could never clear the table. If I came halfway, I was pleased with my team. But not after I began to use my team under a Nihilus lead. I have used the same team since level 65 to take down most teams and have found almost no trouble, with the exception of the occasional Zeta team at tier 10-12 near the end (which they still take down). And I've cleared the entire table over 70 times with 1 team. Only 1. My team of Sith Lords is NOT all at 7 stars, not all above G9, and one of my squad characters wasn't even at 6 stars until this week. I suggest a Nihilus lead with a Sith team. Palpatine, Bastilla (Fallen), Vader, Dooku, and Sidious are all good choices for the other 4 spots. The thing that keeps them going against the extremely overpowered teams near the end is the Health Steal. Any other teams that utilize Health Steal are perfect for Galactic War.

This is just one suggestion though. There are other teams that last just as long, if not longer. GW isn't too difficult, you just need a well trained, well synergized team.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Try preloading TM on a good squad then saving it for a difficult node.
  • GW is too DIFFICULT for new players under level 85.
    I have few suggestions that might help:
    I will gladly pay real money/crystals to unlock the ability to sim Galactic War!

I want to use strong allies to help in GW!
    Only 1 ally at beginning of war for rest of war but you still get ally tokens for every node won, seems fare.

Enemies in node 2,6,9,10,11,12 start battle with all debuffs on them and reduced health to even the odds!
    Thank you and I hope the developers can implement some or all of these suggestions!

just be in one team and all the time make them stronger with your whole pot, that will make is easier.