Is sisters of the night a good team?

I never see it so i really have no idea about it

Replies

• StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Yes! Use Talzin lead with Ventress, Zombie, Old Daka, and Spirit/Acolyte. You don’t need any legendary toons and Daka and Zombie keep the team alive through revives while Talzin and Ventress deal lots of damage.
    3v3 FTW
  • Is it good in start, mid or endgame?
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    No, it is one of the worst teams you could start with. It also looses to most meta teams. It was good, when it was pretty much needed to deal with HSith phase 3 and 4, but in todays meta, they just are not good. so save yourself alot of ressources, and forget about them. (take that from someone, who did the mistake of going for them early, and is still regretting it very much)
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Ok, the truth is somewhat between those two. Yes, it's a good team; but only later on when you can afford to divert the resources. They are valuable for that one assault battle, (Secrets and Shadows?). They are also useful in GA and TW. I've gotten a lot of holds from mine in both.

They are not a good team to sink resources into early. They don't get you any Journey characters and they do nothing for fleet; both things you want to work on early. As an example, I finally got around to mine after doing all the Journey Guide toons but GAS, JKL and the GL's. I'm glad I have them AND I'm glad I didn't divert resources to them sooner.

Hope this helps.
  • Jkane wrote: »
    Ok, the truth is somewhat between those two. Yes, it's a good team; but only later on when you can afford to divert the resources. They are valuable for that one assault battle, (Secrets and Shadows?). They are also useful in GA and TW. I've gotten a lot of holds from mine in both.

They are not a good team to sink resources into early. They don't get you any Journey characters and they do nothing for fleet; both things you want to work on early. As an example, I finally got around to mine after doing all the Journey Guide toons but GAS, JKL and the GL's. I'm glad I have them AND I'm glad I didn't divert resources to them sooner.

Hope this helps.

They beat GG also.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Jkane wrote: »

Hope this helps.

They beat GG also.

How much luck have you had with that?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I know Nightsisters, never heard of Sisters of the Night. :D
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I know Nightsisters, never heard of Sisters of the Night. :D
    Sorry on german its sister of the night

Oh, sorry if that was offensive.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Jkane wrote: »

Hope this helps.

Agreed ^^^^ This.

The team is horrible before you get Zombie who is a Level 8? Node.
    Talzin is also fairly important & she is Level-9? Node.
    Asajj is a solid alternate leader before Talzin

In terms of DS teams farming order........ I'd probably put them as being
    AFTER - Empire & Bounty Hunters for sure.
    Maybe even after First Order, Geos & Drevan up & running.
    Possibly after G.Griev/Droids & ImpTroopers...... but maybe before.

They are a team worth doing for use in TB/TW for sure, just comes down to when you put them in there I guess.
  • Yes, they're great BUT (and it's a big but) they don't unlock anything. This means they have little value in the whole progression part of the game. They're great of course, but since they don't really get you anywhere or start a progression path, they aren't great in the early/mid game. More of a project for when you have a solid base of main teams like Revans, Padme, Geos, etc. etc.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Any old-timers ever run Daka on your Phasma-lead arena team? Hoping for that double-stun assist...the good old days. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • They are a decent team, but it depends on where you are with the game.

They are very annoying as a defence team back then, but since then there’s been a lot of counter teams that can take them apart. They are a pretty decent offensive team.

Also you need them for the assault battles for extra resources but be warned not even a R8 team of Nightsisters can beat the final tier. So far I don’t think anyone have beaten the final tier at all.

If you really like the faction, go for it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    These are the Sisters of the Night....the Night...oh yeah... [/Corona]
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Oh, sorry if that was offensive.

No i just wanted to tell you😂
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Night Sisters are my Bread & Butter. They got me through just about every aspect of the game. Even for a while after they started putting in auto NS counters in newer kits. They are really a great faction with some really unique to the game kits. My Favorite, & they could use a little bit of a boost so they would be pvp/arena worthy again. (Hint hint) but as for PVE, they really dominate
  • I agree -I’m totally down with the sisters. Ventress with Rampage & decent offensive mods in her pomp is a beautiful sight to see. Great in raids. Great at countering geos. A tasty squad member for unlocking Padme and essential for GAS. Also a Relatively easy farm and solid for a whole lot of early game objectives (like G War etc) - those sisters if the night are what we would call in England die Blödsinn des Hundes