Assault Battles - Sim WAY Overdue

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited April 2021
Assault Battles that we have 3 starred dozens and dozens of times should be simmable. And should have been months or even years ago. This needs to be implemented now. We don't need more time wasters in the game - especially with the one CG has just added (Conquest)
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Just open the game, click one giant button on the home screen, collect all rewards for the day.

Sounds creative and exciting.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Just open the game, click one giant button on the home screen, collect all rewards for the day.

Sounds creative and exciting.

About as creative and exciting as spending 45 minutes to an hour fighting 8 waves of the same battles over and over again.

There's a reason they reduced the TB waves from 8 to 4. And in case you forgot, just because something is simmable doesn't mean you can't play it manually. Honestly, there is quite a bit of content I play that I can sim or auto. 8 wave Assault Battles has never been one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • *6 to 4
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    *6 to 4

Sorry - it's been a while since I played Hoth. Lol

• kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    I’d be happy if they made them like GC - completing a tier automatically grants you victory/rewards for all lower tiers.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I'm fine with making them like that, but at the same time it's not a big deal to auto all the lower tiers.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm fine with making them like that, but at the same time it's not a big deal to auto all the lower tiers.

not a big deal to auto GW, but I'd rather not....
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Assault Battles that we have 3 starred dozens and dozens of times should be simmable. And should have been months or even years ago. This needs to be implemented now. We don't need more time wasters in the game - especially with the one CG has just added (Conquest)

So much this.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

12 battles but ok
  • TVF wrote: »

12 battles but ok

I bet it's faster to auto GW than it is assault battles.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

12 battles but ok

I bet it's more button presses to auto GW.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Also GW is every day.
  • StarSon
    7409 posts Member

12 battles but ok

This is a weird stance. It's more inconvenient to auto GW, so we shouldn't have the option to auto AB?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

12 battles but ok

This is a weird stance. It's more inconvenient to auto GW, so we shouldn't have the option to auto AB?

Where did I say we shouldn't have it?
  • StarSon
    7409 posts Member

12 battles but ok

I guess you didn't. But it's a whole lot of posts talking about how not an issue it is when you are fine if they add it. /shrug
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

12 battles but ok

I guess you didn't. But it's a whole lot of posts talking about how not an issue it is when you are fine if they add it. /shrug

It's not high on my list of wants /shrug