Is rex good?

I got him now and idk if i should use him

Replies

• Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Kinda depends on where/how you're thinking of using him.
  • Günther_Lauch
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    With fives ahsoka jedi council and chewie (clone wars)/luke farmer and i am maybe trying to get shaak ti when she comes in the shop
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Sounds like you're at the beginning stages of the game. Rex is very good, especially when you have him in a 501st squad with GAS or Shaak-Ti as the lead.
    Definitely worth having
  • Günther_Lauch
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Sounds like you're at the beginning stages of the game. Rex is very good, especially when you have him in a 501st squad with GAS or Shaak-Ti as the lead.
    Definitely worth having
    But i probably should wait bc he unlocks no character except ki adi mundi right?

And im trying to build the 501st squad
  • I had run him in the arena a long time ago as lead, with CLS, Wampa & Chase. That was a fun squad to run at that time
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Definitely worth having
    But i probably should wait bc he unlocks no character except ki adi mundi right?

TBH, I would probably concentrate on an easier squad for new accounts. 501st, with Rex, Echo, Fives and Arc under Shaak is a powerful squad, but it seems likely you're a ways away from being able to farm Shaak as she's pretty high up the fleet battles table. Arc may also be a bit beyond you for now, though I honestly don't remember how far up the Cantina Battles table he is.

For now I would recommend either building Phoenix, with your goal being to unlock Palp, Thrawn, R2 and CLS, or geos, with an eye towards building a DS fleet for the zeta challenge and unlocking Padme. With your stated interest being the 501st, I would go Geos. Though I'm part of the "Phoenix first" generation, and I still think that's a viable approach, Geos will get you farther, faster; including helping you unlock the Shaak node.

There's a lot more to cover, but I do not have the time to go into a great deal of detail. I suggest you look through the New Player section and read some of the other threads. There are several where MasterSeedy has posted very detailed advice to other new players. She does a far better job than I can.
  • Okay thank you. Its just i have a phoenix team but im always loosing with it
  • Jkane wrote: »
    Definitely worth having

TBH, I would probably concentrate on an easier squad for new accounts. 501st, with Rex, Echo, Fives and Arc under Shaak is a powerful squad, but it seems likely you're a ways away from being able to farm Shaak as she's pretty high up the fleet battles table. Arc may also be a bit beyond you for now, though I honestly don't remember how far up the Cantina Battles table he is.

For now I would recommend either building Phoenix, with your goal being to unlock Palp, Thrawn, R2 and CLS, or geos, with an eye towards building a DS fleet for the zeta challenge and unlocking Padme. With your stated interest being the 501st, I would go Geos. Though I'm part of the "Phoenix first" generation, and I still think that's a viable approach, Geos will get you farther, faster; including helping you unlock the Shaak node.

There's a lot more to cover, but I do not have the time to go into a great deal of detail. I suggest you look through the New Player section and read some of the other threads. There are several where MasterSeedy has posted very detailed advice to other new players. She does a far better job than I can.

But could i use snips in the 501st?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Jkane wrote: »
    Definitely worth having

But could i use snips in the 501st?

Not ideal, but can work for a while as you farm up the rest.
  • Id say upgrade him
  • Id say upgrade him

How's your Rex doing?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Id say upgrade him

To what, around level 50 ya think?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Id say upgrade him

To what, around level 50 ya think?

yeah, sure
  • Id say upgrade him

How's your Rex doing?

G7 or G6
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Id say upgrade him

How's your Rex doing?

G7 or G6

G6 or G7 depends on an individual player's circumstances.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Id say upgrade him

Rex would say that too but you don’t listen to him
    DarthNoscoper#6969