Galactic War Shop After Zeb

Hi, so I recently just farmed Zeb to 7 stars through galactic war and have no idea what to use galactic war tokens for now. None of the other characters there seem to be of much use imo. Should I just stop doing galactic war except for my daily quest? Should I just buy more Zeb shards for the shard shop or should I buy some of the other characters? If so which one.

Replies

• What level are you?

If you don't have at least 3 Scoundrels unlocked & are doing your Credit Heist event every few weeks at max level then I'd say Cad Bane for the 3* unlock at a bare minimum to do that event.

If you are pulling off Credit Heist w/o Cad & your L60+ & see the various Ship Nodes now then you need to be focusing on DS Ships.

Sun Fac, Spy, Soldier, FO-TIE, IMP TIE.

You need at least 5-6 GOOD maxed out DS ships to unlock the the Executrix Event at max stars for the Fleet Mats Challenge that then gives you Zeta Mats 3x a week.

My suggestions are........

KRU+Silencer from Cantina Node.
    All 3 Geo Ships from G-War
    Added Sun Fac & his Ship both from Fleet Store
    Soldier & Spy from Cantina Node once your done w/ KRU/Silencer

Seriously, until you have Zeb, Cad, & all/most of the DS Ships done, don't bother with anything else.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Definitely dont stop doing it. Always clear the board on GW every day.

Without knowing your roster or what you want to do better in, it's hard to say. Just keep clearing it and save the currency until you have a goal. I wouldnt necessarily start using it for shard shop currency, until you have no one of any use or all of them done.
  • What level are you?

If you don't have at least 3 Scoundrels unlocked & are doing your Credit Heist event every few weeks at max level then I'd say Cad Bane for the 3* unlock at a bare minimum to do that event.

If you are pulling off Credit Heist w/o Cad & your L60+ & see the various Ship Nodes now then you need to be focusing on DS Ships.

Sun Fac, Spy, Soldier, FO-TIE, IMP TIE.

You need at least 5-6 GOOD maxed out DS ships to unlock the the Executrix Event at max stars for the Fleet Mats Challenge that then gives you Zeta Mats 3x a week.

My suggestions are........

KRU+Silencer from Cantina Node.
    All 3 Geo Ships from G-War
    Added Sun Fac & his Ship both from Fleet Store
    Soldier & Spy from Cantina Node once your done w/ KRU/Silencer

Seriously, until you have Zeb, Cad, & all/most of the DS Ships done, don't bother with anything else.

I just hit level 59 right now and am working on level 60 to unlock ships.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Definitely dont stop doing it. Always clear the board on GW every day.

Without knowing your roster or what you want to do better in, it's hard to say. Just keep clearing it and save the currency until you have a goal. I wouldnt necessarily start using it for shard shop currency, until you have no one of any use or all of them done.

Here is my swgohgg https://swgoh.gg/p/726869213/ I do GW each day for the daily quest and thats about it after getting Zeb to 7 stars. That and the last node for GW is too difficult :(
  • I would suggest also start keeping the next team in mind, best to be First Order, so Captain Phasma wouldn't be a wasted farm. But def. Cad Bane and Geo ships.
  • After Zeb, get poggle
  • Soon you will be simulating and this problem is over. As for the order of the characters you must buy in that store. There is no point in giving you a specific recommendation if I don't know how you will proceed with the rest of the strategy.

Investment in Geonosian ships, Poggle Cad, Biggs, Luminara, Phasma and Magnatrooper - depends on how you go about it, but if you didn't choose any of them you are probably doing something wrong.

My recommendation.

After closing the stars of Hera and Erza in the energy of the canteen the priority is unmasked Kylo and Tie Silencer (both in the seventh star)

At the Galactic War shop buy the ship of the Geonosian Soldier and the Geonosian spy and always have 400 coins to buy the sun fac ship in case it appears (it is rarer)

Tarkin is next after Kanan in the arena store.

In ship currency buy Soldier, Spy and Sun Fac.

In the energy of ships try to release as soon as possible the farm of the ship of the Sun Fac. After completing this you should already be close to 83 and the Alpha will already be available for you to farm, close the separatist team and start the padme team.
  • camper288 wrote: »
    Soon you will be simulating and this problem is over. As for the order of the characters you must buy in that store. There is no point in giving you a specific recommendation if I don't know how you will proceed with the rest of the strategy.

Investment in Geonosian ships, Poggle Cad, Biggs, Luminara, Phasma and Magmatrooper - depends on how you go about it, but if you didn't choose any of them you are probably doing something wrong.

My recommendation.

After closing the stars of Hera and Erza in the energy of the canteen the priority is unmasked Kylo and Tie Silencer (both in the seventh star)

At the Galactic War shop buy the ship of the Geonosian Soldier and the Geonosian spy and always have 400 coins to buy the sun fac ship in case it appears (it is rarer)

Tarkin is next after Kanan in the arena store.

In ship currency buy Soldier, Spy and Sun Fac.

In the energy of ships try to release as soon as possible the farm of the ship of the Sun Fac. After completing this you should already be close to 83 and the Alpha will already be available for you to farm, close the separatist team and start the padme team.

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    No to lumi , no magna, no phasma. You can google farming guides. Warriors pillars still work kinda. I’d focus on geos as first good team, but you’ll need GBA. Geo ships can get you to top of arena with tarkin’s ship.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Darkside ships are worth going after as later on you'll need them to farm zeta mats. Ships are a slow farm so it's better to start early than to unlock the ability to farm zeta mats but not have the ships ready.
  • Schwartzring
    1402 posts Member
    After Zeb, get poggle

Eww, No. Not no to Poggle, just No to using G-War for it.
    Farm Poggle at his Node that also gives out IG-2000 Ship.
    2 Birds, 1 Stone and all that.

To the OP. Here is a pretty picture, may it guide your farm :)

vy3jui3w4d25.png

Lists off the 6 main uses for this store & in order of when you will find them useful.

Also 1 alternate location you should go to instead of this store for Poggle.

Finally 3 other characters that aren't priorities but depending on the path you take in the game can for sure have use at a later date, none of which should be done before the top 6 items.