New Ships Please?

ScotfDulea
32 posts Member
edited April 2021
Hi CG,

I would like to bring your attention to something which I find is severely lacking within the game. Fleet.

Did you know, outside of the non farmable Razer Crest, (which is only available from the Gallactic Conquest non event - which I still haven’t seen my crystals return to me either) the last “marquee” or “Galactic chase” ship we got in this game was the Imperial Bomber which was released on June 2 last year..... The Rebel Y Wing was introduced on May 25 last year.

The last Capital Ship was the Finalizer which was released on February 28, 2020. The Raddus came on February 12, 2020.

The Meta is seriously lacking right now, and I believe it’s definitely overdue for a new fleet Meta. The Capital Ships which were introduced are seriously lacking, and at present I would state that both the Finalizer and the Raddus at this point in time are just a smidge better than Windu’s and Thrawn’s ships.

Please, can we start seeing some more ships come to the game?

Since the last ship came to the game, we’ve seen 10 characters come to the game, 1 Journey Continues, 1 Heroes Journey and 2 additional GLs....

I’ll outline them here:-

- Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (GL)
- Sith Eternal Emperor (GL)
- Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (Journey Continues)
- Beskar Armour Mandalorian (Heroes Journey)
- Wrecker (Clone Force 99)
- Tech (Clone Force 99)
- Hunter (Clone Force 99)
- Bo-Katan (Tales From Outer Rim)
- Dark Trooper (Tales From Outer Rim)
- The Armourer (Way Of The Mandalore)
- Moff Gideon (Tales From Outer Rim)
- Admiral Piett (Cunning Commander)
- Mon Mothma (Alliance Chancellor)
- Threepio & Chewie (Escape From Cloud City)

I mean we have Jedi Luke now, so will we see Red 5? What about tanks for Resistance and First Order fleets which are desperately needed? How about a further 2 Separatist ships to round out that squad? Or even Cad Bane, Embo etc ships for Bounty Hunters? More Clone ships for Bo-Katan and the Squad Force 99 ship? What about Dooku’s ship? Nute Gunrays ship? More pilotless tie fighters like the Tie Advanced etc. B-Wings, A-Wings which are already in game as non playable ships? So many missing ships.

Can we get some soon please?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think there is more in store for ships, possibly Ships 3.0. The whole system is flawed and pilotless ships are just a band-aid that generates more problems down the line (mainly the need to rebalance them with each new progression step). Plus there are some mistakes that could be taken as hints - reinforcement ability being called "hardware" in Razor Crest release, that weird gold rectangle at the right side in ship battles...
    That, or they just simply gave up on ships.
  • Yeah I can get on board with your way of thinking. I hope you’re right.
  • I totally agree with both of you here. Though I still haven't unlocked Mal or Nego, I've seen how stale fleets are, and I wouldn't mind 3.0. Hopefully gives new modifications to help pilotless ships, e.g. I can't think of a pilot for Vulture Droid or Hyena Bomber that makes sense, so pilots for them won't work.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Rey will get Red 5 before Luke, just like how she got falcon before Han
  • ScotfDulea wrote: »

The Raddus at this point in time are just a smidge better than Windu’s and Thrawn’s ships.

N/quote]
    This is false. It is considerably better. I have it 5* but relic resistance and it pawns all but the metas
  • ScotfDulea wrote: »
    Hi CG,
    Since the last ship came to the game, we’ve seen 10 characters come to the game, 1 Journey Continues, 1 Heroes Journey and 2 additional GLs....
    Razor Crest isn't a ship? :o
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    ScotfDulea wrote: »
    Hi CG,
    Razor Crest isn't a ship? :o

Well, not anymore