Malak’s hatred

What does malak’s hatred do exactly and why does it dissapear when I destroy a droid?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They disappear when you destroy the bots because that's how the event works. This is described in the details screen of the event.

When he reaches 30 stacks of the Rage (not hatred) in the event he will become enraged. I am not sure on the specific gains for enrage in that event, but he becomes unbeatable and has a bunch of offense to kill a toon each attack.
  • Dylan7485959
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    what malaks hatred does exactly is what I was looking for. I know how enrage works.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I will go back an play the event, but I dont think he has Hatred in the event.

I was confused by this line:
    ...why does it dissapear when I destroy a droid?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    In the details screen it calls it Hatred, but in the event it's called Dark Rage.

All Dark Rage is, is a counter you need to keep below 30 to avoid enrage. That's it.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Dark Rage and Malak's Hatred are two different things. Malak's Hatred is a blue mechanic placed on Revan on both sides of the event, and says it gives Malak's attacks additional effects against him. Don't think I've ever read what those are though.
    apmm6bpl2bx3.png

Edit: the effects are listed in Malak's abilities:
    u3lr6qosi8dy.png
    jwbrbcobe70m.png

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Haha. There it is. I was looking at the icons on Malak, not revan.
  • Eyyyyy thank you!