Question for the devs

Jenoke76
35 posts Member
edited April 2021
Dear Developers!

This game is a strategy game, which involves planing. The Galactic Legend characters make a huge impact on the game, so please share with us when can we expect the next pair of them.
It is enough if you tell us in which quarter of the year.
A, 3rd quarter
B, 4th quarter
C, not in this year

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You dont actually expect an answer right? They're not just going to freely volunteer that info when theres yet to be even an official confirmation that new GLs are even a possibility. One can assume they are, but were not going to hear a peep really until they're really close to launching them
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Yes it involves planning. You have to plan without knowing. Always have had to. (astronaut meme)

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • And the plan is to hoard. And when you think you’ve hoarded enough, hoard some more. And then again. And when your fingers itch so much they hurt by not spending that hoard of yours. Then ... you hoard double yet again.
  • And the plan is to hoard. And when you think you’ve hoarded enough, hoard some more. And then again. And when your fingers itch so much they hurt by not spending that hoard of yours. Then ... you hoard double yet again.

That sounds like so much fun...
  • IronCross wrote: »
    And the plan is to hoard. And when you think you’ve hoarded enough, hoard some more. And then again. And when your fingers itch so much they hurt by not spending that hoard of yours. Then ... you hoard double yet again.

Which is why I will never do it. But I will also never get a premier character immediately. Its a choice. I think hoarding would suck, but when you are taking top spots in arena, I bet that boring hoard returns quite the rewards.
  • That you can then hoard ready for the next time. But each to their own
    797-722-718
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I mean, it's multiple choice, how hard can it be to answer?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »
    And the plan is to hoard. And when you think you’ve hoarded enough, hoard some more. And then again. And when your fingers itch so much they hurt by not spending that hoard of yours. Then ... you hoard double yet again.

Getting the new meta asap and dominating arena/gac/tw is super fun.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Just relic up your Tusken to be ahead once DS Anakin comes.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    HTWarrior wrote: »
    Just relic up your Tusken to be ahead once DS Anakin comes.

You mean Vader?