Figuring out what to go for next

My main team is Nightsisters but I feel they’ve started to fall off and aren’t quite up to par with other teams I’m against. Can anyone help figure out what direction I should go? Not sure what is ideal based off of what I already have.

https://swgoh.gg/p/113253717/

If anyone could help it’s greatly appreciated

Replies

• If I were you, I'd go for Padme. You already have a good JKA, GMY, and Ahsoka; all you'd need is some gear on Padme and Kenobi to get a very solid team.

I just saw you already have Padme 6 stars. In that case, you're so close to having a great team with her. I'd put some work into gearing/leveling abilies for Nute Gunray. Under his lead, your Dooku and Ventress should be able to carry the event. Maybe put some gear into Magnaguard too, to make him more tanky for the event.

Then after that, relicing that team up would be a great idea - plus you've got good clones, so GAS could be a great long term goal if you want.

Or, you could get the Revans. That wouldn't be a bad idea, either. But your roster is more ready for Padme IMO.
  • If I were you, I'd go for Padme. You already have a good JKA, GMY, and Ahsoka; all you'd need is some gear on Padme and Kenobi to get a very solid team.

I just saw you already have Padme 6 stars. In that case, you're so close to having a great team with her. I'd put some work into gearing/leveling abilies for Nute Gunray. Under his lead, your Dooku and Ventress should be able to carry the event. Maybe put some gear into Magnaguard too, to make him more tanky for the event.

Then after that, relicing that team up would be a great idea - plus you've got good clones, so GAS could be a great long term goal if you want.

Or, you could get the Revans. That wouldn't be a bad idea, either. But your roster is more ready for Padme IMO.

Is it worth it to finish relicing my Nightsisters or should I leave them as they are?
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    From the perspective of what's best for your progress in game I would leave them as is and move on. The ROI on the effort required to "finish" them is not nearly as great as getting a Padme team up to speed, or doing the same for Clones or even Revan.

Having said that, if you would enjoy finishing them more than any of the other suggestions, then it's worth doing. The game should be fun after all. But for roster improvement; leave them alone for now. You can always get back to them in the future.
  • Raph213 wrote: »
    If I were you, I'd go for Padme. You already have a good JKA, GMY, and Ahsoka; all you'd need is some gear on Padme and Kenobi to get a very solid team.

Is it worth it to finish relicing my Nightsisters or should I leave them as they are?

I think they’re good where they are. Finishing relic-ing then wouldn’t gain you that much. That g13 gear could be better spent on other toons, like Jedi Anakin, or General Kenobi(if you’re going the Padme route)
    Jkane wrote: »
    From the perspective of what's best for your progress in game I would leave them as is and move on. The ROI on the effort required to "finish" them is not nearly as great as getting a Padme team up to speed, or doing the same for Clones or even Revan.

Having said that, if you would enjoy finishing them more than any of the other suggestions, then it's worth doing. The game should be fun after all. But for roster improvement; leave them alone for now. You can always get back to them in the future.

I second this ^^^