PigRiderStarWatcher
56 posts Member
edited April 2021
The shard rate is halved to 10 again?i96zntjn4de0.png
But it should be 20..?
ml3dl6gs6gux.png

Replies

• Every. Single. Time.

The number of shards have been doubled, up to a potential twenty per character, up from ten pre-update.

It is possible to receive ten shards of a character despite the possible rewards saying twenty. No, this isn't a nerf. The old rewards said ten, but could award five. You only get 20 of a character if it is the only one that drops. You either get ten shards for two characters or twenty of one.

Ship blueprints aren't doubled, as is the way with the rest of ships blueprints since the update. Again, says ten, can award five.
  • It’s working as intended, it’s just the description that’s very ambiguous.
  • " possible rewards"
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Every. Single. Time.

The number of shards have been doubled, up to a potential twenty per character, up from ten pre-update.

It is possible to receive ten shards of a character despite the possible rewards saying twenty. No, this isn't a nerf. The old rewards said ten, but could award five. You only get 20 of a character if it is the only one that drops. You either get ten shards for two characters or twenty of one.

Ship blueprints aren't doubled, as is the way with the rest of ships blueprints since the update. Again, says ten, can award five.

You must be bored of this hahaha
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    Every. Single. Time.

I went to my PSA from November and copied a section to my clipboard in anticipation of one of these threads lol.
  • Ok so it's the wording game again lol. Thanks everyone!
  • BPRDHB
    23 posts Member
    Every. Single. Time.

They need to change the text on this then. At the least it should show 10-20 or if tight on text space, just 10. No one bats an eye if they get double the amount of shards.
  • “Need to”?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    Every. Single. Time.

I went to my PSA from November and copied a section to my clipboard in anticipation of one of these threads lol.

If only @Kyno would make a FAQ.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Every. Single. Time.

If only Kyno would make a FAQ.

That is above my pay grade.

Honestly, I was waiting for more information on what Doja had planned for the QA, before trying to work something like that into his system. I'm not sure how well they can mesh, but now that we have some idea of his plans, I will talk to him again.
  • BPRDHB
    23 posts Member
    “Need to”?

If it reduces confusion, then yes it's in their best interest. It sounds like this isn't the first time it's come up, so why not make the change? For something that is a simple fix, the ROI is good.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Is it in their best interest though.
  • BPRDHB
    23 posts Member

I mean, if it makes their product better, yes.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    BPRDHB wrote: »

I mean, if it makes their product better, yes.

In a vacuum, yes, but you may be overestimating how many people care vs how many they need to care for it to matter to their bottom line in any meaningful way.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Every. Single. Time.

Honestly, I was waiting for more information on what Doja had planned for the QA, before trying to work something like that into his system. I'm not sure how well they can mesh, but now that we have some idea of his plans, I will talk to him again.

Whatever happened to that Q&A system Doja was creating. Wasn’t it due at the end of March? Or intended to be dropped?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Every. Single. Time.

Whatever happened to that Q&A system Doja was creating. Wasn’t it due at the end of March? Or intended to be dropped?

The << collaboration >> they did is the general idea of what he had planned. He is working out how best to evolve that into what he wanted.
  • It's a form of false advertising IMO. I don't see anywhere that states "chance" of up to 20 shards. Would be nice to make that more clear.
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's a form of false advertising IMO. I don't see anywhere that states "chance" of up to 20 shards. Would be nice to make that more clear.

@WhoVille_Sheriff
    No it's not its stated right here that those are "possible" rewards:
    s1vbj290n87w.jpg
  • @Kyno The way that reads is it's possible to get 20 shards of some of these characters, not 0-20 for a few possible options.
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • And it is possible to get 20 shards of a character.

/thread
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    And it is possible to get 20 shards of a character.

/thread

I just got 20 baze from tier 3 lol.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

/thread

Shill
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

/thread

Shill

340?cb=20111008194847
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Everything’s above tvf’s CG pay grade amirite?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

(*sad nadeko*)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

He would need to get his paycheck first to verify where that line falls.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Zero is still a line.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Zero is still a line.

Or is it?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member

Zero is still a line.
    Zero is an oval. One is a line. :)
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Zero is still a line.
    Zero is an oval. One is a line. :)

0.01$ ;)