Conquest Rewards

Prev1
Anakins_Master
1014 posts Member
edited April 2021
Because Conquest shut down aren't we supposed to be getting the crystals back that we spent on energy? I bought conquest energy 4 times so I was wondering when I was going to get the crystals.

Replies

• They said they would reimburse you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They didnt specify when, but this update was just to remove it. They will push the compensation out at some point in the future.
  • Ok, thanks @Kyno btw, are we going to get to keep our consumables that we got for next conquest?
  • Yes, that will come next week. See this post in Dev News and Announcements for more detail
    we will be sending players the crystals that were spent on energy and/or consumables during this event and a general make good sometime next week
  • Ok, thanks @Kyno btw, are we going to get to keep our consumables that we got for next conquest?

No, those will be reset like normal
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Yes, that will come next week. See this post in Dev News and Announcements for more detail
    we will be sending players the crystals that were spent on energy and/or consumables during this event and a general make good sometime next week

ok, thanks!
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Ok, thanks @Kyno btw, are we going to get to keep our consumables that we got for next conquest?

No, those will be reset like normal

Ok
  • Kurizir
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    What about the people the burned a bunch of Crystals to get to all the Scavengers and pick up extra Razor Crest shards????? Hmmmm not really fair for the rest of us.
  • Kurizir wrote: »
    What about the people the burned a bunch of Crystals to get to all the Scavengers and pick up extra Razor Crest shards????? Hmmmm not really fair for the rest of us.

You had the same opportunity they did 🤷‍♂️
  • What about Razor Crest shards we purchased in Conquest? Everyone hasn't had an equal opportunity to aquire them as this whole thing has happend quickly. I managed to get 4x, if I had more time I would have spent crystals to get through another tier and buy some more before the update came through.
  • I had really good data cards this hard mode conquest run (unlike last run) and I was already on level 2. The compensation has nothing that I was after (I’m mostly after relic items from the scavenger shop) and I don’t even have Jedi knight Luke, so this patch only negatively impacts me. I doubt I’ll be given back my data cards, so this was disappointing.
  • People who were able to finish sector 5 can have up to 102 Razor crest shards. Others who took their time end up with less total shards
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ryconnan wrote: »
    Kurizir wrote: »

Only if he could see into the future and realize that CG was going to pull the plug on the event early.

But, unless RC is going to be required for an event soon or will be a major meta-breaker, some people having a handful more shards isn't a huge deal.

In a perfect world, the extra RC shards should be taken back, but the crystals used to get that far refunded. But CG is far from perfect - much like the rest of us.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • People who were able to finish sector 5 can have up to 102 Razor crest shards. Others who took their time end up with less total shards

That means after next conquest people will have RC unlocked. Whereas people who play the mode expecting to have the full 13 days, wont be getting RC until after the 2nd conquest from now.

That doesnt bother me ( I dont even have BAM) , but might bother some others who enjoy whining.

What bothers me is they freaking knew about this issue, they had two weeks to sort through bugs since last conquest and they still couldnt figure this out until now? It baffles me how incompetent these people running the game are using their one laptop.
  • I got 4/12, I'm happy to keep the shards, if they take them away, that is also fine with me. With the 10 compensation shards I'm up 14 RC shards. Win win.
  • Ryconnan wrote: »

Not really. There was about a 3 hour window when we knew all crystals would be refunded and we could go use that to earn extra currency. Some people werent available then to take advantage. I heard about it in time to get through 3 sectors, so I consider myself lucky, even though I didn't get through all 5.

In a perfect world they would just give everyone max conquest rewards (for feats and battles, not the crates) minus what they already earned. Same with RC shards. Then refund anything spent to get those. But it's not anything that major that's worth getting upset over.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Only if he could see into the future and realize that CG was going to pull the plug on the event early.

But, unless RC is going to be required for an event soon or will be a major meta-breaker, some people having a handful more shards isn't a huge deal.

In a perfect world, the extra RC shards should be taken back, but the crystals used to get that far refunded. But CG is far from perfect - much like the rest of us.

It’s already an optional req for Hmilf
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

It’s already an optional req for Hmilf

It is not a requirement for ****. Just because you are allowed to use it does not make it a requirement in any way. **** has been out forever now.
  • peco
    23 posts Member
    People who were able to finish sector 5 can have up to 102 Razor crest shards. Others who took their time end up with less total shards

exactly, i came to the forum for this .... its ridiculous , you can see people who finish it first day while some normal players only receive 10 shards ... what a joke ?????? always penalize player who doesnt abuse glitch , what kind of mentality is this?
  • Maybe they could just give 34 more Razor Crest Shards to people who did hard mode and 10 more shards for people who did normal.
  • peco wrote: »
    People who were able to finish sector 5 can have up to 102 Razor crest shards. Others who took their time end up with less total shards

exactly, i came to the forum for this .... its ridiculous , you can see people who finish it first day while some normal players only receive 10 shards ... what a joke ?????? always penalize player who doesnt abuse glitch , what kind of mentality is this?

I'm just going to copy and paste this from my comments on another thread. Too lazy to reword it.

Those that are earning top rewards in Conquest won't unlock Razor Crest any quicker. If you are rushing Razor Crest and earning top boxes, you'll be on 90 Blueprints just now if you bought the 12 blueprints on the first run. If you got 12 on this run by spending crystals, you are on 102. You'll unlock Razor Crest at the end of the rerun. If you didn't buy blueprints in the 24 hours of the postponed event, you'll still have the opportunity to buy 12 on the rerun, and unlock Razor Crest at the same time as someone that did.
  • peco
    23 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    peco wrote: »

I'm just going to copy and paste this from my comments on another thread. Too lazy to reword it.

Those that are earning top rewards in Conquest won't unlock Razor Crest any quicker. If you are rushing Razor Crest and earning top boxes, you'll be on 90 Blueprints just now if you bought the 12 blueprints on the first run. If you got 12 on this run by spending crystals, you are on 102. You'll unlock Razor Crest at the end of the rerun. If you didn't buy blueprints in the 24 hours of the postponed event, you'll still have the opportunity to buy 12 on the rerun, and unlock Razor Crest at the same time as someone that did.

By that comment , you suppose they will not give any Razor Crest shard as a gift or to apologize which is probably wrong. It would change your math then, why not make it fair this time while it happened and dont suppose the difference in shard is not a problem.
  • 19zb5f.jpg

reminds me a bit of what Darth Vader said to Lando - Pray I don't alter the deal...
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Last GC I bought the 3 50c refreshes both days, and finished near the end of sector 4, I picked up 8 RC shards during the event, and still added like 1k currency to my bank. I do not see the need to have my crystals restored, I got benefit from spending them. If you spent a large number of crystals before the cancellation was announced, I can see why you would really want to have them reimbursed.

What bothers me are the players that took advantage of the situation to finish all sectors buy spending a huge amount of crystals... The would end up benefiting from the extra event currency at no cost.

If you spent 3k crystals and all your event currency the last day to blitz sector 5, because there was a post saying they "might" be reimbursed... I have little sympathy if your not.
  • FofoBett wrote: »
    19zb5f.jpg

reminds me a bit of what Darth Vader said to Lando - Pray I don't alter the deal...

Hahah that photo should be used for weekly shop, Every week rewards become worse and worse 25agjo1p8w18.jpg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    FofoBett wrote: »
    19zb5f.jpg

Hahah that photo should be used for weekly shop, Every week rewards become worse and worse 25agjo1p8w18.jpg

Whose screenshot is that?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    19zb5f.jpg

Someone better than you lol
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    19zb5f.jpg

Post their ally code and prove it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    19zb5f.jpg

Post their ally code and prove it.

Woooweee the joke went over your head