Count Dooku

What team do you all use Dooku on? I have a full Geos team, and a Grievous team, Nute and Dooku are left over, where do I use them

Thanks

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Nute, Dooku, Nest plus 2 seps.

Edit: changed scoundrels to seps
    Post edited by CCyrilS on
  • Cool thank you
  • What 2 scoundrels do you recommend
  • T1m0601
    211 posts Member
    Nute, Dooku, Wat, Jango, Nest (Tank Mods)
  • I wish I had Watt :)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I use ventress, since she's a leftover for me, and adds another stun on top of dooku.
  • Actually a great combo to do Dooku sep sep Ventress Zombie. The other seps dont matter just not sun fac not magna
  • I've been running him as the 5th on an EP team with Vader, Thrawn, and Wat. It's kind of a hodgepodge at the moment, but they were all leftovers while I am working on SEE requirements, and Dooku helps feed that TM train under EP.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I use ventress, since she's a leftover for me, and adds another stun on top of dooku.

How is av a leftover?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

How is av a leftover?

for me...

My NS squad is only like g9-10. AV is R5 so she's usually wasted on that squad. I use her as defense with nute, or sometimes for undersized wins.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ah. Fair enough
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Actually a great combo to do Dooku sep sep Ventress Zombie. The other seps dont matter just not sun fac not magna

Or Dooku sep Ventress MT Zombie
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Not sure about MT, daka adds more with her revives
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Actually a great combo to do Dooku sep sep Ventress Zombie. The other seps dont matter just not sun fac not magna

MT for Plague / HI
  • Just pulling Assaj and Zombir might let you still run MT Daka Spirit Talia Acolyte/Initiate as another team. Depends on your roster. I can do the remaining without Acolyte. It could be a reasonably ok backzone GAC team.
    Actually a great combo to do Dooku sep sep Ventress Zombie. The other seps dont matter just not sun fac not magna

MT for Plague / HI

Ya I'm just thinking the ability for daka to revive Dooku and the other sep would outweigh plague, and with MT only asajj would potentially be revived. Plus Daka is inherently tankier than MT so that would help in making the battle linger and allowing dooku and the NS's stuns to spread.
    Jack1210 wrote: »

MT for Plague / HI

Ya I'm just thinking the ability for daka to revive Dooku and the other sep would outweigh plague, and with MT only asajj would potentially be revived. Plus Daka is inherently tankier than MT so that would help in making the battle linger and allowing dooku and the NS's stuns to spread.

True. But maybe, Dooku L NS 😂. But I get u there.
  • The important thing is having Dooku leading 4 seps and a tank. Assaj Zombie combo is best of both worlds, with except your opponent being smart, you are almost guaranteed to get 1 or 2 zombie deaths stacking Assaj's stats.