Kit Reveal: Wrecker

Replies

• I want him to get entered into game so I know his gear and stats
  • The sooner the better, but I also hope it's tomorrow
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Is Wrecker being added to the game today and marquee tomorrow?

Anythig is possible.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Well thanks to swgohevents.com we can see that hunter was announced on first and came out 7 days later on the 8th, tech was announced on the 8th and came out on the 15th, wrecker was announced on the 15th so if we follow the pattern he should be out tomorrow.

But then the next marquee isn't revealed till may the 4th so I don't know, could be tomorrow could be not
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    It seems pretty unlikely that Wrecker will come this week.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    sigsig wrote: »

Based on what?
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Based on what?

No dev insights yet, should have came yesterday. Also, GC was preloaded for next week, which usually indicates they weren't planning on doing an update this week. Typically they only preload GC for 2 weeks when they're not planning on pushing an update. However, chances are they will end up pushing an update this week (unplanned), but just to re-start conquest.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Based on what?

No dev insights yet, should have came yesterday. Also, GC was preloaded for next week, which usually indicates they weren't planning on doing an update this week. Typically they only preload GC for 2 weeks when they're not planning on pushing an update. However, chances are they will end up pushing an update this week (unplanned), but just to re-start conquest.

Don't try to confuse me with facts and logic, this is the forums we're on.
  • The precedent of this game is to have no precedent.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Based on what?

aumoihyh827s.jpg
  • Kyno wrote: »

Based on what?

aumoihyh827s.jpg

In other words no and thanks for nothing? Got it.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Based on what?

aumoihyh827s.jpg

Solaire just left his soapstone on the ground and asked not to praise anything other than the sun, please and thank you
  • When is his marquee event?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Is his marquee today?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    As mentioned by Sigsig there is good reason to suspect that no marquee will be done today. Likely next week. No one knows.

Edit: it is strange the in the dev post regarding Conquest, there will be a scheduled update, so it seems Wrecker was going to be released next week all along. Of course I will stick to my early comments on precedents as the may surprise us with an atypical release however unlikely.
  • Crumb did say that Hunter's release schedule is the one to go off of after questions came over Tech's, which shows to vary, which means Wrecker is coming on the 29th and Crosshair will be on the 4th if I pieced it together right.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett Are we getting Wrecker today and marquee tomorrow or will it be next week?
  • Following up on my most recent post, the update is server only, not content...
  • Super weird that the kit was released a week ago and the event isn’t for another week. Don’t like that one bit. Can someone at least confirm when it’s happening?
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Weren't the dates in the Hunter Kit graphic that there would be marquees on the 8th, 15th, skip 22nd and then 29th?

Edit: just checked and yes, 4 marquees in April, skipping the 22nd. So Wrecker on the 29th and then something for May 4th week?

If that’s true we are only getting 3 this month as the 4th marquee is in May.

These guys should be letting players know what’s going on. It would be nice with a slow weekend to have time to play test Wrecker instead of sitting with no conquest, no GAC, no TB and really just starting up TW.

Also they have changed the dates once.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Zanir wrote: »
    Weren't the dates in the Hunter Kit graphic that there would be marquees on the 8th, 15th, skip 22nd and then 29th?

Edit: just checked and yes, 4 marquees in April, skipping the 22nd. So Wrecker on the 29th and then something for May 4th week?

The dates are for kit reveals, not when the marquee event launches in-game
  • I hope the bad batch turn out to be a good squad. I wonder if they’ll make Echo apart of them.
  • I hope the bad batch turn out to be a good squad. I wonder if they’ll make Echo apart of them.

I hope so.

If there’s a new Echo, my guess is that they would require all of the Bad Batch and Rex at fairly high levels to “rescue” him.

I hope so.

If there’s a new Echo, my guess is that they would require all of the Bad Batch and Rex at fairly high levels to “rescue” him.

Hopefully it doesn’t require GAS. Lol, that would be cruel.

I hope so.

Hopefully it doesn’t require GAS. Lol, that would be cruel.

Heh, yeah.

No dev insights!?