Is jedi knight skywalker good for anything?

I got him on the path of the light site. Should i get him?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I suspect what you have found is 'Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)'. Not particularly good but required for the event to get 'Commander Luke Skywalker' who is good.

'Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker' is very good but the event to acquire him requires a lot of other characters at gear 13 + relics.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I suspect what you have found is 'Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)'. Not particularly good but required for the event to get 'Commander Luke Skywalker' who is good.

'Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker' is very good but the event to acquire him requires a lot of other characters at gear 13 + relics.

Not to mention that he needs 2 characters you acquire through Guild Event Tokens, so that might take you a while as a new player!
  • No i mean anakinjppy4rii7sjv.png
  • No i mean anakinjppy4rii7sjv.png

Yes, he is very good with padme and can also be used with multiple jedi lineups, depends what your roster looks like if you want to know to upgrade him or not.
  • Günther_Lauch
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Okay thank you, but if i ever get General Skywalker, is the general or the jedi knight better for padme team?
  • Okay thank you, but if i ever get General Skywalker, is the general or the jedi knight better for padme team?

General Skywalker should be used with Jedi Knight Revan to counter GLs or he should be used with 501st. You could also use him to solo Geos
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    @Günther_Lauch do not take any advice from @Anakins_Master . He likes to pass himself off as an expert but he has a G7 Anakin, no Padme, no GAS, no ARC, blue Rex and Echo, on and on and on. He has no experience in the things he talks about.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    @Günther_Lauch do not take any advice from @Anakins_Master . He likes to pass himself off as an expert but he has a G7 Anakin, no Padme, no GAS, no ARC, blue Rex and Echo, on and on and on. He has no experience in the things he talks about.

Am I wrong here? @TVF
    Okay thank you, but if i ever get General Skywalker, is the general or the jedi knight better for padme team?

General Skywalker should be used with Jedi Knight Revan to counter GLs or he should be used with 501st. You could also use him to solo Geos

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    There's no point in telling a new player to use GAS with JKR to counter GLs.

Just stop trying to give advice on things you haven't done yourself.

Did you think this was my only acount on the game also. @TVF? I have alt accounts
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Post your gg.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    But you also keep lying about other things (not receiving crystals, not having discord, etc. etc.) so no I don't believe anything you claim.
    But you also keep lying about other things (not receiving crystals, not having discord, etc. etc.) so no I don't believe anything you claim.

I did not recive crystals first of all, I dont blame doja for thinking he gave them, he is a great CG although I am assuming it's a bug, although whatever I did not get them, nothing too bad. I meant to say I deleated my discord account, misworded it.

He's asking for advice with GAS for when he gets him, I'm telling him what I think he should do when he gets him.

He's asking for advice with GAS for when he gets him, I'm telling him what I think he should do when he gets him.

TVF's point is "are you qualified to share what you think without a GAS of your own?"
  • BioHazard wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

TVF's point is "are you qualified to share what you think without a GAS of your own?"

I have alt accounts, the one I share is my main one.

You mean the one you asked for advice for under "New Players?"
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I'm 5 months old to this game. I have my vader at relic 5 and a gear 12 yoda. I'm level 85 and can beat sector 1 conquest and I have also unlocked multi-sim on galactic war. I have 96/100 for raid han, I have 106/145 for traya, and I have 84/85 for general kenobi, I have also unlocked thrawn, palpatine, yoda, and other journey characters. Any help would be appreciated!

This person should not be giving people advice about GAS or countering GLs.
    BioHazard wrote: »

You mean the one you asked for advice for under "New Players?"

yes, that is my main
    I'm 5 months old to this game. I have my vader at relic 5 and a gear 12 yoda. I'm level 85 and can beat sector 1 conquest and I have also unlocked multi-sim on galactic war. I have 96/100 for raid han, I have 106/145 for traya, and I have 84/85 for general kenobi, I have also unlocked thrawn, palpatine, yoda, and other journey characters. Any help would be appreciated!

that is a new account @TVF I now use it as my main, I have Alt accounts!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

that is a new account TVF I now use it as my main, I have Alt accounts!

Irrelevant. You don't have GAS on any of them.

that is a new account TVF I now use it as my main, I have Alt accounts!

Irrelevant. You don't have GAS on any of them.

I have 1 alt account, and it has 2 GLs and GAS
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    OP I apologize for derailing your thread and I won't do it further. Good luck. Hopefully someone with more experience will give you some good advice.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I'm sorry also for derailing this thread, good luck on your game as TVF said
  • To the OP from a FTP veteran:

Jedi Knight Anakin is a great character. However, seeing as how you just unlocked his node, I take it you are only about level 50, so most advice in this thread is a bit beyond you right now.

Anakin, like others have mentioned, fits into many lineups (Jedi, Galactic Republic) however, I am guessing you do not currently have the roster depth to warrant farming him now.

Stay on track with whatever you are working on (hopefully this is the Phoenix faction). But keep in mind that you will have to revisit him at some point, especially for Grand Arena (unlocking at level 85) and for ships. His ship can be slotted into a variety of lineups so he is a good ship to farm and use. You might end up needing to use his ship for the 5th tier of fleet nodes in Ship PvE and this is especially important for farming Shaak Ti and the B1 Battle droid, two characters required for General Skywalker. I would recommend revisiting him at level 80-85 when you have a larger variety of teams to use, namely the Jedi.

To answer your second question, the best Padme lineup uses both Jedi Knight Anakin and General Skywalker, but it isn't used very much because of how General Skywalker fits into other lineups like 501st and the Jedi faction when you need to use him there (you will find this with many teams; the best variants aren't the most used because of how they pull characters from other solid teams). General Skywalker is a long ways off for you though. The requirements are steep in terms of required power levels. Don't worry about this just yet.
  • Okay then i will still wait with farming him